Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! (1956 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Friend Sister For Some Time Now! Pls Advice / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice / WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by kiddoiLL(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
sorry bout d way I'm typing this..pls bear with me...My girlfriend of 2 months old n i ended stuffs today. I've been everythin she culd ask 4 since we started datin. few weeks back i noticed she changd, i wanted 2 knw what's wrong,& each time i try 2 ask,she just wave it off. I'm a music producer,i dnt want games,I wantd a real relationship,my last relationship was 2 yrs ago. Not dat i'm a player,stayed alone cus i just wantd 2 b sure i'm ready before dating. My boss (snr producer) knew her b4 i did though, theyre frnds, his fiancee do come 2 d studio almost everyday, i know how much they love each other..last night i msgd my girlfriend n told her I wasnt feeling good cus of her sudden change.. today at d studio, sessions werent on,we were all gistin with some artistes, "see wetin dis girl(my GF) dey claim" dat was what i heard, "she say she loves u" #points 2 my boss#...in my mind,I was like wtf? her frnds around were like yea she loves him..i looked at her only fr her 2 nod her head sayin its true. I ended stuffs dat moment with her,
... I was hurt, angry, in pain there where i sat. all this happened cus she was hanging around today and her friend also. I said nothing, only a few other artists knew i was dating her, nd few of her friends also knew except the one around today. I told her so its true and she couldnt respect my feelings n tell me d truth? Told her i'm leaving her so she can go have the guy she wants. she said nothing, what i couldn't figure was d fact that she's aware of my boss fiancee (they see but they dont talk) and yet she could think dat way, I left their midst, was at d studio,couldnt think straight,felt like walls were closing in on me, temperature rised up, i had to leave the studio. I'm at home right now i'm filled with hate,and pain. I dnt knw if i did d right thing at all..i'm just lost..i need a shoulder right now, this isnt fair, i was happy i fell in love n thought i had what i wanted, the relationship turned out to be a bloody mirage..i dont deserve dis, i'm thinkin of building walls back around me.
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by sinaj(f): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
smiley
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by Sexxkillz: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Go out for some air and clear your head. Don't let her know how she's making you feel right now. Go on outside right now, take a walk. You'll be better when you come back.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by Venusman(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
brother, I don't know if you're true lover like me before experience with ladies stirred me around. Ladies are very indecisive and they don't worth sincere love.

if you're going to be in love again don't take it serious with ladies. but if with men sha. they appreciate love better '

1 Like

Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by HoneyB10(f): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Not again this night, too much sad love story since morning
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by temple11: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
All you need right now is some cool music to put you to sleep. When you wake up, you'll realize life is better off without some people.
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by Vendoor(f): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Very emotional, but in trying to prove a point you messed up everything.

Love is a very confusing thing most especially to us ladies. Perhaps, she sees the kind of man she needs in your boss. Please forgive her. It maybe:

- Money, security
- Sense of Responsibility
-Good looks e.t.c

There wasn't any relationship between you guys. I feel she only needed you as means to be around the studio perhaps to entice your boss or dated you at of petty, (your loneliness) and you never read the signs.

Do not enclose yourself like you did for 2 years. Go out with your friends, meet new people and have fun.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Too long post, not properly paragraphed.

Sorry i cant go through the pain of reading this.

Finally read it.

Next time you date,

Have these things at the back of your mind.

Love doesn't exist.

Make sure that person appreciates you. The moment you find lapses, take the next exit door.

Communicate, you both should be able to share your deepest feelings and thoughts.

We all make mistakes and have our own fvck ups so be ready to forgive.

Lastly, make sure you guys are good friends.
The different e between lovers and those in the friendzone is that the latter don't make their intentions known
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
She was never worth your time to start with. Work harder and become a great producer. If you're angry, channel the anger into your music. I'm a music producer myself and that's what I always do: I turn my sorrows into money. Keep your head up, you'll meet someone truly special pretty soon.
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by sweetilicious(f): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Op, sorry about what happened. I understand how you feel. Atleast i know you are depressed.Its okay to lock yourself in atleast cry over the disappointment. But at the end, you have to fight that anger;do not let it take over you. She never had respect for you. Its not your fault she is leaving. The only person that can make you happy is you.Do not do anything stupid. In life,your soulmate will be the one that accepts you genuinely just as you do. If she doesn't accept you as you did, then she is not for you. Calm down and work on retrieving back your damaged emotions. Experiences makes people matured. Don't worry, you will be happy again.
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by Marlvin(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
PushPlay:
Too long post, not properly paragraphed.

Sorry i cant go through the pain of reading this.

Read this as slowly as you can, or rather give someone else the phone to explain to you

The latter Is a music producer, his girlfriend betrayed his luv for her n equally brok' his heart. he's going through an emotional pain.
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by kiddoiLL(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Haute:
She was never worth your time to start with. Work harder and become a great producer. If you're angry, channel the anger into your music. I'm a music producer myself and that's what I always do: I turn my sorrows into money. Keep your head up, you'll meet someone truly special pretty soon.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by lardeipo(f): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
if someone is meant to be in ur life u dnt nid to wait for them, they will catch up with u.thats if they ar really meant to b part of u.
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by tee59(f): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
U need to calm down op. She wasn't meant for u in anyway. Tnk ur star self cus d truth cam out now. U need 2 relax. Don't giv her smtn to mock u of. Improve on urslf i.e career, investment, make more money, be good. Let her regret of eva brakn up with u. Pls shine ur eyes well b4 entering anoda relationship. Go out and make good friends. She didn't deserve a kind hearted person lik u.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by kiddoiLL(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
sweetilicious:
Op, sorry about what happened. I understand how you feel. Atleast i know you are depressed.Its okay to lock yourself in atleast cry over the disappointment. But at the end, you have to fight that anger;do not let it take over you. She never had respect for you. Its not your fault she is leaving. The only person that can make you happy is you.Do not do anything stupid. In life,your soulmate will be the one that accepts you genuinely just as you do. If she doesn't accept you as you did, then she is not for you. Calm down and work on retrieving back your damaged emotions. Experiences makes people matured. Don't worry, you will be happy again.
Just so weak, thank you
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by kiddoiLL(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Vendoor:
Very emotional, but in trying to prove a point you messed up everything.

Love is a very confusing thing most especially to us ladies. Perhaps, she sees the kind of man she needs in your boss. Please forgive her. It maybe:

- Money, security
- Sense of Responsibility
-Good looks e.t.c

There wasn't any relationship between you guys. I feel she only needed you as means to be around the studio perhaps to entice your boss or dated you at of petty, (your loneliness) and you never read the signs.

Do not enclose yourself like you did for 2 years. Go out with your friends, meet new people and have fun.
thanks, n ma'm pls i'd like to knw how i messed everything, pls?
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by Vendoor(f): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
kiddoiLL:
thanks, n ma'm pls i'd like to knw how i messed everything, pls?

You should have played along and zero her off your mind for any serious relationship.
Perhaps, this loneliness won't have resurface. While you look around for someone who deserve your love and commitments.

Thats what ladies do!
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
kiddoiLL:
sorry bout d way I'm typing this..pls bear with me...My girlfriend of 2 months old n i ended stuffs today. I've been everythin she culd ask 4 since we started datin. few weeks back i noticed she changd, i wanted 2 knw what's wrong,& each time i try 2 ask,she just wave it off. I'm a music producer,i dnt want games,I wantd a real relationship,my last relationship was 2 yrs ago. Not dat i'm a player,stayed alone cus i just wantd 2 b sure i'm ready before dating. My boss (snr producer) knew her b4 i did though, theyre frnds, his fiancee do come 2 d studio almost everyday, i know how much they love each other..last night i msgd my girlfriend n told her I wasnt feeling good cus of her sudden change.. today at d studio, sessions werent on,we were all gistin with some artistes, "see wetin dis girl(my GF) dey claim" dat was what i heard, "she say she loves u" #points 2 my boss#...in my mind,I was like wtf? her frnds around were like yea she loves him..i looked at her only fr her 2 nod her head sayin its true. I ended stuffs dat moment with her,
... I was hurt, angry, in pain there where i sat. all this happened cus she was hanging around today and her friend also. I said nothing, only a few other artists knew i was dating her, nd few of her friends also knew except the one around today. I told her so its true and she couldnt respect my feelings n tell me d truth? Told her i'm leaving her so she can go have the guy she wants. she said nothing, what i couldn't figure was d fact that she's aware of my boss fiancee (they see but they dont talk) and yet she could think dat way, I left their midst, was at d studio,couldnt think straight,felt like walls were closing in on me, temperature rised up, i had to leave the studio. I'm at home right now i'm filled with hate,and pain. I dnt knw if i did d right thing at all..i'm just lost..i need a shoulder right now, this isnt fair, i was happy i fell in love n thought i had what i wanted, the relationship turned out to be a bloody mirage..i dont deserve dis, i'm thinkin of building walls back around me.

frget dat b1tch n face ur daw.. Improve ur game. Are u sure u really luv wat u doing? It should be ur first luv,live it,breath it, eat it n fvck wit it. It should be d medium wit which u should express ur self xcpt u just an apprentice i knw d settings worked in one like 4yrs back..any hw commit urself,teach urself via xpecially @ midnight..youtube,destiny is calling u n dat b!1tch is a bad distraction. Dont take my words 4 granted
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by sweetilicious(f): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
kiddoiLL:
Just so weak, thank you
You are welcome.
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by kiddoiLL(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
dairykidd:

frget dat b1tch n face ur daw.. Improve ur game. Are u sure u really luv wat u doing? It should be ur first luv,live it,breath it, eat it n fvck wit it. It should be d medium wit which u should express ur self xcpt u just an apprentice i knw d settings worked in one like 4yrs back..any hw commit urself,teach urself via xpecially @ midnight..youtube,destiny is calling u n dat b!1tch is a bad distraction. Dont take my words 4 granted
much thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by kiddoiLL(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Vendoor:

You should have played along and zero her off your mind for any serious relationship.
Perhaps, this loneliness won't have resurface. While you look around for someone who deserve your love and commitments.

Thats what ladies do!
its not that easy
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by Rechywest(f): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
All you need right now is fresh air and cool music.. .. Maybe karaoke get it off your mind be happy....... She isn't worth your love so give her a break dear you will be fine.
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by classichsy(m): 5:42am On Jul 13, 2016
After the reggae play the blues. Even your boo get a b..

I'm not amazed ur type of music producer don't flow with lyrics of songs just beats. Stop moaning.Stand up and work on your career
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by schumastic(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2016
kiddoiLL:

let me be the first to welcome you to #lovedon'texist clan. first of all, you didn't do anything wrong, you only wemt into a relationship with the intent of falling in love. see bro next time go into it with an open mind n bearing in mind that love doesn't exist.that way you won't fall for any gimmick from anyone.It's normal to b angry and pained now but is better to move on..just accept it that she wasn't meant for you and its her loss not yours.so bro cheer up, if possible get close to any of her friend n if you have the chance hit her cus ladies despise when a guy hitting on them leave them for their friend even if they dont want him..finally when you are getting a gf make sure you get a side chick and don't feel bad or guilt about it is cus for cases like this, that the word sidechick came into existence.
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by schumastic(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2016
Vendoor:

Thats what ladies do!

you still want to confuse the op with the word love again..knowing fully well that's what got him into this mess in the first place..

the word love has lost its true meaning and people only use it this days to deceive people and satisfy their selfish urge or need.

97% relationship this days are overrated and is slowly creeping into marriages, mostly early marriages due to the global world we find ourself in this days and all thanks to social media and platform that have done more harm than good to relationships n marriages.

my dear love doesn't exis or its true meaning can't b practiced by humans, except the selfish part.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by kiddoiLL(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2016
schumastic:

let me be the first to welcome you to #lovedon'texist clan. first of all, you didn't do anything wrong, you only wemt into a relationship with the intent of falling in love. see bro next time go into it with an open mind n bearing in mind that love doesn't exist.that way you won't fall for any gimmick from anyone.It's normal to b angry and pained now but is better to move on..just accept it that she wasn't meant for you and its her loss not yours.so bro cheer up, if possible get close to any of her friend n if you have the chance hit her cus ladies despise when a guy hitting on them leave them for their friend even if they dont want him..finally when you are getting a gf make sure you get a side chick and don't feel bad or guilt about it is cus for cases like this, that the word sidechick came into existence.
i'm on dis road now i guess, i'll be fine..nd thanks
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by Vendoor(f): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
schumastic:

you still want to confuse the op with the word love again..knowing fully well that's what got him into this mess in the first place..

the word love has lost its true meaning and people only use it this days to deceive people and satisfy their selfish urge or need.

97% relationship this days are overrated and is slowly creeping into marriages, mostly early marriages due to the global world we find ourself in this days and all thanks to social media and platform that have done more harm than good to relationships n marriages.

my dear love doesn't exis or its true meaning can't b practiced by humans, except the selfish part.

undecided
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by sashishalom(f): 12:12am On Jul 14, 2016
Sometimes,things don't just go the way we want them esp when it comes to love...

Shez a fool,we both know it..

Go and bath,eat as much as you can,watch cartoon if you can tho...cry if it hurts that bad even if she doesn't worth it...

You will be fine but not too soon...that's the truth

I sympathize with you dear...let's cry together..

O women,where art thou hearts??
where have thy flung them to??
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 14, 2016
U need to chill smoke some weed, or drink or play some games, you should be happy , for now forget relationships think about career. All relationships are bound to fail
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by classichsy(m): 1:23am On Jul 14, 2016
sashishalom:
Sometimes,things don't just go the way we want them esp when it comes to love...

Shez a fool,we both know it..

Go and bath,eat as much as you can,watch cartoon if you can tho...cry if it hurts that bad even if she doesn't worth it...

You will be fine but not too soon...that's the truth

I sympathize with you dear...let's cry together..

O women,where art thou hearts??
where have thy flung them to??

@shashishalom.LOL You aint nice. You want him to cry? How many hrs and how many days plus wks. Be precise.
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by sashishalom(f): 1:27am On Jul 14, 2016
classichsy:

@shashishalom.LOL You aint nice. You want him to cry? How many hrs and how many days plus wks. Be precise.

It depends on how much he loved her...its a process lovers who get their hearts broken must go through...am not wicked joor..he needs his grieving time...let him have it,feel better and bounce back....
Re: Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! by sashishalom(f): 1:28am On Jul 14, 2016
pcguru1:
U need to chill smoke some weed, or drink or play some games, you should be happy , for now forget relationships think about career. All relationships are bound to fail

Not all joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did U Fell In Love With Soccer And The Club U Currently Support / Why are beautiful Nigerian girls rare? / 'I Have Decided To Become A Lesbian'facebook Lady Recieves Backlash(screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.