Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:44 AM

My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! (53292 Views)

My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Picture After 12 Year Relationship / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
Right now my heart is heavy, am in a state of confusion I don't know what to do.On saturday I received the shock of my life through a text message from my girlfriend stating that I should move on with my life that it is over between us, at first I thought I was dreaming because I just got up from bed at exactly 7am, I ignored the text thinking it was a mistake had to shower and get ready for work. The following day which happens to be on sunday I called her and She told me that she has think about it that I should move on with my life...its over!!! I asked her what have I done to deserve such a thing from her she was unable to justify her action.
O boy, my jaw drop e be like say dem use dagger pierced my heart have never experience such thing in my life, I do read it online about how girls break up with their partner with no reason I can't believe this is happening to me. This is a girl that I really care for we met during our National Diploma program in 2012, she will be graduating this year while am about to put in for my HND.
Am not boasting about what have done for her but I just want you guys to understand my plight, I help her financially during her two years of studies pay her school fees and other miscellaneous while am still hustling. During our five years of courtship have never thought of cheating her or dump her for no reason I always make sure she's comfortable because her parents has passed. Since saturday my life have never been the same because the tone of text msg always ring on my head, am so sad right now I can't think straight anymore my boss at work notice my mood today and ask me what's up with me I had to dodge the question....till now I always look at my phone hoping to see her call or text maybe she was joking with me, I really love her so much and I always express my love to her though am not financially bouyant at the moment but I always do everything in my capacity to ensure she is Ok....there was a time i use money meant for my handouts to buy her foodstuffs and all, have sacrifice a lot for her during our academic days I finished with Lower Credit while she has Upper Credit. I'm not jealous of her success but frankly speaking I make impact in her life in general, I do see her as the mother of my kids there are a lot of plan I have for her, we always discuss this all the time. Right now she school in osun state while am hustling here in oyo state but I always travel to visit her from time to time and shower her with a lot of gifts.
Pls I need your advise on how to move on with my life because right now the thing is affecting my life I can't think straight anymore or even sleep very well. Bashing is also allowed I just want u guys to talk sense into my head.

Sorry for my grammatical blunders

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by psucc(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
5years is not 5days or 5 months. Having 'served' you for that long without any glimpse of hope of marriage, she has to move on.

Guy truly you no try at all.

207 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by AfroKnight: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
She believes has seen a better offer somewhere. Let her go. Nowadays, young ladies are temporary slippery lovers.

I would like to tell you to continue to be a faithful guy to the next chick you meet but honestly, good guys finish last. You need to have substitutes when dealing with women.

Sorry.

301 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Zambux(f): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bro u just have to move on, even if u lament from now till forever if she isn't yours she isn't.. It's not gonna be easy buh it's the best for you.... With time ull forget she ever existed.

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by yommysure(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
hmmm,she finished with upper credit while you finished with lower credit .. she has finished with her hnd while you just want to enroll for hnd.....nice one...

237 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
AfroKnight:
She believes has seen a better offer somewhere. Let her go. Nowadays, young ladies are temporary slippery lovers.

I would like to tell you to continue to be a faithful guy to the next chick you meet but honestly, good guys finish last. You need to have substitutes when dealing with women.

Sorry.
Thanks for the advise bro, I really suffer in this relationship

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Zambux:
Bro u just have to move on, even if u lament from now till forever if she isn't yours she isn't.. It's not gonna be easy buh it's the best for you.... With time ull forget she ever existed.
I'm finding it so difficult to forget about her
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Zambux(f): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:

Focus more on building urself, start up ur degree program or HND and don't forget to pray always and pls don't curse her with time it will be a story .... Time heals

131 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by joceey(m): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Such is life dat Hw some girls do behave.....she think say she don arrive now and as seen a better person don't beg her just move on Pls the right lady will locate you but I am assuring you dat she will come back to beg you cause the person she left you for will disappoint her too don't accept her back be strong n be focus this period my brother smiley

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
joceey:
Such is life dat Hw some girls do behave.....she think say she don arrive now and as seen a better person don't beg her just move on Pls the right lady will locate you but I am assuring you dat she will come back to beg you cause the person she left you for will disappoint her too don't accept her back be strong n be focus this period my brother smiley
Thanks brother I really appreciate
God bless you

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by danduchi(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bro, nothing good comes easy... Very obvious she met some1 who might hv been a little more financially buoyant than you. But grease yourself up and use that as a motivation. Don't disturb her, make new frnds, nd hang out. She will definitely miss you. 5yrs no be joke to forget some1, she will come around. But for now hustle more so she can see the difference.

70 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Zambux:

Focus more on building urself, start up ur degree program or HND and don't forget to pray always and pls don't curse her with time it will be a story .... Time heals
my education is very important to me at the moment, the worst part of it is that I applied to her school, same faculty same course though she will graduate this year.
Lalasticlala
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by ADUNOKIKI(f): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
That's human being! My suggestion to you... Visit he in Osun, don't let her be aware you are coming. May be weekend, but make sure you have money for hotel ooo.
Ask her one on one what you have done to deserve this?
Don't be violent and don't sound desperate. You have been with her for 5 years, you should read the answers in her eyes...
But don't expect anything positive from her.
She already have a replacement for you!!!

Do you use to pay her surprise visit in school before?
Do you have the key to her apartment?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by jodeci(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Bwaal(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:
Right now she school in osun state while am hustling here in oyo state
WHERE DOES SHE SCHOOL

FEDERAL POLY EDE
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by M2dX(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
don't trust any girl, don't love any women ,they have an octopus behavior. ,.trust your GOD and LOVE JESUS CHRIST .to avoid heart break sad

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by sirusX(m): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Expectations! Expectations!! Expectations!!!

It seems you did alot for her, and you feel cheated now that it's over. Maybe in the end she felt that wasn't good enough. It seems like you were someone she chose to be with because of her situation, and now she feels it's time to move along to the next best thing.

Truth is, she never loved you. Maybe she felt something for you, and to her twas conditional.

Anywayz, there's always two sides to a story...and you definitely can't tell it all on this forum, so I do hope you find time to pick yourself up and move on cz people come, and people go.

Take solace in knowing the person for you is still out there, despite the search that has lead you to wrong directions...you would definitely find her and look back on this moment and laugh...cz she would make the past be a forgotten memory.

Not every relationship ends in marriage...most times, they are for you to learn from and prepare yourself for the journey ahead, being wiser and smarter that you already are.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Vikky014(f): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:
Right now my heart is heavy, am in a state of confusion I don't know what to do.On saturday I received the shock of my life through a text message from my girlfriend stating that I should move on with my life that it is over between us, at first I thought I was dreaming because I just got up from bed at exactly 7am, I ignored the text thinking it was a mistake had to shower and get ready for work. The following day which happens to be on sunday I called her and She told me that she has think about it that I should move on with my life...its over!!! I asked her what have I done to deserve such a thing from her she was unable to justify her action.
O boy, my jaw drop e be like say dem use dagger pierced my heart have never experience such thing in my life, I do read it online about how girls break up with their partner with no reason I can't believe this is happening to me. This is a girl that I really care for we met during our National Diploma program in 2012, she will be graduating this year while am about to put in for my HND.
Am not boasting about what have done for her but I just want you guys to understand my plight, I help her financially during her two years of studies pay her school fees and other miscellaneous while am still hustling. During our five years of courtship have never thought of cheating her or dump her for no reason I always make sure she's comfortable because her parents has passed. Since saturday my life have never been the same because the tone of text msg always ring on my head, am so sad right now I can't think straight anymore my boss at work notice my mood today and ask me what's up with me I had to dodge the question....till now I always look at my phone hoping to see her call or text maybe she was joking with me, I really love her so much and I always express my love to her though am not financially bouyant at the moment but I always do everything in my capacity to ensure she is Ok....there was a time i use money meant for my handouts to buy her foodstuffs and all, have sacrifice a lot for her during our academic days I finished with Lower Credit while she has Upper Credit. I'm not jealous of her success but frankly speaking I make impact in her life in general, I do see her as the mother of my kids there are a lot of plan I have for her, we always discuss this all the time. Right now she school in osun state while am hustling here in oyo state but I always travel to visit her from time to time and shower her with a lot of gifts.
Pls I need your advise on how to move on with my life because right now the thing is affecting my life I can't think straight anymore or even sleep very well. Bashing is also allowed I just want u guys to talk sense into my head.

Sorry for my grammatical blunders
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. pls tak hrt. the girl is tired of d relationship and wants to marry. free her by moving on wt ur Life

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
ADUNOKIKI:
That's human being! My suggestion to you... Visit he in Osun, don't let her be aware you are coming. May be weekend, but make sure you have money for hotel ooo.
Don't be violent and don't sound desperate. You have been with her for 5 years, you should read the answers in her eyes...

Yes I do visit her even whenever I called her I use to asure her how I truly love her and encourage her to face her studies that things will get better soon
Not at all, I don't have key to her apartment but I don't want to see her again not to talk of visiting her....am not violent at the moment but what surprise me most is that, when I called her on sunday her tone was bold and clear to tell me that " it is over between us"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bwaal:
WHERE DOES SHE SCHOOL

FEDERAL POLY EDE
No
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
BrokenHeart2016 gringrin seriouslygrin your moniker is so funny to me..
Sorry about your heartbreak bro , life goes on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bwaal:
WHERE DOES SHE SCHOOL

FEDERAL POLY EDE
No
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
ADUNOKIKI:

Yes I do visit her even whenever I called her I use to asure her how I truly love her and encourage her to face her studies that things will get better soon
Not at all, I don't have key to her apartment but I don't want to see her again not to talk of visiting her....am not violent at the moment but what surprise me most is that, when I called her on sunday her tone was bold and clear to tell me that " it is over between us"
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Vikky014(f): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
sirusX:

It seems you did alot for her, and you feel cheated now that it's over. Maybe in the end she felt that was good enough. It seems like you were someone she chose to be with because of her situation, and now she feels it's time to move along to the next next thing.

Truth is, she never loved you. Maybe she felt something for you, and to her twas conditional.

Anywayz, there's always two sides to a story...and you definitely can't tell it all on this forum, so I do hope you find time to pick yourself up and move on cz people come, and people go.

Take solace in knowing the person for you is still out there, despite the search that has lead you to wrong directions...you would definitely find her and look back on this moment and laugh...cz she would make the past be a forgotten memory.

Not every relationship ends in marriage...most times, they are for you to learn from and prepare yourself for the journey ahead, being wiser and smarter that you already are.
GBAM

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bwaal:
WHERE DOES SHE SCHOOL

FEDERAL POLY EDE
No
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
AngelAhnie:
BrokenHeart2016 gringrin seriouslygrin your moniker is so funny to me..

Sorry about your heartbreak bro , life goes on.
Its not funny sister

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
AfroKnight:

Sorry.
You said he should be faithful to his next chick and you contradict your statement. Telling him to get a substitute....no vex, e make sense to you

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
M2dX:
don't trust any girl, don't love any women ,they have an octopus behavior. ,.trust your GOD and LOVE JESUS CHRIST .to avoid heart break sad
Words

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Vikky014(f): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:

dnt beg anyone to love or accept you...for d fact dt she ended the whole stuff wtout looking back means she doesnt deserve ur love

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
sirusX:

It seems you did alot for her, and you feel cheated now that it's over. Maybe in the end she felt that wasn't good enough. It seems like you were someone she chose to be with because of her situation, and now she feels it's time to move along to the next best thing.

Your right

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by sirusX(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You said he should be faithful to his next chick and you contradict your statement. Telling him to get a substitute....no vex, e make sense to you

Read again and be mindful of his tone... He is trying to advise him to be good, and in the end he reminded him that being all goody goody might not pay.

Though I am not in support of the double dating, but I feel there are some things he should do different next time. I hope he figures it out

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:

Its not funny sister
I feel your pains bro, just move on with your life..I'm sorry about your HB dear. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.