Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters (34183 Views)

Mainagate: Dambazzau Absent As Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Pontaboki: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dambazzau Exposed!!!

Revelation from panel investigating theft of military funds indicts Buhari Min for Internal Affairs Lt. Gen. Dambazau of grand theft

Buhari's Minister of Internal Affairs Lt. General AbdulRahman Dambazua was taking N1b monthly from salaries of Nigeria Army as COAS

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/752973368421482496

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by omaiyale: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
My people where are thy !!! E don happen
Sahara Reporters exposing Nigerian politicians since 1800 BC.
For Sahara to come up with this allegation they surely have evidence.

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lord knows I dislike this dullardic Administration and it's incompetent and corrupt ministers, But I refuse to believe everything from this propaganda news outlet called Sahara reporters.

Dambazau is a corrupt guy, yes, We all know all Buhari ministers are corrupt saints. But where is the evidence for this allegation?

Something else just came to my mind, Sowore the owner of Sahara reporters is a Tinubu boy, and we all know that Tinubu is not happy with the way Buhari is appointing his kinsmen to all the positions.
The ministry of interior headed by Dambazau has been Northernized, almost all the recently recruited personnels are core northerners; Tinubu is not happy about that. Now he's using his boy Sowore to get back at Dambazau. See screenshot below to confirm the fact that Sowore is Tinubu's boy.
like I said earlier, I'm not holding brief for Dambazau; Because, he like every other politician is corrupt, But Sahara reporters can't be trusted

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by modath(f): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Boom!!! Shots fired! cool

If Damabazzau walks, Dasuki should too...

Cc Babacele !

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by ammyluv2002(f): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
This Country funny sha! When will this madness end? Yet, we claim to be good Christians & devoted Muslims...who's fooling who? *smh* undecided undecided

25 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Tolexander: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Lord knows I dislike this dullardic Administration and it's incompetent and corrupt ministers, But I refuse to believe everything from this propaganda news outlet called Sahara reporters.
The elements in your comment refused to be coherent even after I tried forcing the elements to be!

82 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tolexander:
Your post refused to be coherent!
Sahara reporters is a propaganda news outlet, That's the bottom line.
They go after anyone who their paymasters aren't happy with. Remember when Tinubu was at loggerheads with Fashola?... They were the ones exposing Fashola then, together with 'nations news' and other outlets.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by oduastates: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Establish your own news website

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Tolexander: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Then why the judgement passed against the character mentioned by Sahara Reporters if the news is false?

26 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
oduastates:

Establish your own news website
I will. And I won't spread lies and falsehood like that Sowore or what's his name.

17 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Davvymavvy(f): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Hope you don't mind listing the propagandas from their quarter of late?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by omaiyale: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

. But you believed their propaganda when they expose Brutai shaddy dealings

32 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tolexander:
Then why the judgement passed against the character mentioned by Sahara Reporters?
Come on!... You're an adult, Understand.

Okay, You have a friend who's a thief, You know he's a thief. That doesn't mean you should believe every Tom, dick and Harry when they come and tell you that your friend stole from them, Because they may be lying just to frame him up. Sahara reporters have lied severally, So I take some of their news like a pinch of salt.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by pilotab55(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Zombie will say no evidence. Corruption is fighting back. Buhari n his cabinet are all wolves on sheep cloth. Zombie come and defend your master that is Min. of infor budget is higher than Min. of agric budget. Zombie work don show

35 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by knightsTempler: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by pilotab55(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
Zombie will say no evidence. Corruption is fighting back. Buhari n his cabinet are all wolves on sheep cloth. Zombie come and defend your master that is why Min. of infor budget is higher than Min. of agric budget. Zombie work don show

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
omaiyale:
. But you believed their propaganda when they expose Brutai shaddy dealings
Yes, It came with evidence. Where is the evidence for this one?... Besides, It was mainly those disgruntled retired Army officers that exposed him. So that one is plausible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Davvymavvy:

Hope you don't mind listing the propagandas from their quarter of late?
Where is the house they said Fayose and FFK own in Dubai?

Where is the 20 billion Jonathan and Diezani stole?... After winning election for APC, No body is talking about it again. It was just election propaganda. I can't even list all their lies.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Scream(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Okay, You have a friend who's a thief, You know he's a thief. That doesn't mean you should believe every Tom, dick and Harry when they come and tell you that your friend stole from them, Because they may be lying. Sahara reporters have lied severally, So I take some of their news with a pinch of salt.

Let him cough and you will see evidence... Just that we replaced monkeys with dogs... We shall continue to see squatting!

3 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by omenka(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Chai!! E don be for the Yam Eater!! What use is he to the welfare of the public sef??

I hope he rots in hell for all I care.

Thieves.

8 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Tolexander: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Okay, You have a friend who's a thief, You know he's a thief. That doesn't mean you should believe every Tom, dick and Harry when they come and tell you that your friend stole from them, Because they may be lying. Sahara reporters have lied severally, So I take some of their news like a pinch of salt.
very illogical illustration!

If I know my friend is a thief, then I have to believe he stole everything reported he stole. What material can't a thief steal?

I will not believe all the reports only if I was a witness or an accomplice to the theft.

11 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Grundig: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
'was' taking...

Did this happen during Gej's tenure or in the current regime?

2 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by omenka(m): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
omaiyale:
My people where are thy !!! E don happen
Sahara Reporters exposing Nigerian politicians since 1800 BC.
For Sahara to come up with this allegation they surely have evidence.

As in ehn!! You just gotta respect those guys!!

Dambazau is F.I.N.I.S.H.E.D!!

10 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tolexander:
very illogical example!

If I know my friend is a thief, then I have to believe he stole everything reported he stole. What material can't a thief steal?

I will not believe the report only if I was a witness of accomplice to the theft.
grin What's the meaning of the bolded??

My analogy is an excellent one, Open your mind, then you'll understand.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Davvymavvy(f): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Where is the house they said Fayose and FFK own in Dubai?

Fayose denied any involvement in Dasukigate till his lie was busted to the amusement of the onlookers, same way he denied ever owing any house in Dubai. And mind you, he has a house there just that efcc/dss is just soft pedalling on that case because even Buhari's cabinet members have houses scattered all over Dubai too.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Yorubanews: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
[size=15pt]What did Dumbazzu do to SR?
Him sabi just ignore SR because when they get on his case ehn..... I no go pity am.[/size]
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by StOla: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dambazau is a goner.

Sahara Reporters have only revealed the findings of the panel set up by Buhari to investigate military corruption.

It means Buhari has the hard facts already, so Dambazau should be sacked and docked ASAP.

12 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by edoyad(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Well done sir

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Davvymavvy:

Fayose denied any involvement in Dasukigate till his lie was busted to the amusement of the onlookers, same way he denied ever owing any house in Dubai. And mind you, he has a house there just that efcc/dss is just soft pedalling on that case because even Buhari's cabinet members have houses scattered all over Dubai too.

Lies, big lies. Fayose exposed Aishaliburton, That's why he's being disturbed by EFCC and all.

As for FFK, I remember him saying that, if anyone has the address of the house, let that person come and show him, and hand the keys over to him, so that he will move in. Till today, No trace of the house. grin and no comment again from Sahara.

Sahara are liars.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
StOla:
Dambazau is a goner.

Sahara Reporters have only revealed the findings of the panel set up by Buhari to investigate military corruption.

It means Buhari has the hard facts already, so Dambazau should be sacked and docked ASAP.
Same way he sacked Buratai, right?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by StOla: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
pilotab55:
Zombie will say no evidence. Corruption is fighting back. Buhari n his cabinet are all wolves on sheep cloth. Zombie come and defend your master that is why Min. of infor budget is higher than Min. of agric budget. Zombie work don show

These are crimes committed when he was head of the army.

He will be sacked and prosecuted if found culpable, I hope you don't change your tune when the government starts with the prosecution and you start lamenting that corruption is not our biggest problem.

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by StOla: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Same way he sacked Buratai, right?

Remind me of Buratai's crime or what monies were claimed to be stolen by him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics / Shaibu To Wike: Go For Confession Not Thanksgiving, Reduce Your Alcohol Intake / Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.