Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:04 AM

Better Days Ahead - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Better Days Ahead (5512 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Better Days Ahead by firstking01(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u av accepted my fate dat i was nt loved but used but its fine

Av accepted he never loved nor will he ever love me

IM ONLY HIS INSTRUMENT OF TORTURE DIABOLICALLY

tanx amy
You disgust me big timeundecided...and peeps be thinking someone hurt you or broke your heartundecided...you are so imature...you suspected your bf of cheating of which you did not catch him red handed, instead of you to confront him, you decided to go and be creating threads behind his backundecided...you made all his pleas fall on deaf earsundecided...just wait and grow up before you enter into another relationship....dnt worry, my thread loading so peeps will understand all what transpiredundecided...for now i'm still at work...didn't expect this from you et-all, you should be mature than thisundecided....
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:
For everyone who bashed me on my other thread thank u so mch bt i kno better days are ahead for me.

It means nothing to most of u but its everything to me cos it has to do with my life and happiness.

It wasnt for sympathy but to put a stop to bully disguised as love maltreatment disguised as care

Nd hatred disguised as true love

To those dat felt i dissappointed if u actually went tru all of it u wudnt even say i dissappointed u wud say its good i had to voice out to move on nd b better in life

The thread was never for sympathy

Tank u
bestie pls get over it alrdy.. The more u talk the more he thinks u still need him in ur life.
The lord is ur strength and aw b praying for u
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
firstking01:
You disgust me big timeundecided...and peeps be thinking someone hurt you or broke your heartundecided...you are so imature...you suspected your bf of cheating of which you did not catch him red handed, instead of you to confront him, you decided to go and be creating threads behind his backundecided...you made all his pleas fall on deaf earsundecided...just wait and grow up before you enter into another relationship....dnt worry, my thread loading so peeps will understand all what transpiredundecided...for now i'm still at work...didn't expect this from you et-all, you should be mature than thisundecided....
pls stop saying harsh words like this.. U can clearly see she's heartbroken. The least thing u can do is make her feel more bad .

Try and undastnd.. I knw she can be too emotional.
And pls don't creat any other thread.. It will only make things more complicated and make everyone poke nose in2 it d more.
Y'all talk abt it offline instead of creating more threads pls
Re: Better Days Ahead by firstking01(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Cutehector:
I dey. How our wife?
I guess she should be fine where ever she is.
Re: Better Days Ahead by firstking01(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
naughtynaughty:
pls stop saying harsh words like this.. U can clearly see she's heartbroken. The least thing u can do is make her feel more bad .

Try and undastnd.. I knw she can be too emotional.
And pls don't creat any other thread.. It will only make things more complicated and make everyone poke nose in2 it d more.
Y'all talk abt it offline instead of creating more threads pls
Do you know how much have begged herundecided...we are done for good.

1 Like

Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
firstking01:
Do you know how much have beggeg herundecided...we are done for good.
u have ur own reason for making wateva decision u made.. No wahala
Bt pls just take it off here..
And pls u guys can still talk things over.. Don't end things dis way Biko . She loves d guy so dearly and I wish d guy can just reciprocate d love
Re: Better Days Ahead by firstking01(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
naughtynaughty:
u have ur own reason for making wateva decision u made.. No wahala
Bt pls just take it off here..
And pls u guys can still talk things over.. Don't end things dis way Biko . She loves d guy so dearly and I wish d guy can just reciprocate d love
And i love her too, she knows.

1 Like

Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
firstking01:
And i love her too, she knows.
awww can u guys make up alrdy?

Halfricanadian can I interfare? And help u guys makeup? Pls pls pls
Re: Better Days Ahead by chericleo(f): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
firstking01:
@ firstking01 if ur matured as u claimed u would not Av made a single comment. U should no som gals are highly emotional and dai let it out by pouring their hearts out. She might Av made a mistake by saying it Buf she had her reasons. And I no wat most matured guys will do is to ignore d topic, look for a way to trash d issue secretly or let her b if dai are not interested. Not to create another topic or insult her. Do u think by creating a new topic or washing ur dirty stuffs out for d world to c is being matured angry
Re: Better Days Ahead by firstking01(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
chericleo:
@ firstking01 if ur matured as u claimed u would not Av made a single comment. U should no som gals are highly emotional and dai let it out by pouring their hearts out. She might Av made a mistake by saying it Buf she had her reasons. And I no wat most matured guys will do is to ignore d topic, look for a way to trash d issue secretly or let her b if dai are not interested. Not to create another topic or insult her. Do u think by creating a new topic or washing ur dirty stuffs out for d world to c is being matured angry
What in heavens name have i not done?
Re: Better Days Ahead by firstking01(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
naughtynaughty:
awww can u guys make up alrdy?

Halfricanadian can I interfare? And help u guys makeup? Pls pls pls
That's if she will listen to you.
Re: Better Days Ahead by chericleo(f): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:
For everyone who bashed me on my other thread thank u so mch bt i kno better days are ahead for me.

It means nothing to most of u but its everything to me cos it has to do with my life and happiness.

It wasnt for sympathy but to put a stop to bully disguised as love maltreatment disguised as care.

To those dat felt i dissappointed if u actually went tru all of it u wudnt even say i dissappointed u wud say its good i had to voice out to move on nd b better in life

Tank u
. Dear shits happens. And Diz shits makes u or Mar u so it's best u treat it once and for all. Sowi abt wat happened Buf I hope u learned from it.
Buf plz try not to b too emotional next tym as its a turn off to som guys. and dnt trust ur gal friends too much.
Dnt no how u feel abt it though Buf learn how to handle ur matters indoors. going public atyms can spoil fyns for u. It has its advantages and disadvantages.
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry tank u

Cos av been crying im in class bt im in class bt cant eat cant listen cos i dont kno wat i did to deserve diabolic measures on me nd cheating

Tank u
hun u didnt do anythn bt karma nd God's judgement will fall upon him... everytin will be ok
Re: Better Days Ahead by chericleo(f): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
firstking01:
What in heavens name have i not done?
. Keep begging dats if u still lov her. U should no wat she likes do them.
Re: Better Days Ahead by halfricanadian(f): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
armylord:
hun u didnt do anythn bt karma nd God's judgement will fall upon him... everytin will be ok

Tank u cry cry cry cry
Re: Better Days Ahead by Vikky014(f): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry tank u d wicked guy had been cheating nd fustrating me any time he cheats he makes me aware of it see how heartless dat fellow can be very heartless he never ever loves me

I respect him yet he disrespect me always
Swthrt.... The only way you can get over this is by snubbing the cheat..dnt read his text. dnt pick his calls. dnt allow him to visit u....try dis for 30days and see hw happy u will be...stop crying for a cheat dt doesnt deserve ur LOVE.....MOVE ON DNT JUMP INTO ANODA RELATIONSHIP TILL U forget ur pains.
Re: Better Days Ahead by Vikky014(f): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry tank u d wicked guy had been cheating nd fustrating me any time he cheats he makes me aware of it see how heartless dat fellow can be very heartless he never ever loves me

I respect him yet he disrespect me always
Swthrt... The only way you can get over this is by snubbing the cheat..dnt read his text. dnt pick his calls. dnt allow him to visit u....do dis for 30days and see hw happy u will be...stop crying for a cheat dt doesnt deserve ur LOVE.....MOVE ON DNT JUMP INTO ANODA RELATIONSHIP TILL U forget ur pains..
Re: Better Days Ahead by Akious2k2(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry tank u

Cos av been crying im in class bt im in class bt cant eat cant listen cos i dont kno wat i did to deserve diabolic measures on me nd cheating

Tank u
So u're suppose 2 b in skool, learning & u're lipsrsealed... Ok, continue

1 Like

Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

It wasnt for sympathy but to put a stop to bully disguised as love maltreatment disguised as care

Tank u

You know I always thought you were a tough cookie.
I guess I was wrong

1 Like

Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u
Epistle of the Israelite this one is even bigger than the wall of Jericho let break the yoke and celebrate. Life is too beautiful no time for worries.
Re: Better Days Ahead by HoneyB10(f): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
firstking01:
That's if she will listen to you.
Now I know this is for real, please my own piece of advice take this thing off nairaland, you shouldn't have created that thread or even responded and that way people won't know who she is even referring to.. We girls can be very emotional sometimes me inclusive believe me. Wishing you all the very best cry
Re: Better Days Ahead by PETRUCE: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry tank u

Tank u
There is no point to blame yourself forever, regret for a while and then move on.

Remember that this situation is not your final destination, one day you will be happy again and may be, even happier than ever!

No one deserves your cry dear
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u cry cry cry cry
you welcome, nd u deserve better..
Re: Better Days Ahead by ronald4lif(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u cry cry cry cry

Hey, how's you? smiley
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
yes oooi .... so i decided to reveal my true gender grin allof you should stop crushing embarassed embarassed dont forget to tell your
Friends too embarassed

undecided
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u cry cry cry cry
Anu stay out of relationships. Love yourself by yourself for yourself
Re: Better Days Ahead by speciallymade(m): 6:39am On Jul 13, 2016
Oga oo.. I don't believe all the drama going on here is true and if it is...I don't think both parties is mature enough to handle adult relationship.. Why bringing it to nairaland when you have issues? Social media has ruined us it has greatly affected our sense of reasoning we can't make decisions on our own any longer
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u
sorry
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
Say all u wanna say

I'm not moved all u guys cud do is all u have done

I can never b broken online offline i give no damn

Only d true at heart will know what i'm sayin

Ladies do wat makes u happy achieve b succesful never ever let any one intimidate u leave them to God please God always not man
Whatever happened to you while making this comment. undecided
Re: Better Days Ahead by halfricanadian(f): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
PushPlay:

Whatever happened to you while making this comment. undecided

I mean it
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

I mean it

Have you now settled with him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

.... (Picture included) / Video : Student Turn Biology Class To Sex Fiesta / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.