Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated (21443 Views)

Police Recruitment: Candidates To Undergo Mental, HIV, Pregnancy Tests / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? / Efcc Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated by sekem: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Illuminatus:

Really? How effective would that be? What if they now decide to hide the thing better so you won't get to it?

How much can you hide?

Don't ever forget the saying that you can run but you cannot hide.

I think EFCC is trying to make their job easier by publicizing that information. So if you have something very dirty to hide, you better steer clear on time or else...
Re: EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated by Illuminatus(m): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
sekem:

How much can you hide?

Don't ever forget the saying that you can run but you cannot hide.

I think EFCC is trying to make their job easier by publicizing that information. So if you have something very dirty to hide, you better steer clear on time or else...

Really? Our past leaders have been hiding for years and hell hasn't frozen over. And who's hiding sef? Common leaders who were expressing support for their candidate or pot bellied corrupt politicians that bury money and hide them in rooms?

I don't care what they were thinking. They just made their jobs harder as people are now wiser to their means. I don't think they could find anything incriminating if it was staring back at them.

1 Like

Re: EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated by cherriton12: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
I think EFCC is trying to make their job easier by publicizing that information.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Words Never To Include On Your Curriculum Vitae / How To Write A Good Cover Letter / Masters Scholarship Program With ₦200k Allowance In Russia, ₦500k Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.