Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Igbo Hatred for Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Hatred for Buhari (3884 Views)

Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" / "Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2016
ikechu1:

Remove the Nigerians and replace it with North and yoruba as well as igbo drinking with APC because Noone else is guilty of that act.

Anyway, exactly we all hate each other and actually no shame on it. Infact GEJ got more hatred directed towards him by both north and yoruba than buhari ever dreamed.

For a community to come put and state "I'll make your administration ungovernable if north doesn't win" shows exactly the amount of bile and despise a set had for others. I wonder why yorubakwe also wasn't around during that hate speech
I don't think a man who's got logs in his eyes should ever advise anyone on how to remove a log in the eyes.

Where unholy people want to pretend holiness it really disgusts me. I was born, bred and still living in the north. The hatred here is something else but no one talks about it.

If you live around the hausas, day to sallah, you may be fed with songs like "Gobe ne sallah Nyammiri be zai ci". Transliterated as "Tomorrow is Sallah Igbos will not eat".

Hate is everywhere. I recall a TIV guy telling last year that Idomas are wicked and lazy. The hate is everywhere and well distributed. Only that some are willing to kill you while others only talk.

I also recall how an Idoma guy reacted after I told him his disdain of his people stems from ignorance of human genetics. He thought by virtue of being Idoma I should agree with any nonsense he utters about his people.
Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
The Igbo tribe is a tribe every Nigerian feel good hating. Nairaland is a case study. smiley thumb up for your precise presentation @ op
Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by attacker321: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
raumdeuter:
[s]Ibo hatred? WHo cares? They are irrelevant anyway. No one cares

Whether you like it or not Buhari would get his second term whether you vote him or not[/s]

Since we are irrelevant tell your brothers from soka forest to stop opening threads from morning till night every day talking about us.

Tell them to stop opening threads asking why Igbos hate Buhari.

BTW, take a look here and see your brother asking Igbos not to leave Nigeria:

See one of the main reasons Yorubas desparately want Easterners to remain in this fraudulent union with them - a true confession from a Yoruba Christian: https://www.nairaland.com/2645916/igbos-reason-nigeria-never-split-
jayfolarin:

"...I have to say this though, I believe the igbos create a sort of religion balance in the Nigerian system. This is very needed in the system as Nigeria will most likely be an islamic state without the igbos' major Christian population. I am a yoruba christain and will certainly not be comfortable with having the North and southwest as a country together without the inclusion of the Igbos. There are a reasonable number of Muslims in Yorubaland and I know that a southwest + North-only country will have the number of Muslims overshadow the Christians. The Islam religion with its usually overbearing tendencies (sorry) will want to lord it over minority Christians. I certainly won't be comfortable with this and i'm sure a lot of Yoruba christains won't be too. I seriously don't want to experience what it could be like for Nigeria without the Igbos.

... Nobody is going anywhere!!!"

As per who's the slave, read what Yinka Odumakin, the National Publicity Secretary of Afenifere, had to say:

May 23, 2016 - "We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206421809408975&id=1380833650&bacr=1464032018%3A1464032018%3A1%3A3415763241141835392%3A1464010908%3A0%3A0%3A53&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6287973478765273159%3Amf_story_key.-2339539945364042293#footer_action_list
https://www.nairaland.com/3123226/ban-grazing-afenifere-backs-fayose

SHAME ON YOU DAYOKANU!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by ikechu1: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
Reyginus:
I don't think a man who's got logs in his eyes should ever advise anyone on how to remove a log in the eyes.

Where unholy people want to pretend holiness it really disgusts me. I was born, bred and still living in the north. The hatred here is something else but no one talks about it.

If you live around the hausas, day to sallah, you may be fed with songs like "Gobe ne sallah Nyammiri be zai ci". Transliterated as "Tomorrow is Sallah Igbos will not eat".

Hate is everywhere. I recall a TIV guy telling last year that Idomas are wicked and lazy. The hate is everywhere and well distributed. Only that some are willing to kill you while others only talk.

I also recall how an Idoma guy reacted after I told him his disdain of his people stems from ignorance of human genetics. He thought by virtue of being Idoma I should agree with any nonsense he utters about his people.

Exactly. I never lived in North but my mother did when she was workimg as a teacher. The stories my mom told me sometimes makes me wonder why anyone that's not hausa/fulani, especially igbo, wants to live among them. I recall when my mom told me there was a time the youths literally went from compound to compound looking for "inyamiri" to kill and if not for her neighbor, who himself is hausa that protected her, she probably would have been one of there victims. Out of every group in Nigeria, the Hausa/fulani are the most hate-filled, tribalist group in that country.

No other groups kill others simply because of religious, political and even cultural difference as them yet they point fingers at others for tribalism.

No other group is greedy yet they point fingers at others for greediness.

The are the only group I know of that refused to participate in the election if one of their own is not in the list. Ironically they are the ones that accuse others of that act.

But as you say the hate is everywhere. Like I'm from Asaba. Do you know the amount of urhobo whose speak of how much disdain they have because Asaba is the capital of delta. Do you know many would narrate how they are the "real deltans" etc. You'll be shocked the shit you hear from delta south. You'll be shocked.
Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by kramer: 7:46am On Aug 11, 2016
ikechu1:

Even Nnamdi Kanu they accuse of asking for the slaughter of both Hausa and Yoruba. If we look at the evidence they claim to have of him demanding their "death", in both the videos as well as the facebook post they screenshotted, Nnamdi Kanu stated and I quote “IF any Yoruba or Hausa ask you about Radio Biafra[/i] , kill them” (FB post) and also “Nigeria would look like Somalia IF they won’t let us leave in peace[i]” (videos). Thus, in his post he neither asked for the slaughter of Yoruba or Hausa for no reason but rather if they do anything to disrupt the peace of Biafra leaving. Now compare that to the three Yorubas I posted who asked for the slaughter of Igbo (did any of them have an “IF” in their genocidal statement?” hmm something to ponder
Can someone explain to me this people ignorance and hypocrisy?

I'm sorry but what you've posted there is utter nonesense to the highest degree, and I'm going to ignore the fact that you're comparing little known figures to someone who is constantly in the public eye.

So if Muslims say 'if anyone asks about Islam, kill them' that would be totally acceptable by you right?
So if Muslims say ' Nigeria will look like Sudan if we don't have our way' then that's totally acceptable by you? Meaning what Boko haram is doing is acceptable? Because Nnamdi, Oba Akiolu and the leader of BH all preach hate (whether they use 'if' or not in their statement) the only difference is one has firepower and can practise such hatred. I'm guessing you forgot to mention that Kanu has been looking to secure arms in your write up?

By the way If you said no to any of those questions above then please explain your hypocrisy.
Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by ikechu1: 1:18am On Aug 13, 2016
kramer:

I'm sorry but what you've posted there is utter nonesense to the highest degree, and I'm going to ignore the fact that you're comparing little known figures to someone who is constantly in the public eye.

So if Muslims say 'if anyone asks about Islam, kill them' that would be totally acceptable by you right?
So if Muslims say ' Nigeria will look like Sudan if we don't have our way' then that's totally acceptable by you? Meaning what Boko haram is doing is acceptable? Because Nnamdi, Oba Akiolu and the leader of BH all preach hate (whether they use 'if' or not in their statement) the only difference is one has firepower and can practise such hatred. I'm guessing you forgot to mention that Kanu has been looking to secure arms in your write up?

By the way If you said no to any of those questions above then please explain your hypocrisy.

Typical yoloba..oh it's okay to dismiss the yoloba hate-filled comments because according to you they are "little known figures"
Was nnamdi kanu not a little known figure before you lots began obsessing over him?
Infact didn't your community defend the Dr.akiolu during his hate speech yes or no?
Doesn't your yoloba leader also do a hate speech against igbo in your language yes or no?

While I'm at it, what connect Biafra to Islam? What muslim does matters to them...will you go to Saudi Arabia and walk around half naked or fully naked and expect to live? The community demanding respect on their land is their right, their law, their choice.
It's extremely idiotic to compare Boko haram to ipob...extremely idiotic. For one a very high significant number of northerners are Christians thus what BH won't apply to them.
Ipob on the other hand are fighting for what MAJORIATY of igbo wants.
Likewise Igbos choice of biafra. Since you lots decided to carry our shit for una headache, if you try to continue disturbing our effort to get the Bleep away from that shithole nation, I agree with nnamdi to kill una since una decided to be a hinder to our progress. If you get the f2k our face and leave us be as we work on achieving our aim, we will leave una be...it is just that simple.

Lastly, how and rematch the video of nnamdi kanu soliciting for weapon. He stated right in the video that the weapons will be for self defense incase the trigger happy Nigerians decide to invade Biafra after its independence.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by thedarkside: 5:47am On Aug 13, 2016
igbos(not all igbos),must understand,hating buhari will result in nothing!...

maybe buhari even have some igbo dna in him!!!!...you can never know..!!...nigeria is tooooo inter-married to know,who is who today!!!.....

and believe me....you will not win a war against your own self!!!!!!....

one side of your multipul personalities may win,but you would be a very unstable-soul....its time we start learning the mind too......

still till today,i dont hate jonathan that much......i wish him in jail,but i will never start endless thread on nairaland,wishing him in jail!!!!....
Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by President99: 7:05am On Aug 13, 2016
lashout1:
Igbos do not hate PMB, what we hate is the dullardiho in him and his bigotry.
One thing is pretty sure, wthether igbos vote or dont they r insignificant in nigeria scheme of things. Kano n jigawa votes alone is far ahead of the entire SE votes. they r less than 7% of nigerian total population. they r only on social media coz of chinese phones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by lashout1: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2016
President99:
One thing is pretty sure, wthether igbos vote or dont they r insignificant in nigeria scheme of things. Kano n jigawa votes alone is far ahead of the entire SE votes. they r less than 7% of nigerian total population. they r only on social media coz of chinese phones

Do u have to quote me to display the gross ignorance inherent in you?
First your GST is presently torturing the queen of England. Deriving orgasm on my mention with an off point comment referencing what I said.

I would love to litigate you in some of the inferences you posted here with that lump of meat u see as brain, but the little bird hanging on a tree deprived that off you. meaning you should continue to wallow in your predicament.
Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by fulanmafia: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2016
lashout1:

First your GST is presently torturing the queen of England. Deriving orgasm on my mention with an off point comment referencing what I said.

I would love to litigate you in some of the inferences you posted here with that lump of meat u see as brain, but the little bird hanging on a tree deprived you that. meaning you should continue to wallow in your predicament.

You have said nothing to disprove his point.

Your hatred is insignificant and irrelevant because your vote is crippled and powerless, and you are only loud on social media due to the recent availability of cheap Chinese data enabled phones.

Take that to the bank.
Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by President99: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
lashout1:

I would love to litigate you in some of the inferences you posted here with that lump of meat u see as brain, but the little bird hanging on a tree deprived you that. meaning you should continue to wallow in your predicament.
I knew Ignoramus like U would definately write back. Try any idiot move n u get BURATAID!!
Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by lashout1: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
President99:
I knew Ignoramus like U would definately write back. Try any idiot move n u get BURATAID!!
...would...

please stop, she is still in pain.
Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by lashout1: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
President99:
...would...

Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by President99: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
lashout1:
...would...

WOUND
Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by President99: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
lashout1:
...would...

WOUND
Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by President99: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
lashout1:

...would...

This is called an oversight mistake, but U can go and die if still pain.
Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by President99: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
lashout1:

...would...

This is called an oversight mistake, but U can go and die if still in pain.
Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by kramer: 1:55am On Aug 18, 2016
ikechu1:

Typical yoloba..oh it's okay to dismiss the yoloba hate-filled comments because according to you they are "little known figures"
Was nnamdi kanu not a little known figure before you lots began obsessing over him?
Infact didn't your community defend the Dr.akiolu during his hate speech yes or no?
Doesn't your yoloba leader also do a hate speech against igbo in your language yes or no?

While I'm at it, what connect Biafra to Islam? What muslim does matters to them...will you go to Saudi Arabia and walk around half naked or fully naked and expect to live? The community demanding respect on their land is their right, their law, their choice.
It's extremely idiotic to compare Boko haram to ipob...extremely idiotic. For one a very high significant number of northerners are Christians thus what BH won't apply to them.
Ipob on the other hand are fighting for what MAJORIATY of igbo wants.
Likewise Igbos choice of biafra. Since you lots decided to carry our shit for una headache, if you try to continue disturbing our effort to get the Bleep away from that shithole nation, I agree with nnamdi to kill una since una decided to be a hinder to our progress. If you get the f2k our face and leave us be as we work on achieving our aim, we will leave una be...it is just that simple.

Lastly, how and rematch the video of nnamdi kanu soliciting for weapon. He stated right in the video that the weapons will be for self defense incase the trigger happy Nigerians decide to invade Biafra after its independence.

For us to converse like adults we need to show civility hence please correct your first statement which I've bolded so that I may read the rest of your comment and respond. Cheers.
Re: Igbo Hatred for Buhari by Ikengawo: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
lashout1:
Igbos do not hate PMB, what we hate is the dullardiho in him and his bigotry.

when you spoke, they didn't listen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Other Room President Buhari Was Talking About? (SEE PICTURE) / Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri / Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.