Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! (53422 Views)

My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Picture After 12 Year Relationship / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by cococandy(f): 2:50am On Jul 13, 2016
Lol 8 months? Was she your wife?

And they say guys are not emotional. grin

I don't know if it has ever taken me up to 2 months to get over an ex before.
You people.
Stop please.

richez25:

Good morning all, and gud morning OP..
Well i av sometin simple to say to u..

MOVE ON! MOVE ON!! MOVE ON!!!

Why because, the girl cant love u again. And i can tell u i knw so, cos am talkin outta experience too. Had a broken relationship last year march wit my ex. Same MO as urs. Just called and said its over btw us. Affected me that moment, couldnt sleep nor eat, always talkin to myself. Even fell sick. Then went for service may last year.

Took me at least 8mnths to get over her. Currently i av anoda gf, who takes gud care of me, beta than my ex does. Well i cant go into details of my experience, buh trust me it aint easy to move on. Buh wen u do it worth it.

You will start seein clearly, wats meant to be and wats not..

Pls i implore u, take ur time and invest in sometin else, cos if u go back to her to get an explanation. U will not get any. Trust me. NONE..

Bro, i av learnt my lessons, counted my blessings, and lovin my life. Just move on and u wud see that there are many fishes in the ocean, just that we chose to die wit a shark.. And the funniest part is that many guyz love sardine and titus, even mackerel..

So why endangered ur mental and physical state cos of one gal.. Bro not worth it at all. Moreover u r a guy, and still av a lotta years ahead of u..

Pls live ur life for urself, and neva settle for less. If u cant av her, pls dont be a slave to her, cos she wud capitalise on that and use u..

Take charge of ur life bro..

My dad wud say, if u die cos of one woman, on ur burial day many ladies wud turn up, consistin of crush, secret lovers of u, and those dreamin to be wit u, buh that woman who made u die wud not attend, and u neva had the chance to experience live to its fullest. So u lose..

Pls go fishin and this time wit real incentive, and guarantee. Nt wit empty pockets. If u dig. Cos thats the language the ladies hear.. If they love u, wit time love wud not do the trick anymore, buh the incentives..

Bro open ur eyes and see the world for its fullest and love, its all around u.. And pls close this thread and get a life..

PEACE....

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by histemple: 2:52am On Jul 13, 2016
sade1994:

Oya now.. .go and die since dem Don break ur heart.
Don't go and improve on yourself . . Be looking for sympathy here on nairaland

Broke ass nigga

Go and Die Oshomhole come and see.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by richez25(m): 3:01am On Jul 13, 2016
cococandy:
Lol 8 months? Was she your wife?

And they say guys are not emotional. grin

I don't know if it has ever taken me up to 2 months to get over an ex before.
You people.
Stop please.

Well ma'am, i dont how long u stay in a relationship. Buh mine lasted 3yrs. The 8mnths i mentioned entails many tinz not just gettin over, also had self recovery and discovery. Trust me, wen i say guyz are the most emotional being ever created since time inception. Even the devil knew that. More reason he chose eve over adam, cos ladies were made from bones, and av no heart of their own. Dont knw if am makin a point buh i can sense u av not really experienced wat i passed thru or wat the OP is sayin.. Wen u do, i bet u, that guy of urs wont go Scot free. As for emotional, lemme break it to u, i cried and wept like someone whose father died. Not because she broke up wit me, buh cos of wasted years, effort and time spent in the relationship. Pls bear wit us, if u dont like emotional guyz.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by cococandy(f): 3:07am On Jul 13, 2016
I do like emotional guys. Nothing wrong with that. They are just being human. Yea everybody cries for wasted time and sometimes for having played the fool. I know what that feels like:

I'm calling you out because it's men like you that always accuse ladies of being overly emotional.
You are saying the opposite. That's why your case is interesting to me.

Oh well. Can't knock your experience. Keep being you.

richez25:

Well ma'am, i dont how long u stay in a relationship. Buh mine lasted 3yrs. The 8mnths i mentioned entails many tinz not just gettin over, also had self recovery and discovery. Trust me, wen i say guyz are the most emotional being ever created since time inception. Even the devil knew that. More reason he chose eve over adam, cos ladies were made from bones, and av no heart of their own. Dont knw if am makin a point buh i can sense u av not really experienced wat i passed thru or wat the OP is sayin.. Wen u do, i bet u, that guy of urs wont go Scot free. As for emotional, lemme break it to u, i cried and wept like someone whose father died. Not because she broke up wit me, buh cos of wasted years, effort and time spent in the relationship. Pls bear wit us, if u dont like emotional guyz.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by tabithababy(f): 3:16am On Jul 13, 2016
OP, have you introduced her to your family during this 5 years.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by olajazz(m): 3:25am On Jul 13, 2016
forgetting about her is not a day job neither a month job........all na story for d gods....I still talk wit ma ex,we dated 4 3yrs....jux try and ask her are well being, pretend nothing happen,let go!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by richez25(m): 3:42am On Jul 13, 2016
cococandy:
I do like emotional guys. Nothing wrong with that. They are just being human. Yea everybody cures for wasted time and sometimes for having played the fool. I know what that feels like:

I'm calling you out because it's men like you that always accuse ladies of being overly emotional.
You are saying the opposite. That's why your case is interesting to me.

Oh well. Can't knock your experience. Keep being you.

Men like me accuse ladies of being overly emotional. Hmmm, interestin. Well u dont knw men like me. And i wished my ex was emotional, cos thats one trait she doesnt av. So i had no chance of seein the trait not to talk of accusin..

Well am gone from that past and moved on..
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Iamdmentor1(m): 3:43am On Jul 13, 2016
when you look back and remember girls you have spent money on instead of giving those money to your mother, you realize witchcraft is real. Bro, move on! This time, don't just go for any girl, let God direct you to your wife.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BlackSeptember: 3:55am On Jul 13, 2016
AngelAhnie:
BrokenHeart2016 gringrin seriouslygrin your moniker is so funny to me..

Sorry about your heartbreak bro , life goes on.
trust no dame. The guy gave all but d guy no try oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by SmartMugu: 4:09am On Jul 13, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:

Thanks for the advise bro, I really suffer in this relationship
If you really suffered, do you want to continue suffering? Let her go pls.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by DedeNkem: 4:18am On Jul 13, 2016
You even used your handout money to feed her and then she got ahead of you academically. What a loser!

Move on with your pathetic life! She has found a better and smarter guy.

That you were in a mere relationship with her didn't mean she was your responsibilty!

Anything you spent in a relationship that didn't end in marraige is gone forever! She doesn't owe you and she has moved on. She survived in school using you and didn't love you.

Everyone want a better person in their life. That's a exactly what she did.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Burgerlomo: 4:23am On Jul 13, 2016
joceey:
Such is life dat Hw some girls do behave.....she think say she don arrive now and as seen a better person don't beg her just move on Pls the right lady will locate you but I am assuring you dat she will come back to beg you cause the person she left you for will disappoint her too don't accept her back be strong n be focus this period my brother smiley

You have said it all, no more and no less.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by XXCASH: 4:28am On Jul 13, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:
Right now my heart is heavy, am in a state of confusion I don't know what to do.On saturday I received the shock of my life through a text message from my girlfriend stating that I should move on with my life that it is over between us, at first I thought I was dreaming because I just got up from bed at exactly 7am, I ignored the text thinking it was a mistake had to shower and get ready for work. The following day which happens to be on sunday I called her and She told me that she has think about it that I should move on with my life...its over!!! I asked her what have I done to deserve such a thing from her she was unable to justify her action.
O boy, my jaw drop e be like say dem use dagger pierced my heart have never experience such thing in my life, I do read it online about how girls break up with their partner with no reason I can't believe this is happening to me. This is a girl that I really care for we met during our National Diploma program in 2012, she will be graduating this year while am about to put in for my HND.
Am not boasting about what have done for her but I just want you guys to understand my plight, I help her financially during her two years of studies pay her school fees and other miscellaneous while am still hustling. During our five years of courtship have never thought of cheating her or dump her for no reason I always make sure she's comfortable because her parents has passed. Since saturday my life have never been the same because the tone of text msg always ring on my head, am so sad right now I can't think straight anymore my boss at work notice my mood today and ask me what's up with me I had to dodge the question....till now I always look at my phone hoping to see her call or text maybe she was joking with me, I really love her so much and I always express my love to her though am not financially bouyant at the moment but I always do everything in my capacity to ensure she is Ok....there was a time i use money meant for my handouts to buy her foodstuffs and all, have sacrifice a lot for her during our academic days I finished with Lower Credit while she has Upper Credit. I'm not jealous of her success but frankly speaking I make impact in her life in general, I do see her as the mother of my kids there are a lot of plan I have for her, we always discuss this all the time. Right now she school in osun state while am hustling here in oyo state but I always travel to visit her from time to time and shower her with a lot of gifts.
Pls I need your advise on how to move on with my life because right now the thing is affecting my life I can't think straight anymore or even sleep very well. Bashing is also allowed I just want u guys to talk sense into my head.

Sorry for my grammatical blunders

Lucky you, an opportunity to start afresh and you are here complaining. Guy anything that keeps you single (not married) as long as possible is always a welcome development. There is no better example that this when they say every disappointment is a blessing. (Note- My 10 years wedding anniversary was 2 months ago)
Meanwhile I hope say you chop well well. If not, na that one go make me throw you slap through this my laptop
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by doveda: 4:32am On Jul 13, 2016
You are very pathetic and immature. Which suffering did you suffer? Are you telling me that if your gf was a known stranger and you had the ability to help her, you wouldn't have? In case none of these small boy have told you yet, breaking up is but one of the risks of relationship. You helped her because the good grace in your heart and you would surely be rewarded for it IF you don't ruin it with this pathetic display of foolishness. You better let her go except if you don't mind her sticking to you out of pity?

You had lower credit because you wanted to and she had a better result because she wanted to. Stop blaming others for your own failure undecided.

BrokenHeart2016:

Thanks for the advise bro, I really suffer in this relationship

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by doveda: 4:33am On Jul 13, 2016
Abi o

I no just understand some people used

DedeNkem:
You even used your handout money to feed her and then she got ahead of you academically. What a loser!

Move on with your pathetic life! She has found a better and smarter guy.

That you were in a mere relationship with her didn't mean she was your responsibilty!

Anything you spent in a relationship that didn't end in marraige is gone forever! She doesn't owe you and she has moved on. She survived in school using you and didn't love you.

Everyone want a better person in their life. That's a exactly what she did.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by passionate87(m): 4:36am On Jul 13, 2016
brotherly I feel ur pain wella coz it's not easy, life goes on dat lady in question doesn't deserve ur love, trust me when I say this u would see someone far better than her who truelly love you and cherish u. from my own little experience lavishing ur money on a girl doesn't sustain the relationship.nice guys ends up being dumped for the bad ones lol, for now focus on your future further ur studies coz better dayz are ahead and make several female friends, it would help take ur mind off her, delete her contact, unfriend her on social media. this would be very painful but wake up to reality before a girl decide to dump u she have given it a lot of thought.try to be around friends and family coz this people will help a great deal, sorry again for the heart break.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by doveda: 4:38am On Jul 13, 2016
So you got dumped undecided

Guys dump ladies everyday and vice versa . You won't be the first nor will you be the last. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill undecided
richez25:

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Niceiroko: 4:40am On Jul 13, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:
Right now my heart is heavy, am in a state of confusion I don't know what to do.On saturday I received the shock of my life through a text message from my girlfriend stating that I should move on with my life that it is over between us, at first I thought I was dreaming because I just got up from bed at exactly 7am, I ignored the text thinking it was a mistake had to shower and get ready for work. The following day which happens to be on sunday I called her and She told me that she has think about it that I should move on with my life...its over!!! I asked her what have I done to deserve such a thing from her she was unable to justify her action.
O boy, my jaw drop e be like say dem use dagger pierced my heart have never experience such thing in my life, I do read it online about how girls break up with their partner with no reason I can't believe this is happening to me. This is a girl that I really care for we met during our National Diploma program in 2012, she will be graduating this year while am about to put in for my HND.
Am not boasting about what have done for her but I just want you guys to understand my plight, I help her financially during her two years of studies pay her school fees and other miscellaneous while am still hustling. During our five years of courtship have never thought of cheating her or dump her for no reason I always make sure she's comfortable because her parents has passed. Since saturday my life have never been the same because the tone of text msg always ring on my head, am so sad right now I can't think straight anymore my boss at work notice my mood today and ask me what's up with me I had to dodge the question....till now I always look at my phone hoping to see her call or text maybe she was joking with me, I really love her so much and I always express my love to her though am not financially bouyant at the moment but I always do everything in my capacity to ensure she is Ok....there was a time i use money meant for my handouts to buy her foodstuffs and all, have sacrifice a lot for her during our academic days I finished with Lower Credit while she has Upper Credit. I'm not jealous of her success but frankly speaking I make impact in her life in general, I do see her as the mother of my kids there are a lot of plan I have for her, we always discuss this all the time. Right now she school in osun state while am hustling here in oyo state but I always travel to visit her from time to time and shower her with a lot of gifts.
Pls I need your advise on how to move on with my life because right now the thing is affecting my life I can't think straight anymore or even sleep very well. Bashing is also allowed I just want u guys to talk sense into my head.

look for (ocean music titled remember short the door waka)
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by richez25(m): 4:45am On Jul 13, 2016
doveda:
So you got dumped undecided

Guys dump ladies everyday and vice versa . You won't be the first nor will you be the last. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill undecided

Aunty Dove or Vulture, or wateva u call urself. Am not the OP.. Am just tryna console the guy ok.. Keep ur attitude to urself, aiit.. Tanz. And u can stop climbing my molehill, will appreciate that.. Remain blessed as u become positive to life and reduce the attitude, seems u had a terrible one too. PEACE..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Chicent(m): 4:52am On Jul 13, 2016
U did this and u did dat. In all this did u promise her marriage, or even move towards it??
She has gotten a better offer since u are not bouyant at the moment, #thesebitchesaintloyal.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by detagabriel(m): 4:52am On Jul 13, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:

believe me my guy.....i had similar encounter in 2015......infact. Immediately I lost my mum she started giving me attitude .... we broke up after the her burial.....it took me months to get over..but it was always through bible nd prayer
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by lordizak(m): 4:57am On Jul 13, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:

I know the feeling bro, I am about one year in it. Sorry.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by doveda: 4:57am On Jul 13, 2016
I don't have an attitude. You are the one with problem. You don't expect me to pay your back for making a stupid generalisation about women because you got dumped. If at this stage your life, you are yet to realise what I told you. I feel bad for you.

Your attitude and your thinking stink, man!!!

richez25:

Aunty Dove or Vulture, or wateva u call urself. Am not the OP.. Am just tryna console the guy ok.. Keep ur attitude to urself, aiit.. Tanz. And u can stop climbing my molehill, will appreciate that.. Remain blessed as u become positive to life and reduce the attitude, seems u had a terrible one too. PEACE..
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:10am On Jul 13, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:

Nice one there bro, thanks a lot
Challenges yourself is the only way to make a better things out of everythings, don't seek a woman, don't start just write plan, go into plans, I force myself to part time study because of broken heart, shame of heart broken stop me waiting for jamb, the little money I have been gathering to survive the relationship with my ex then, goes to shares later, I run to stock market, I open CSCS account, to let you verify better, I was under Gosord securities exchange commision in 2007, floor 16th ,Nigeria stock market, I started busy more, going to apogbon, first registerer in dealing with dividends for people,myself and shares then,it was booming during obasanjo time. I later move on to fixed deposit, every little 20k, 10 before you know its got to 100k then 500k, immediately it appeared to 500, I fix it and I will never goes back torching, I didn't fix it for interest deposit, I did to discliplne myself, until I fixed to a stage I started getting 50k every 3 months in UBA as divident and 18k everything 2 months with zenith ( was enjoying life better). I see a better life with a better girl, your 5 yrs isn't wasted, mine was crying every night, refusing to eat foods, infact its difficult playing with mate but after busy time on business and investment with token I year with forcefully enroll in lasu to dust away shame of heart break. I have been the happiest man on planet. If thanks giving can be done that she break with me,I will do it, because I realize a stagnant ,sex and funding with ex but a booster, financial planning with the one I met in 2007, she will always follow me around for investing but my ex, na always a way to collect from me, I never knew I was in tunnel until break up gives me light, if she get a better qualification, nigeria women are interested in feeding you and your family, but you upgrade and get better, you can't stay with her and expect her qualification to feed and weigh you down, you challenge yourself, and while challenging and things start changing, they will start toasing you, buy better cloth and shoe, look better, do yangar like nothing happen, that's all I did.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by phinter: 5:22am On Jul 13, 2016
psucc:
5years is not 5days or 5 months. Having 'served' you for that long without any glimpse of hope of marriage, she has to move on.

Guy truly you no try at all.
Errr are u sure u r reading the same post?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by richez25(m): 5:23am On Jul 13, 2016
doveda:
I don't have an attitude. You are the one with problem. You don't expect me to pay your back for making a stupid generalisation about women because you got dumped. If at this stage your life, you are yet to realise what I told you. I feel bad for you.

Your attitude and your thinking stink, man!!!

Thank u ma. Nice speech. I bet u r feelin gud abt urself now. In ur mind u just wrote a nice write up, clap for urself. Pls go back and read again, then come back and show me whr i generalised abt women.. Well dont feel bad for me, i aint beta than the OP. Buh u r already paintin urself bad here, wit poor attitude and bad astute reasonin.. People watchin and wonderin, who gave birth to this one. Bad gene. Pls still remain blessed, am outta here. If u quote me again, it show u r a really bad seed.. Thanks..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by xpressTrade: 5:23am On Jul 13, 2016
such is life bro
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by ElFenomeno1: 5:24am On Jul 13, 2016
Bwaal:

WHERE DOES SHE SCHOOL

FEDERAL POLY EDE

What bloody difference will the daft question above make? Frigging douchebag
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by jeamah1(m): 5:25am On Jul 13, 2016
joceey:
Such is life dat Hw some girls do behave.....she think say she don arrive now and as seen a better person don't beg her just move on Pls the right lady will locate you but I am assuring you dat she will come back to beg you cause the person she left you for will disappoint her too don't accept her back be strong n be focus this period my brother smiley

Very nice advice.. seems u got an experience.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by creepsyme(f): 5:33am On Jul 13, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:

if I can get over my heartbreak some years ago u too can! first thing; you have to make up ir mind spirit soul and body to forget her and move on, secondly delete all her numbers, messages both on watsapp and all other platform, block or unfriend her on facebook, if she still has any stuff in ur house that may remind u of her please do away with it quicky avoid discussing her with her friend or ur friends, make sure u are never alone visit the gym, friend and discuss weather and social activities, by all means make sure u have nothing to remind u of her around and you will see this work like magic. goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.