Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago (20835 Views)

Bisola Pictured With Rita Dominic At "Isoken" Movie Premiere / Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) / Rita Dominic At '76" Movie Private Screening Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by Daminaj1(f): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
While wishing Rita Dominic a happy birthday, RMD narrated show they at on the set of a movie years ago. While their first meeting wasn't smooth because she called him "RMD" instead of "Uncle RMD", that soon became history as their friendship blossomed. He wrote;

"So, years ago I walk into a film location and some young actress walks up to me and goes "You're RMD right?" I look her straight in the eye and say... "that would be uncle RMD" She goes "oops am so sorry". Since that time our relationship has evolved and so has she... Rita is not just a super star but a fine actor. I am intrigued at your ability to be sophisticated and fabulous and then be poor looking and cantankerous for me that is one of the hallmarks of your talents. I am glad to have shared some amazing professional moments with you. Salute to you my friend, colleague and sister @ritadominic. Happy birthday"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHwtCwbh8fE/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by Daminaj1(f): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by Adenle041(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Uncle RMD, though the beginning was rough but now she has finally agreed. Abi?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
so whr r U driving at?
Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by Daminaj1(f): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Adenle041:
Uncle RMD, though the beginning was rough but now she has finally agreed. Abi?

Lol.!
Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by coolnice(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
I can Imagine the look on their faces when he said uncle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by ammyluv2002(f): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
praizeblog:
so whr r U driving at?
That Rita is not just a super star, but a fine actor.

I love her too

4 Likes

Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
ammyluv2002:
That Rita is not just a super star, but a fine actor.

I love her too
dt means we love her too

1 Like

Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by friday2569(m): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
mtcheeew..wasted data

1 Like

Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by MisterDreamz(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
She's a work of art...Long life Omalicha nwa!

Chai...Arewa obinrin! smiley

1 Like

Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by MisterDreamz(m): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
friday2569:
mtcheeew..wasted data
You wanna be celebrated?
Being celebrated is not everything but it sure is something!
You wouldn't like it been called waste when you are celebrated... Naija and rotten belle! As if he didn't see the topic before opening the thread...onye nzuzu! angry angry

16 Likes

Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Uncle RMD?.......

I no wan laugh abeg.
Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by Vendoor(f): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
friday2569:
mtcheeew..wasted data

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by Memphis357(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bros RMD,na whether una f**k or not, na wetin we wan know.
Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by Zico5(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
That's women antics when they are seeking for something. But RMD rightly put her where she belong.
Lesson: do not mix business with relationship. RMD is a professional to the core.

1 Like

Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by Mrjo(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Which kind make-up be that?
Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin
Meno pause =Meno stop @ fast approaching hmmm 41 shocked Hian

The guy below me is a fake Prince that is why I'm on top of him grin
Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by Princenady(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by manuel80(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
uncle RMD
SHE looking good
Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by HDee(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2016

Sometimes, i can't help but feel for Rita Dominic, she's still single at 41?
I know, some of us might start saying she's happy and all that crap, even when we both know deep down she's not.
Beautiful girls? Pls don't play hard to get, to avoid stories that touches the heart..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by LesbianBoy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lmao @ Uncle RMD. The two of una who senior grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by Airforce1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
HDee:

Sometimes, i can't help but feel for Rita Dominic, she's still single at 41?
I know, some of us might start saying she's happy and all that crap, even when we both know deep down she's not.
Beautiful girls? Pls don't play hard to get, to avoid stories that touches the heart..

1 Like

Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by richdaflux: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rita is just awesome! an all round talent, but seeing a supposed forerunner when she was just a greenhorn and saying "you're RMD right?? undecided" says a lot about her.
Trust typical wafarian, he restored her to factory settings immediately, although, not necessarily "Uncle RMD", but that's still not out of place for a start.

Despite our exposure,we should learn not to throw away our cultural ideologies.
and i'm sure there are more of her around.

2 Likes

Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
dekate1:
pls nlañders I need mature advice,.. I'll b as precise as possible,for a friend
a friend of mine is in a dillema in ha rshp...she's in a rshp wit a guy she loves ñ who loves ha too.
they had sex on d first date ñ it continued.....
Eva since she has not been at peace (she was a devoted xtiañ b4 d siñ started), she has been distracted in ha xtiañ life....
tho she talked to ha man abt it he promised not to touch ha again
they both failed ñ went bk to it..
she loves him dearly... I know çz we av gone way bk,n she bearly take shit from guys... any fkup, she jus quit d rshp
in fact she left ha last rshp çz d dude was asking for sex,she believed she was keeping it for ha Mr ryt(she has been celibate for 5yrs)
Lil did she know she'll end up giving it outside wedlock,buh she cant find hasef leaving ha man
its a distant rshp,so they visit ones in a long tym..therefore there'll definitely b sleep overs,d guy is not buoyant enuf to pay for hotel bills during visitation
now d p is dat she's feeling guilty for d sin she's commiting wit ha man, çz she kñows dat God is not pleased,so she wants to quit
I told ha not to,dat she should pray n still discuss tiñs wit ha man buh she believes they'll still go bk to it....so amidst tears she wants to quit...
so guys I need ur advice on wat to do or tell ha
çz I believed in their love life...ñ I know she's not in ha ryt senses while making dis decision
no bashing pls
ñ yea...sorry if there r any typos

What rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by wolexter(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
I totally agree with RMD, sorry Uncle RMD now, on making it clear how he preferred to be addressed by her else she would have gone ahead to call him Richard some day. We are Nigerians and not oyibo abegi.

No nonsense RMD!

1 Like

Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by blackprowler: 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wetin dey do am sef? How many years he even take from her? Uncle ko, uncle ni. Egomaniac
Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by dinachi(m): 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Chineke meeee! Apart from flawlessly applied make up in her face and her generously slippers flattened breasts, what will Rita Domnic tell our God she did with her life at 41? No Husband no children? Tufiakwa! I do not wish this even for my worst enemy!
Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
Does he want to eat 'uncle'? Some children will call you uncle/Aunty and insult the be gosh out of you, while some will adress you by your name and respect you well. Your choice! Nigerian mentality sha!

1 Like

Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
dinachi:
Chineke meeee! Apart from flawlessly applied make up in her face and her generously slippers flattened breasts, what will Rita Domnic tell our God she did with her life at 41? No Husband no children? Tufiakwa! I do not wish this even for my worst enemy!
Go and marry her.
Re: How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago by Helkayklassic(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Uncle inside nickname... SMH for Uncle RMD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman / Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” / Tobi Bakre Pictured With D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.