Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! (53469 Views)

My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Picture After 12 Year Relationship / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by faezol(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2016
psucc:
5years is not 5days or 5 months. Having 'served' you for that long without any glimpse of hope of marriage, she has to move on.

Guy truly you no try at all.

You must be stupid for that, it's better for you not to comment at all. Dumb head
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by keypad1: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2016
Trina0936:

Not every guy is useless and stupid like you! Receive sense! undecided
but am better than your hopeless father.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by fpeter(f): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2016
I called her and She told me that she has think about it that I should move on with my life...

I would also ask you to move on if i were her. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by tee4lowyeh(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2016
Sincerely, this is the most stupid reply i have ever seen. what on earth do u mean
She served him for 5 yrs.... u talking foolishly....
who told u he has no plans for marriage, wasnt she in school....is he not working....
truth be told, she just used him as a means to an end...foolish woman.
There are peole who have dated longer than that and are happily married today...

My brother , dont worry, i feel ur pain...but believe me, its good riddance to bad rubbish.

psucc:
5years is not 5days or 5 months. Having 'served' you for that long without any glimpse of hope of marriage, she has to move on.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by gonkraziiiiii: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2016
I dated someone for 15yrs even doe I dated other guys in BTW...but he kept saying I wld marry u all thru....I left him last 2 yrs,dated someone els jus for d fun of it n 6 mths into d rshp we got married...now its almost ma 1 yr anniversary... Ex bf still wants to marry me but hey av moved on.....Abeg move on...women have limited time oooo all u did for her u were supposed to do after all she paid u in kind Na....u weren't meant for each other....
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2016
keypad1:
but am better than your hopeless father.
And I will always be better than your ashawo mother! Obviously,you are cursed! Fool!!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by faezol(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2016
psucc:

You must be stupid for that, it's better for you not to comment at all. Dumb head shocked

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by badderdandem(m): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2016
AngelAhnie:
When a guy breaks up with a girl it seems normal, once the Lady do the breaking up you hear different stories.

I was her father Christmas

I paid her school fees

I paid for her upkeep

I bought Christmas cloths for her

I did this, I did that...bla bla bla

op even mentioned miscellaneous expenditures..
learn to move on guys, ladies suffer worst in the hands of some (monsters) guys.

I'm just saying op don't take this to heart
it seems normal to who how do you expect the guy to recoup all those expenses is he her father? he did all that because of love he even displeased himself most of you ladies thing because you are woman you are gift to humanity the only reason you are in relationship is because of money biting more than you can chew in short what do ladies offer in relationship honey pot? who benefits more in relationship between the two genders the guys do all the spending

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by questted: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2016
I feel your pain bro as It happens. What really is your pain is dat you wasted resources and time on her. Just forget about dem as u would get more money and a better girl dat would bring u favour would come and wipe away all your pain.
Like I always wish young men that their hearts are broken early so this kind of pain does not happen wen dey are adults.
Take heart as its her loss

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by ebuka440: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=BrokenHeart2016 post=47473645]Right now my heart is heavy, am in a state of confusion I don't know what to do.On saturday I received the shock of my life through a text message from my girlfriend stating that I should move on with my life that it is over between us, at first I thought I was dreaming because I just got up from bed at exactly 7am, I ignored the text thinking it was a mistake had to shower and get ready for work. The following day which happens to be on sunday I called her and She told me that she has think about it that I should move on with my life...its over!!! I asked her what have I done to deserve such a thing from her she was unable to justify her action.
O boy, my jaw drop e be like say dem use dagger pierced my heart have never experience such thing in my life, I do read it online about how girls break up with their partner with no reason I can't believe this is happening to me. This is a girl that I really care for we met during our National Diploma program in 2012, she will be graduating this year while am about to put in for my HND.
Am not boasting about what have done for her but I just want you guys to understand my plight, I help her financially during her two years of studies pay her school fees and other miscellaneous while am still hustling. During our five years of courtship have never thought of cheating her or dump her for no reason I always make sure she's comfortable because her parents has passed. Since saturday my life have never been the same because the tone of text msg always ring on my head, am so sad right now I can't think straight anymore my boss at work notice my mood today and ask me what's up with me I had to dodge the question....till now I always look at my phone hoping to see her call or text maybe she was joking with me, I really love her so much and I always express my love to her though am not financially bouyant at the moment but I always do everything in my capacity to ensure she is Ok....there was a time i use money meant for my handouts to buy her foodstuffs and all, have sacrifice a lot for her during our academic days I finished with Lower Credit while she has Upper Credit. I'm not jealous of her success but frankly speaking I make impact in her life in general, I do see her as the mother of my kids there are a lot of plan I have for her, we always discuss this all the time. Right now she school in osun state while am hustling here in oyo state but I always travel to visit her from time to time and shower her with a lot of gifts.
Pls I need your advise on how to move on with my life because right now the thing is affecting my life I can't think straight anymore or even sleep very well. Bashing is also allowed I just want u guys to talk sense into my head.

Sorry for my grammatical blunders[/quote
Please, I need your help: how can I type my own experience so that people can see just the way you did.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Oyindaberry(f): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2016
keypad1:
its true na. I like being truthful. If you go dont ever come back. Dont even greet me if you see me on the road side. Na so i be.

That's better, but killing, I don't support.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Skmoda360(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2016
casspersteve:
Bro as long as your mama love you don't ever love a Women.....don't worry she will love you for your ambitions.....WORK HARD NOW AND PLAY HARD
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by zubinike(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2016
ADUNOKIKI:
That's human being! My suggestion to you... Visit he in Osun, don't let her be aware you are coming. May be weekend, but make sure you have money for hotel ooo.
Ask her one on one what you have done to deserve this?
Don't be violent and don't sound desperate. You have been with her for 5 years, you should read the answers in her eyes...
But don't expect anything positive from her.
She already have a replacement for you!!!

Do you use to pay her surprise visit in school before?
Do you have the key to her apartment?

Lol.. In this kinda thing. The word is its over and it's over, if after 5years or 50years and she has her reason calling it off. Common advice the bro to act deaf and not worry himself about her anymore, the more you fight to win her back the more problems you create for yourself. Go get a life for yourself and achieve greater height. The guy probably grew fat in the relationship and she sensed it....
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Lukenitheooo6(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:

I'm finding it so difficult to forget about her

You find it difficult to forget about her all this while you have been together with her find you saw some flaws because every humans has some flaws now remember those flaws you found in her use it to compensate yourself thanking God she's gone by remebering all those her bad characters
And also all this five year she her as a scammer Gold digger and heartless fellow stop meditating on your past and move on with your life to avoid having high bp cos she has forgotten you entirely you are history that never existed in her life
#FACT
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by zubinike(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=ebuka440 post=47491260][/quote]

With my experience bro, my candid advice for you. Take a time to remember how the relationship started,all the good time, bad times, trying times, lovable moments.. Secondly put that girl in your shoes without sentiment oh...does she really deserve to be where she is? What has she achieved being with you for 5yrs, were u the reason she wasn't moving forward in life or something else, sometimes in a relationship we tend to be too selfish. You want use your raggae spoil her blues. Common tell your self the truth man. Let her be, she deserve something better that you can't offer...please let her go fufil her dreams, don't limit her. For you, move on with your life, go drink some cold drinks to chill off, don't bother calling her now and then oh, because when a woman's mind is made, even Buhari winning election after so much trials is even easier than wining that girl back. Move move on bro, painful but that's my gospel coin no pet peeves
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by oglalasioux(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2016
Paying a woman's school fees, married or single, is always a big mistake.

Women opt out from this kind of relationship because they think they'll be in debt forever and not for any other reason.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BIGkoboko: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2016
5years courtship like really
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by anigbajumo(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2016
sade1994:

Oya now.. .go and die since dem Don break ur heart.
Don't go and improve on yourself . . Be looking for sympathy here on nairaland

Broke ass nigga

Sister,why now?? The guy is heartbroken nd u still add to it.....

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Samuelaloneguy(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2016
BREAKUPS Aren't Always
Meant To Make Up,
Sometimes They Happen To
Give You A Chance To WAKE UP
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by casspersteve: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2016
Guy forget her jare.....listen to inspirational song guy.....andy grammer-keep your head up and rita ora-blackbird I think this songs would make you feel better.....NO love
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by hob(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2016
Take heart, time ll heal ur emotional wound..........

Just be yourself all the time and take solace from the happy times u guys had.

Life is all about moving on and not dwelling 2 much on the past.....
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by STAdom(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2016
Interesting! You`v learnt a lesson. Its now time to deal ladies with experience
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by kenzysmith: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:
No
ok dpoly ryt
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by temitopeking(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2016
2012, i was in this situation during my NYSC, honestly its not a sweet experience just coz i said im gonna get married 5 years to that time, but last week i send my wedding IV wt my GOD sent angel to her, while she is still out there in an inconclusive situation.

no amount of word can make u get over it from anyone, you gonna talk to yourself and ride on to the future u already envisage...... Life is beautiful
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by keypad1: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2016
Trina0936:

And I will always be better than your ashawo mother! Obviously,you are cursed! Fool!!
i never knew your mum is a retired ashawo. Spits!

Cursed soul like you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by antieverything(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2016
so bros u de fvck one pvssy for five years now? lwkmd!!!
well it cld b she wants marriage nd u re nt saying nthing bout it..bt mah advice for u (as a guy) av sex wit lots of chicks bra or if u cant get one vizi a brothel just bang ni ..it wld help a lot (ladies dont do dis else u wld b begging ur ex after d cum) grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by cooooooks(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2016
I've never understood why someone would attempt to 'win back' the love of someone who says they don't want to love.

Work on yourself. Nigeria is heavily populated and if you focus on yourself, the right people will come around.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by dAesthete(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2016
My friend sorry for ur HB but only you can choose how u want to feel @ all times. Conditions/situations may suggest to you but the altimate power to choose is in your hands. So see it as one of the previous challenges which you've summounted. So my advice to you is
1) Choose to be happy
2) Choose to move on
3) Choose to grow up
4) Choose to Live
5) Choose to continue visiting Nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by blackedwin: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2016
Banter1:
my brother dated his wife for 13 good years before they got married. Her leaving the guy has nothing to do with the years of their courtship. Girls of nowadays Aint loyal. That's why some of them end up marrying the wrong person.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2016
I feel ur pain bro, girls makes decision without thinking otherwise. For now just forget bou her, i knw its nt easy tho... . Lemme giv u ds logic to on how to survive the loss of a love i found so many years back, it really works.......

when an emotional injury takes place, the body begins a process as natural as the healing of a physical wound. Let the process happen. Trust that nature will do the healing. Know that the pain will pass and, when it passes, you will be stronger, happier, more sensitive and aware.

Good luck bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Elle277(f): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2016
Well, the only mistake here is loving someone that doesn't feel same to you, that's all!.just be wiser next time.. BTW aren't a broken relationship better than a broken marriage? pick ur pieces and move on, the best is on the way!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by mostyoung(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Wake up bro. She used u to achieve her academic desires. U are no longer needed at the moment. #BeWise

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.