Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. (11003 Views)

10 Differences Between Men And Women / 10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
.....There are two categories of guys who dont fancy being in a relationship with one woman cos its too boring and women themselves are not loyal; they are the womanizers and the players. The truth is, the idea of having sex with different women is very exciting to a typical male mind and players makes this idea a reality to themselves. Many guys are only faithful to a single woman cos they dont have women throwing themselves at them. A man is only as faithful as his options are. It's not hard to be faithful to a single woman when your opportunities for cheating are very limited or non-existent.

****Below are the differences between a player and a womanizer;

***(1) Womanizers woo anything in skirt cos dey have the opportunity. Players woo a woman only when they know they have a good chance of sleeping with her.

***(2) Womanizers are very predictable to women. A woman can easily tell a guy is interested in her when they communicate if the guy is a womanizer. A player is unpredictable, he hits on a woman, but in a way the woman cant tell if he's interested in her or not. Example; when wooing a woman online e.g nl, a womanizer goes like this; ''hello babe, nice dp. U look hot''. But if a player decides to woo a woman online, he goes like this; ''Hey pretty, nice comment. U sure can think intelligently''.

***(4) A player loses interest in a woman easily. If he feels a woman isn't interested in him, he walks away. He hates wasting his time on one woman cos he's quite aware there r too many fishes in d river. A womanizer continues to disturb a woman despite her clear lack of interest, and he ends up getting himself embarassed by the woman.

***(5) A player is never desperate to sleep with a woman, he is patient and takes everything one step at a time. A womanizer is always too eager and desperate to sleep with the next thing on skirt, and ends up screwing his chances.

***(6) A player is subtle and calculative, he knows how to cover his tracks and is very good in putting up a disguise to women. He can be sleeping with six different women at the same point in time and none of 'em will find out. A womanizer gets easily fascinated by women and finds it difficult to cover his tracks. A womanizer doesn't mind walking on d road with one of his chicks despite the possibility of his other chicks seeing them. A player knows how to avoid such scenario.

***(7)A player sometimes plays hard to get and makes himself scarce to a woman for some time. This makes women to start chasing him. A womanizer gives his 100% attention to a woman all the time and ends up reducing his value.

***(cool A player hardly gets jealous if he sees his woman flirting with another guy. In fact, a typical player doesn't care to know if his woman is sleeping with another guy. Its ok to him so long as he doesn't find out. A womanizer gets jealous easily when his woman flirts with another guy. He's insecure cos he hasn't seen her woman's pants.

***(9) A player commands respect a lot from women cos he is intelligent, smart, unpredictable, mysterious, subtle, witty, fun to be with and very good at what he does. He achieves this cos he is a master of disguise. A womanizer is despise by people cos he lacks subtlety and is widely known to flirt around and follow anything in skirt.

***(10) A player ends up sleeping with different women and then dumps them. Chances are that, that charming guy you are dating is a player. A womanizer either gets dumped by women or is demoted into the friendzone.

***Unfortunately, 90% of guys on romanceland are chronic womanizers, pursuing and toasting every moniker with an 'f' in front. Which category do you belong to; are u a player, a womanizer or a faithful guy??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Edybleketara: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nice write up. Team faithful.
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by pennytration(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Summarize, too long
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by druxy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
this your analysis ehn..BTW which one you be first
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Edybleketara:
Thanks. But r u sure u r faithful? D way i dey see u so.

1 Like

Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
pennytration:
Summarize, too long
Not for lazy peeps.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by pennytration(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Not for lazy peeps.
No time to read all dat.
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by onstelly(f): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
I want someone to tell me the moral of this story undecided
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by MoneypassGod(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Not all players r smart and women despise players a lot. Talking frm experience.
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Edybleketara:

team faithful
lmao

Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Lasveg(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
onstelly:
I want someone to tell me the moral of this story undecided
Lol. No moral. Just read and enjoy
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Not all players r smart and women despise players a lot . Talking frm experience.

oh please
stop lying

Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Edybleketara: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Thanks. But r u sure u r faithful? D way i dey see u so.
Lol.. Y not?
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Edybleketara: 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

team faithful lmao
Yeah.. Dis ur moniker get as e be.
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
These guys ^^ ah ha, question is which one are you? No, they just decide to applaud the op or give subtle comments.

Dodgy lot
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Edybleketara:
Yeah.. Dis ur moniker get as e be.

wanted to make it difficult for people
to mention me!!
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by MoneypassGod(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

oh please
stop lying
Dats a fact bro. If ur a player, just dont allow ur woman to find out, else she'll detest u.
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Players shy away from commitments.

Girls like Halfricanadian date players. grin
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by babyfaceafrica: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Not all players r smart and women despise players a lot. Talking frm experience.
women despise gini? Players play on women intelligence and chop dem free
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by iamdrfresh: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
as a womanizer, d post is too long to read...U never know when the next chick will pass by!!!
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Boring: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Festivalofholi:

***Unfortunately, 90% of guys on romanceland are chronic womanizers, pursuing and toasting every moniker with an 'f' in front...

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin..
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Edybleketara: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

wanted to make it difficult for people to mention me!!
Lol. Y will someone not want pple to mention him?
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Boring: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

wanted to make it difficult for people
to mention me!!

u sure..more like a bbm pin

i guess u b local champion for bbm wink
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by MoneypassGod(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
women despise gini? Players play on women intelligence and chop dem free
True. Just make sure she doesn't find out ur a player, dats d key.
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Boring:

u sure..more like a bbm pin

i guess u b local champion for bbm wink

is people like you eh!
that i made my handle that way
irrelevant points !!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by babyfaceafrica: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
MoneypassGod:
True. Just make sure she doesn't find out ur a player, dats d key.
by the time she finds out...the player would have Ravished her body like countless times..the shakara wey she dey do for nice guys go end...my definition of players are avengers of gentle,good ang nice guys whom have been rejected and ridiculed by women

1 Like

Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by onstelly(f): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lasveg:
Lol. No moral. Just read and enjoy
Alright Thanks
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Edybleketara:
Lol. Y will someone not want pple to mention him?

for instance!!
one of those nairaland awards!
or an irrelevant post
or somtin stupid!
before i joined i noticed that the easier your name
the more often you are mentioned for nonsense

1 Like

Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Faithful guy. smiley

Although,l know a couple of old flames who hold a different opinion.

1 Like

Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
by the time she finds out...the player would have Ravished her body like countless times..the shakara wey she dey do for nice guys go end...my definition of players are avengers of gentle,good ang nice guys whom have been rejected and ridiculed by women
Exactly. Players are important in d dating world
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by seunny4lif(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin grin
I don't understand o Oooh sad sad
Make someone explain cool cool cool
Player like Ronaldo and Kanu cool cool cool
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Boring: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

is people like you eh!
that i made my handle that way
irrelevant points !!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

pple like me lol,nah
i think not..cos pple like me are just here to passby u dig.. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeg, This One Is Too Heavy For My Mouth :D / See!.... I Will Never Marry! I Don't Think I Will Marry! Women Are Thieves! / I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.