Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,990 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles (49214 Views)

Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos / I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via / Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by manuel80(m): 10:58am On Jul 13, 2016
lol.. CB the Casanova
cool pics tho
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by chaberry(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2016
Chris wearing my t shirt

Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by lomxy(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2016
big boiz
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by Boring: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2016
yomz1e:
Haba bros! Whizkid can hold his own corner too now! but seriously whats with the saggy pants! can't they take a leaf out of Classic Man Jidenna style

yep..i gat mad love for wizkid tho...no homo..

akanji44:

Hater oshi
Keep on hating, that's why your greatest fame is joining Nairaland tongue
greatest fame u say...niggaa plzzz...from my moniker should tell u that dis person is not serious ..just here for the fun.

Chrishandsome:
hahaha.. that's the best way to put it man.
grin grin ma niggaa

henrygoody:

Over wicked dey worry you
nah..am down with wizkid anytime man..he is making 9ja proud.. wink
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by Raydos: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Old pix, chris b. is now having a new hair-cut..... goan check his latest pix, and shows
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by Tmercy(m): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2016
Boring:
chris brown with a fan
no celebrity shakes a fan dis way undecided
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by bluepark: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2016
wizzy keep grinding (For exciting new comedy videos, music videos & vlogs visit www.blenb.com)
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by zayyadoski(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2016
Lol.... See wizkid like yaro boy
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by AJJ17(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2016
Boring:
chris brown with a fan
complex sad
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by omogerohprecious(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2016
Who are those posting this last year pic
Hungry niggers looking for front page.
Mtcccchw
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2016
Austeenx:

What song you talking 'bout, dude?
They said caption this pic you're talking about song.
ok sorry. I been see the song for the picture.
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by anny268(f): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2016
Boring:
chris brown with a fan
stop hating... Wiskid is a star. What are you?
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by Frankiss44(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2016
Rekyz:
Wizkid poses with his BodyGuard.

You don't open your 32 teeth laughing with a bodyguard that looks more flashy.. lol
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by Frankiss44(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2016
anny268:
stop hating... Wiskid is a star. What are you?

You are hating... Even stars still have celebrities they admire making them fans
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by missKiffy(f): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2016
Boring:
chris brown with a fan
*sigh why do we like hating on our own
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by bakynes(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2016
frozenSun:

Chris Brown.
I wonder how many entertainers would bounce back from the tragedy of rejection and downfall after the Rihanna beating incident ?
I admire his resilience.
He puts so much effort and dedication to his job and art. and he is good at what he is doing.
Song after Song, Hit after Hit.
You can't hide him in your song. That voice and skill is OUTSTANDING.

He sings, he raps, he is an actor, he does paint art,he dances very well, he plays basket ball like a pro, he has a good sense of fashion style. I also admire how he got back on his feet unlike the likes of Britney spears. He is arguably the most hated celeb, that nigga dont care anymore he just does what makes him happy and to me he is most talented celebrity i have seen since i ve been following American Movie and Music industry.

Nick cannon seconded by The Game wrote on twitter " Chris Brown = Micheal Jackson + Tu pac to tell i know what am saying.
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by Boring: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Frankiss44:

You are hating... Even stars still have celebrities they admire making them fans

Gbam....some peeps are too local to know that..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by JIGHU(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
LIE WILL KILL YOU ! BEFORE IT KILLS LAI MOHAMMED! THIS IS NOT WIZ KID I REPEAT THAT IS NOT WIZKID
tropaz:
Caption this picture of wizzy and CB....
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
But I never realised wizkid was this short o.chai! cant he afford high heels?
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
tropaz:
Caption this picture of wizzy and CB....

Graphics impression by Femdevcon

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by Jacko01: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
I can understand the tattoos

But piercing your nose....lips...eyes... Tongue

Chris brown you defnly now gay

Straight nighas dont do that

I cud take you beating rihanna n being remorseful

But this i cant take it..... Used to love you breezy now ...
U disgust me.

Gay niccur
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by atitebihabeeb(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Funny grin
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by Samtoby(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Pix was taken when Brezzy got outta jail

Thank you jare... I though no one will notice it's an old pic.. Chris B isn't in LA for now self
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by Samtoby(m): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Jacko01:

U disgust me.

Gay niccur

You talk as if he will hear u... 80% of black American do piercing of eye and ear.. That doesn't make them gay...

Maybe you don't know he have a daughter Now?? or your definition of gay means someone that can sleep with woman to the point of bearing a child?

Don't judge people with appearance.
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by Biospnx(m): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
timidapsin:
Who's Wizkid?
Dr. WHO's step son
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by OXCUBA: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Jacko01:

U disgust me.

Gay niccur

YOU USE TO LOVE BREEZY?

WHAT TYPE OF LOVE IS THAT .....?

JUST THINKING EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE THINKING TOWARDS HIM.
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by tropaz(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
JIGHU:

LIE WILL KILL YOU ! BEFORE IT KILLS LAI MOHAMMED! THIS IS NOT WIZ KID I REPEAT THAT IS NOT WIZKID
Nawa ooooo....bros!!! U need help
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by Checked86: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
I like how CB is promoting WZkD internationally. If you are a smoker and hard working, you are CB's friend for life.
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by Agabs7(m): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by Agabs7(m): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Boring:
chris brown with a fan
Ta!! Wizkid and a super fan.
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by gqboyy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
look at how wizkid dey shine teeth
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Boring:
chris brown with a fan
beht why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / BBNaija's Beatrice Shows Off Her Curvy Body In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.