Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Still Love You Halfricanadian. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Love You Halfricanadian. (19631 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Tenkobos(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
HoneyB10:
There is always two side to every story
I have read the two sides.
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by naijaboiy: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
People like this still exist on Nairaland? undecided

For real?
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
KingTom:
as you leave me follow another person wetin I go use am for again undecided Abeg leave me you Abi where dem Dey sell am yes or no? And lime too grin
Yes!!i knew it,u don enter gobe. cheesy see let me tell u alabukun don scarce,i knw where u can buy it buh i swear i will never tell you cos na person u wan use am kill. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by HoneyB10(f): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tenkobos:
I have read the two sides.
Mind you the guy didn't say much oh, my prayer is for them to make up, break up ain't funny angry
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Firstking01?
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Tenkobos(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
HoneyB10:

Mind you the guy didn't say much oh, my prayer is for them to make up, break up ain't funny angry
he didn't say much because some things are undeniable.

Break up is the best option when one person is doing everything possible to make it work and the other is screwing everything up.

Apologies cannot repair the damages nor restore the trust and a relationship without trust is as useful as a hedgehog in condom factory
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Firstking1, so na you do my baby dis thing? So after giving love lessons to me, you came up with a new style.

You neva tell us your side of the story.

Halfricanadian sweetheart, ngwanu forgive my man.. It's long overdue..
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Bwaal(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
firstking01:

Pls forgive your teddy as the pet you used to call me...
Teddy Teddy is the pet name theodore bagwell from prison break i mean t-bag Mehn u must be a really bad guy

Only those that watch that movie can understand
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
firstking01:
I know i'm innocent of the two threads you created pointing accusing fingers on me of how i maltreated and took your love for granted...we 've had misunderstandings of a higher pedegree than this and we settled it amicably...no lies you 've shown me love and in my own lil way i tried in reciprocating it, this one currently you are accusing me of is what i dnt understand..

Ok, i 've accepted that i'm guilty...pls forgive me...my fellow romancelanders help me plead with her to forgive me as to err is only humam but to forgive is divine...

Pls forgive your teddy as the pet you used to call me...remember we both vowed and made a pledge that we will never go apart...and i hope you still remember the promises we made to each other?
where she at
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
lolzzzx......two of u sef
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by KingTom(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yes!!i knew it,u don enter gobe. cheesy see let me tell u alabukun don scarce,i knw where u can buy it buh i swear i will never tell you cos na person u wan use am kill. cheesy cheesy
lime nko? grin
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
Firstking01, I go love oo cheesy grin

Halfricanadian, over to you cool
dindinrin, na here we go see u.
Don't bring ur own wahala to this plaace oo
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
firstking01:
I didn't do it....i don't cheat.
That's a lie!

You know what? Just settle una things and concentrate on Her undecided
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
I knew u r the one wen i saw the two thread she created earliar,u r very very wicked. angry
Seconded
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
Firstking01, I go love oo cheesy grin

Halfricanadian, over to you cool
gbeborun oshi
U wie not gve dem everlasting advice ooo of how to solve things .. be here shouting I go rove Oooo grin grin
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by tosyne2much(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
olaleks007:
Make I change my extra Tyre here.

Small pikin dey do U guys

The time wey love dey sweet U guys...who U tell

Abeg if U can't handle ur woman urself without calling third party....U never reach person wey suppose get woman b dat. #SHIKENA

Enter motor and drive comot with full speed
Bwhahahahaha grin I show my brother your proverb and him sef dey burst laf for here grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by udysweet(f): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nso ke ake anam ayin mma mi? Let's hear you pls
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Vikky014(f): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
dairykidd:
This is NL telemundo, people soup n food go burn for kitchen today because of dis drama !
LMAO

1 Like

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by tosyne2much(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
So na Firstking01 dey give woman emotional trauma like this?... Me wey don find babe tire for nairaland so tey no babe dey reply my PM, let alone dat me.. You no fit even manage the one wey u get... Smh cool
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dab2mydick:
where she at
u shud start .lookn, for how to learn sign languages cheesy
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Vikky014(f): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tenkobos:

Break up is the best option when one person is doing everything possible to make it work and the other is screwing everything up.

Apologies cannot repair the damages nor restore the trust and a relationship without trust is as useful as a hedgehog in condom factory
GBAM
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by MzPecs(f): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Things are really happening here oh! grin grin grin
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Vikky014(f): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
olaleks007:
Make I change my extra Tyre here.

Small pikin dey do U guys

The time wey love dey sweet U guys...who U tell

Abeg if U can't handle ur woman urself without calling third party....U never reach person wey suppose get woman b dat. #SHIKENA

Enter motor and drive comot with full speed
LMAO
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
KingTom:
lime nko? grin
I get that one,i wont give as well.Baba ibeji to b grin angry
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by halfricanadian(f): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tenkobos:
why you fall my hand bro? Forgive him what? The cheating? The taunting? The undeserved punishment or what? The guy should fvck off with his apologies biko, he doesn't deserve her.

Tank u so mch embarassed embarassed

I really appreciate
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by halfricanadian(f): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tenkobos:

Only u is seeing d truth in everything tank u
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by halfricanadian(f): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
HateU2:
That's a lie!

You know what? Just settle una things and concentrate on Her undecided

I dont even that any more

I put everything finally into Gods hands
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by halfricanadian(f): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
naughtynaughty:
gbeborun oshi
U wie not gve dem everlasting advice ooo of how to solve things .. be here shouting I go rove Oooo grin grin

Im sorru i didnt reply earlier av been too exhausted tank u for every advisr u gave tank u
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by OkoAnike(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
firstking01:
Read the thread again, i just dumno what *her problem* is.

Op, watch ur letters so that you don't create more problem/challenges to the existing one.

The right word here is supposed to be "u don't know what the problem is" instead of saying u don't know her problem.

OK young man, the elders are here to give their helping hand too OK.

Wish you guys all the best.
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont even that any more

I put everything finally into Gods hands
Are u sure you are okay?

U sound so fragile girl. You need to grow up(sorry to say) and act like a lady. When a guy treats you like crap, let his ass go. Say no to bad rubbish!

This public display is so annoying and too immature biko. You need someone to talk to? Get a frnd or a teady bear, they listen better.

I hate getting involved in another persons relationship but do you even know that this is gonna chase good guys away from you? Romancelanders are already making jest of it.

Talk to someone, cry on someone's shoulder and sleep. If you want him back, you guys should sit down and talk!

Don't you know about his baby mama's b4 u started dating him Plus 21yr old daughter shocked shocked. Is he 40plus

Look before you leap next time.
My 2cents thou
All the best.
Cc:naughtynaughty.
We care

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by ivyy(f): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
PushPlay:

I'm good o...
Firstkin.g1 has to hook me up with his juju man so I can use it on you. grin

Diabolical ti take over. cheesy

No kee me with laugh biko
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by halfricanadian(f): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
HateU2:
Are u sure you are okay?

U sound so fragile girl. You need to grow up(sorry to say) and act like a lady. When a guy treats you like crap, let his ass go. Say no to bad rubbish!

This public display is so annoying and too immature biko. You need someone to talk to? Get a frnd or a teady bear, they listen better.

I hate getting involved in another persons relationship but do you even know that this is gonna chase good guys away from you? Romancelanders are already making jest of it.

Talk to someone, cry on someone's shoulder and sleep. If you want him back, you guys should sit down and talk!

Don't you know about his baby mama's b4 u started dating him Plus 21yr old daughter shocked shocked. Is he 40plus

Look before you leap next time.
My 2cents thou
All the best.
Cc:naughtynaughty.
We care
lol tank u ma smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.