Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music (1694 Views)

What Are Your Best Movies/Series In 2017? See Mine (Photo) / World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie / What Is Your Best Season Film Ever?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by maleekfrenzy(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
and who has the sweetest voice...Tatiana or Hakeem's fiance
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by Zambux(f): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
maleekfrenzy:
It's tiana not tatiana and it's fiancée not fiance

1 Like

Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by yungmill(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Shine on me

Powerful

Chasing the skye

No apologies

What is love

Body speak

And conqueror kiss
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by yungmill(m): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
maleekfrenzy:

Its hakeem's bae no contest
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by Dumkele1: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
CONQUEROR, heavy, miracle's and crown
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by Missbizy(f): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dnt know d title! "Go up down up down up down go up down up down shake it fast"
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by TeaYMize(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Born to Love you

Never Love again

Money for Nothing

Chasing the sky

No Apologies
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by Jaymaestro(m): 1:59am On Jul 13, 2016
Heavy is the .., (Hakeem Jamal and Papa song- Inspired by Luscious Mother) all Hakeem and Freda songs/Features.
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by maleekfrenzy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Zambux:

It's tiana not tatiana and it's fiancée not fiance
Miss grammarian na English you con look for my post fool go to your father's house and start correcting your younger ones.....ode coz she sabi one English rule... let me tell you fool I actually know that fiance is used for guys while fiancee is used for ladies nd again aunty olodo so your empty brain is so saturated with English that you don't know that Tiana is the shortened form of Tatiana...never in your sick ignorant life should u use those filthy fingers of yours to type bullshit on my post again..we know people like you.. ignorant fool.
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by maleekfrenzy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
to the human beings jare ...mine is All nite feat yazz,serayah and jamila Vazquez..that song gives me goose pimples
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by tspun(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
maleekfrenzy:
Miss grammarian na English you con look for my post fool go to your father's house and start correcting your younger ones.....ode coz she sabi one English rule... let me tell you fool I actually know that fiance is used for guys while fiancee is used for ladies nd as for her name..it's been a while since I've seen the movie so couldn't remember her name very well... it was actually a mistake..nd you have no right to use that your filthy fingers to type bullshit on my post....we know people like you... please know the kind of people you ll be messing with... waiting for ur reply ode
all these ranting for just a simple correction?

if only you know how stu.pid ur post looks, I will advice you modify that before every one realize how foolish you are.
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by tspun(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
maleekfrenzy:
Miss grammarian na English you con look for my post fool go to your father's house and start correcting your younger ones.....ode coz she sabi one English rule... let me tell you fool I actually know that fiance is used for guys while fiancee is used for ladies nd as for her name..it's been a while since I've seen the movie so couldn't remember her name very well... it was actually a mistake..nd you have no right to use that your filthy fingers to type bullshit on my post....we know people like you... please know the kind of people you ll be messing with... waiting for ur reply ode
I am sorry for quoting u from ur post below i can tell you are not OK.

1 Like

Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by maleekfrenzy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
tspun:
all these ranting for just a simple correction?

if only you know how stu.pid ur post looks, I will advice you modify that before every one realize how folish you are.

All
bro it seems u re mentally unstable isnt it...what the Bleep is your business with my post...is that your business...guy pack well ooo..
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by Zambux(f): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
maleekfrenzy:
Miss grammarian na English you con look for my post fool go to your father's house and start correcting your younger ones.....ode coz she sabi one English rule... let me tell you fool I actually know that fiance is used for guys while fiancee is used for ladies nd again aunty olodo so your empty brain is so saturated with English that you don't know that Tiana is the shortened form of Tatiana...never in your sick ignorant life should u use those filthy fingers of yours to type bullshit on my post again..we know people like you.. ignorant fool.
pls look for somewhere else to unleash ur bitterness

1 Like

Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by maleekfrenzy(m): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Zambux:

pls look for somewhere else to unleash ur bitterness
laughing at you in Swahili
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by thenny312(m): 8:05am On Jul 14, 2016
Missbizy:
Dnt know d title! "Go up down up down up down go up down up down shake it fast"
its you're so beautiful
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by thenny312(m): 8:07am On Jul 14, 2016
maleekfrenzy:
are u sure all these years of write up is only because she corrected u....... Lol
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by thenny312(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2016
Jaymaestro:
Heavy is the .., (Hakeem Jamal and Papa song- Inspired by Luscious Mother) all Hakeem and Freda songs/Features.
i can't remember d title but It has something to do with "where do I go, when I can't go home" grin
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by thenny312(m): 8:12am On Jul 14, 2016
I like all d songs but I love these ones:
Conqueror
Crown
You're so beautiful
Powerful
Heavy
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by youngaz(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2016
thenny312:
I like all d songs but I love these ones:
Conqueror
Crown
You're so beautiful
Powerful
Heavy
Geez! So u've watched Empire too...wow u dey watch plenty film ooo lol....ao abt
No Doubt About It (Jamal,Pitbull)
Bout To Blow (Hakeem,Timbaland)
No Competition (Hakeem and.....
Good enough (Jamal)
love 'em all.....Damn!grin
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by thenny312(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2016
youngaz:
Geez! So u've watched Empire too...wow u dey watch plenty film ooo lol....ao abt
No Doubt About It (Jamal,Pitbull)
Bout To Blow (Hakeem,Timbaland)
No Competition (Hakeem and.....
Good enough (Jamal)
love 'em all.....Damn!grin
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by youngaz(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2016
thenny312:
are u following me on any thread I go.... Lol, abi am d one following u grin
I don't get
lol...u followed me and i followed u bak...if we're following each other any tin u post on nairaland i'll get d notification @ d top of my account....so i'll b able to see ur posts easily and maybe comment on dem...
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by thenny312(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2016
youngaz:
lol...u followed me and i followed u bak...if we're following each other any tin u post on nairaland i'll get d notification @ d top of my account....so i'll b able to see ur posts easily and maybe comment on dem...
ehen let's keep following den grin
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by youngaz(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2016
thenny312:
ehen let's keep following den grin
funny ucheesy ...aiit den....so ao is she...dnt ask me who coz u knw who i mean
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by thenny312(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
youngaz:
funny ucheesy ...aiit den....so ao is she...dnt ask me who coz u knw who i mean
lol I will cos I dnt know wu u mean o grin
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by youngaz(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
thenny312:
lol I will cos I dnt know wu u mean o grin
owk i mean her...she...ur....alrite...ao is ur girlfriend doin...yeah..grin
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by thenny312(m): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
youngaz:
owk i mean her...she...ur....alrite...ao is ur girlfriend doin...yeah..grin
me am a small boy o
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by youngaz(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
thenny312:
me am a small boy o grin
Am having dis hunch Dat u use 2go...... Do u.?
yh!...of course i mean wah will a guy without watsapp use for chatting if nt 2go and Facebook...lol..do u too?
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by thenny312(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
youngaz:
yh!...of course i mean wah will a guy without watsapp use for chatting if nt 2go and Facebook...lol..do u too?
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by youngaz(m): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
thenny312:
i dont o but I can download it cos of u...... Are always there BTW I left u some messages on fb
owk afta downloading it send a request to Ultimatezeex (dnt make mistake wit d spellin....and no space)....i'll accept u...am gonna log in now so am expecting it..wink
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by Rechywest(f): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Born to love you... .
Re: Lets Know Your Best Best EMPIRE Music by thenny312(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
youngaz:
owk afta downloading it send a request to Ultimatezeex (dnt make mistake wit d spellin....and no space)....i'll accept u...am gonna log in now so am expecting it..wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movies & TV Shows on Live NetTV XYZ Official Android App / . / Egg Of Life Nollywood Movie Cast : Then Vs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.