Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

We’ve No Fraud Information On Buhari’s Wife –US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve No Fraud Information On Buhari’s Wife –US (1870 Views)

We’ve No Fraud Information On Buhari’s Wife –US July 13, 2016 / We Have No Fraud Information On Buhari’s Wife - US Gov Says / We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve No Fraud Information On Buhari’s Wife –US by SeverusSnape(m): 6:03am On Jul 13, 2016
Sheggy13:

Damage control by the US government or Buhari or APC? To which end please? Are you suggesting the US official may have been manipulated or what? Please enlighten me, cos I know if he had said categorically that Aisha has a case to answer, I know your response to this post would have been an essay of how Buhari is an hypocrite bla bla,but what you have is just short of a four worded sentence.
But does that change the fact that Buhari is a hypocrite?... A big one for that matter.
Re: We’ve No Fraud Information On Buhari’s Wife –US by omenka(m): 6:04am On Jul 13, 2016
PDP supporters and the Unchained Mad Dog of Ekiti gotta be the most brainless organic beings out there.

If Baba's Aisha was indeed the person involved, with the torrent of attacks before the elections, would the mad dog have withheld such info until now, even when he went as far as wishing the president dead on a newspaper ad??

Hain. cheesy
Re: We’ve No Fraud Information On Buhari’s Wife –US by shyling(f): 6:05am On Jul 13, 2016
jaybee3:

Just to prove a point to the insignificant ninnies?
Of course you are insignificant applauding and hailing fraud at the expense of your miserable life. I support no politician or political party mind you.

1 Like

Re: We’ve No Fraud Information On Buhari’s Wife –US by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 13, 2016
The taste of the pudding is in the traveling

1 Like

Re: We’ve No Fraud Information On Buhari’s Wife –US by DTalented(m): 6:08am On Jul 13, 2016
This is just very simple o. Mrs. Aisha, just travel to the US, stay for atleast 3 days and come back.
This case will be settled.

1 Like

Re: We’ve No Fraud Information On Buhari’s Wife –US by jaybee3(m): 6:10am On Jul 13, 2016
shyling:

Of course you are insignificant applauding and hailing fraud at the expense of your miserable life. I support no politician or political party mind you.

Where exactly is the fraud or have you got no brain whatsoever?

Those that were actively involved with the investigation categorically stated that the subject in question wasn't the same as the propaganda alleged but yet you dolts will allow farting of una brains to be the order of the day.

Nonsese!!!!
Re: We’ve No Fraud Information On Buhari’s Wife –US by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 13, 2016
Nigerians don't understand English

I have no information to provide translates to "I don't know the answer to your question" in layman terms but as diplomatic speak the consulate is simply trying not to get involved in our local politics.

None of this exonerates Aisha Buhari from the Halliburton scandal!
Re: We’ve No Fraud Information On Buhari’s Wife –US by Sheggy13(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

But does that change the fact that Buhari is a hypocrite?... A big one for that matter.
Perhaps, but I know he's no angel, but it's better to at least make an effort at curbing corruption and retrieving huge sums from these treasury looters, than folding your arms and encouraging them to steal to their fill, with your utterance and body language like Jonathan did. Everyone now from the banks down to the civil service has sat up and become much more careful in financial dealings than we used to have it before. Both Jonathan and Buhari have their flaws and strong points. Jonathan had been fully tested. By 2019, we'll know how far with Buhari.
Re: We’ve No Fraud Information On Buhari’s Wife –US by Mynd44: 6:16am On Jul 13, 2016

(1) (2)

Meet 4 Nigerians Contesting In US General Elections (photos) / N- Power Selection List - State By State. / Ooni Of Ife Unveils The Tallest Statue In Nigeria [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.