Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Awwww True Love Is Unconditional!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awwww True Love Is Unconditional!!!!! (943 Views)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Awwww! This Two Lovebirds Were Spotted Somewhere In Cameroon / Can This Happen In Nigeria?pix) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awwww True Love Is Unconditional!!!!! by curvysola(f): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Newlyweds, Constance and Isaac, melt hearts with pictures of their journey to tying the knot, Really cute!

2 Likes

Re: Awwww True Love Is Unconditional!!!!! by Histrings08(m): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lovely
Re: Awwww True Love Is Unconditional!!!!! by Mafking(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmmm

The Guy get some courage

or

the woman get some money

Wishing them the best f everything man
Re: Awwww True Love Is Unconditional!!!!! by geraldmezi(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
all of the above

the girl must be wealthy & the guy must be poor
Re: Awwww True Love Is Unconditional!!!!! by curvysola(f): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mafking:
Hmmmm

The Guy get some courage

or

the woman get some money

Wishing them best f everything man

why must you be negative? why cant you just see something and appreciate
Re: Awwww True Love Is Unconditional!!!!! by curvysola(f): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
geraldmezi:
all of the above

the girl must be wealthy & the guy must be poor

the way you people think on this forum, is really sad honestly
Re: Awwww True Love Is Unconditional!!!!! by geraldmezi(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
that must be accident few days b4 their wedding

the girl is not less able
Re: Awwww True Love Is Unconditional!!!!! by Mafking(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

Human beings!

Here we go again.. .

Can you marry a poor cripple man(just think about, Don't need ya answer)

Besides I wish them the best of everything and you didn't see that(you only saw the negative part too)
Re: Awwww True Love Is Unconditional!!!!! by Flexherbal(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Congratulations to them!
Re: Awwww True Love Is Unconditional!!!!! by Puresolutions: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
curvysola:

@curvysola hope ur happy i left ur boo for u and d entire romance forum
Re: Awwww True Love Is Unconditional!!!!! by thesuave10(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
This is an awesome example of true love..,so nice cheesy cheesy
Re: Awwww True Love Is Unconditional!!!!! by ronald4lif(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
This is lovely. I like.

I see some very ill-thought and insentive comments towards the disabled community. I think people should exercise restrain and be mindful of what they air in a public forum and spare a thought for the physically challenged out there. How they would feel, their emotions battered and confidence bastardised when they read the poorly thought-out comments. Everyone deserves love so please keep your ableism-ridden sentiments where the sun never shines.
Re: Awwww True Love Is Unconditional!!!!! by lamideee(f): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
G

(1) (Reply)

See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! / Why Can't Nigerian Women Love Like Osas Ighodaro (ajibade)? / Can You Identify This Man? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.