Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy (49966 Views)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by gonkraziiiiii: 1:28am On Jul 14, 2016
What she has seen her mum do she wld do same oooo ...she wld bring u down even before u fink of bringing another woman in..she wld be adviced specially by her mum on how to make her marriage work ol..uncle pls run n don't Look back,God has been kind enuf to show u a sign b smart enuf to notice it

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by pat358(m): 1:30am On Jul 14, 2016
This is not a relationship I will encourage you to go into. Run for your life. Marriage is full of ups and downs, as long as your girl's parents are still living together, there is what you call "forgiveness".
If your girl can not forgive her father for his misdeeds, then, heavens help you in a relationship with her.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by pat358(m): 1:31am On Jul 14, 2016
pat358:
This is not a relationship I will encourage you to go into. Run for your life. Marriage is full of ups and downs, as long as your girl's parents are still living together, there is what you call "forgiveness".
If your girl can not forgive her father for his misdeeds, then, heavens help you in a relationship with her.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by histemple: 1:39am On Jul 14, 2016
harsysky:
[b]Dear Op,
My comment may not actually make sense to anyone, but I don't care. I'm writing directly to you Op because you've come here for a solution. I've also read a lot of people's comments, especially the " run for your life!"

I would have easily said you should run, but come to think of it, "No one is perfect".
You ain't, Op, no matter how sympathetic and sensitive you may think you are. That girl of yours may have undergone series of assaults or brain-wiring that most or some of us have also undergone, Only that hers might have gotten into her so , so much. It may not be her fault actually. Be rest assured she can come of it and love like never before.

I like you a lot Op. Your sense of care and observation, I respect so much. You never can tell if you would have acted more than your wife-to-be if you were in her shoes. Leaving her and not picking her calls means one thing to me. You wana be those kind of people who know how to deal with a problem but leave it because they respect people's say more than theirs.
Talk to your girl. Atleast, there is something you've seen in her that has attracted you to her. Assuming you didn't see her Dad, you wouldn't be here complaining, right? Don't think the next person you will meet will be that saint. You could save that family. The head of that family might have done something anyone could even kill him for ,but I believe they still feed him atleast. It means there is still 1% love for the old man. They can still love him to the fullest but need to be convinced that one does not pay evil with evil otherwise evil will be in circulation.

I can never forget the advice my aunt gave me one precious day. I was having a problem with my Dad. I was thinking he never loved me. Then , the auto-correct advice came and it goes thus: " the only man who hates you is one who shuts you out all round. Does your Dad shut you out?". " No" I replied
"Then he loves you more than anything" she concluded

I believed her whole-heartedly. she is now my mentor.
[/b]

Marriage is different from dating my dear. Some warning signs can't be ignored. Like you said, the lady has grown with a certain mindset and nothing on earth can change that permanently. It's just unfortunate.

But then, there is a very salient point you made and that is, the OP should stop avoiding the lady's calls. I will advice the Op to sit the lady down and tell her why he is breaking up the relationship.

I believe that will go along way towards restructuring the lady's evil attitude towards the man.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by dayowunmi(m): 1:42am On Jul 14, 2016
Deepfreezer:
God so love OP that he gave you a revelation like this. And ur still asking questions.
My broda I tire for the OP o, dunno what question he's still asking again, except he wants God to come down and warn him personally, even at that, he may still come and post it on Nairaland asking for what to do.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by ghostwritter(m): 1:48am On Jul 14, 2016
op...before you start to run, try delete all your pictures from her phone and collect back any of ur personal pictures from her. u can dash her the ring as compensation for past sexx. then you try go to any airport around and board the next flight going to planet Pluto.
ur story made me remembered my ex....very abusive, she can insult a dead person, later I realised it's in their family....I did the 'abracadabra'
OP, THE WORDS OF NAIRALADERS COULD BE THE WISH OF GOD.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by stunningjudy(f): 1:56am On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=Izen post=47514949]

So what he did was right? Karma is at work dear.[/quote ]
What do u call karma? For a mother to encourage her daughter to disrespect her father because of d past ks appalling. Imagine the man of the house sent to buy fuel in the presence of the daughter's fiancee...the girl in question has shown traits of a bad wife. Nigeria has too many problems already, a man need not add more to himself by marrying a bad wife biko angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Kaynofficial: 1:59am On Jul 14, 2016
My Guy there is fire on the mountain oo,there is no way some one who sees her own elderly,poor and helpless father that way can get 2 love u genuinely.these things were revealed to u for a reason,pls don't let that reason be defeated.finally our own na to suggest,na u get the final say,buh I suggest u chose wisely.best of luck
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Sparkles003(f): 2:08am On Jul 14, 2016
God is a prayer answering God
He has just reveled to you what your future will look like if you marry that girl.
A leaf never ever falls far from hos tree.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by waleylagboy: 2:10am On Jul 14, 2016
the same might happen to both of u.....
hmmmm u two...... lalasticlala take note

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by ChiefCommander(m): 2:13am On Jul 14, 2016
If you pretend not to know your fate by now, ...I'm glad to inform you, that you just met your senior colleague!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by missyge(f): 2:18am On Jul 14, 2016
sammily:
Please I want people to help me out here. I proposed to my girlfriend of 8 months last 2 week ago and we agreed to visit her home last Sunday. I have always dropped her off around the place but I have never entered the house because I wasn't yet ready to meet the parent because we were just dating then and I wasn't yet sure that she was the one for me. Meanwhile all these while, My girl was only referring to her mum so I subconsciously concluded that the father is late. So last Sunday, I got to their house at Agege pen Cinema and what I saw was very sad. I saw a man looking so haggard in the sitting room and I greeted him, He answered in a very low tone and welcomed me. My girls mum soon came out to the sitting room and also greeted me. We exchanged pleasantries before my girl came out to join us in the discuss. At a point my girls mum brought out money and asked the haggard man to go and buy fuel to power the generator for me so that Heat will not disturb me.

We discussed at length after the man left. To cut the long story short, After the meeting we fixed another date for the second meeting that I was supposed to attend with a family member. When I was about leaving, I gave them some money and some to the man and he fell on his knees thanking me as if he has never owned N1000 in his entire life. When my girl was seeing me off, I asked her who the man was and lo and behold, it was her father. I couldn't believe my ears. it was like a rude joke. it was unbelievable. She must has sensed my confusion before she started telling me stories of how the man maltreated her mum when he had money, how he married another wife who squandered all his money and left them in penury. She said he used to beat her mum and all sorts which I cannot write here.

Since that Sunday till now, I've had no peace of mind, I've been thinking and imagining how a right thinking woman and her daughter can comfortably relegate the man of the house to a mere houseboy. That Sunday, the man was wearing a torn knicker and a white singlet that I won't even use to clean my car. Even my wife to be hushed him down when he came back and wanted to keep the fuel change to himself. Something is wrong somewhere, a woman who could treat her husband like this no matter what he did in the past is scary. I have not even picked her calls since that Sunday evening. I am scared and I don't know what to do next.

If you love urself.....Just take it easy nd b careful. A girl who is nt yet married nd doing ds to her FATHER is absolutely capable of doing worse to her HUSBAND

Look, They say Before you leap

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by deltateam: 2:19am On Jul 14, 2016
chiefolododo:
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

I concur! Op please I mean well for you. If your fiancee can treat her own father with that much disdain I wonder how your own case would be after marriage. They may turn you to a vegetable.

You will be cut off from your family. Your own nah to dey answer dem yes Mas!
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by InvertedHammer: 2:52am On Jul 14, 2016
sammily:
Please I want people to help me out here. I proposed to my girlfriend of 8 months last 2 week ago and we agreed to visit her home last Sunday. I have always dropped her off around the place but I have never entered the house because I wasn't yet ready to meet the parent because we were just dating then and I wasn't yet sure that she was the one for me. Meanwhile all these while, My girl was only referring to her mum so I subconsciously concluded that the father is late. So last Sunday, I got to their house at Agege pen Cinema and what I saw was very sad. I saw a man looking so haggard in the sitting room and I greeted him, He answered in a very low tone and welcomed me. My girls mum soon came out to the sitting room and also greeted me. We exchanged pleasantries before my girl came out to join us in the discuss. At a point my girls mum brought out money and asked the haggard man to go and buy fuel to power the generator for me so that Heat will not disturb me.

We discussed at length after the man left. To cut the long story short, After the meeting we fixed another date for the second meeting that I was supposed to attend with a family member. When I was about leaving, I gave them some money and some to the man and he fell on his knees thanking me as if he has never owned N1000 in his entire life. When my girl was seeing me off, I asked her who the man was and lo and behold, it was her father. I couldn't believe my ears. it was like a rude joke. it was unbelievable. She must has sensed my confusion before she started telling me stories of how the man maltreated her mum when he had money, how he married another wife who squandered all his money and left them in penury. She said he used to beat her mum and all sorts which I cannot write here.

Since that Sunday till now, I've had no peace of mind, I've been thinking and imagining how a right thinking woman and her daughter can comfortably relegate the man of the house to a mere houseboy. That Sunday, the man was wearing a torn knicker and a white singlet that I won't even use to clean my car. Even my wife to be hushed him down when he came back and wanted to keep the fuel change to himself. Something is wrong somewhere, a woman who could treat her husband like this no matter what he did in the past is scary. I have not even picked her calls since that Sunday evening. I am scared and I don't know what to do next.

/
Running away is not enough.
You must also do Thanksgiving in the church.
What if they had hidden the father until it is too late?
\

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by AuroraB(f): 3:11am On Jul 14, 2016
obiak4:
FIND a way to have a one on one chat with the father to lay all speculation to rest
But will not ADVICE you to continue or show much interest until you FIND out who your inlaws are
Or better still ask people AROUND THE street how thier family members behave or treat people
Blessed be
undecided One on one chat bawo shocked In that house or where? And to further risk the man's life at the hands of this evil two
Even leaving this relationship needs a lot of smartness from OP sad

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Blackfire(m): 4:21am On Jul 14, 2016
Sometimes we become the very monster we abhor... That is the case of the @op wife to be and mother in law.

That your wife will not be influenced by the woman is a lie.. And @op woe betides u if it is negative advices.

If u leave that relationship or abandoned the girl... Do u know who will probably be dead in a year time *whispers* that haggard looking man.

As a man we should be very careful how we galivates in wild life, it will come to hunt us.. And nothing more painful , when your own very children hates u like poison.

@op u could be the silent answer of that man for his past sins, the mother in law bitterness , and the girl myopic view on life...

*whispers* the choice is yours sammily.

@foolinlove how are u.
@ari3l i **** u.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Weah96: 4:58am On Jul 14, 2016
Treat her like a love-vendor, since she a gold digger. But be careful, pimping isn't easy.

Read some preliminary instructions for pimping here. You can add the mom to the stable while making girly popsy your bottom B)it(ch. They are responsible for collecting the money from every transaction.

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/whos-allow-to-use-the-phrase-playa-hater-1/
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by 400billionman: 5:00am On Jul 14, 2016
sammily:

Give her time

Once she shows signs of controlling you, then quit.

I have seen something similar. When women are in control of money nah so e dey be.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by aluko360(m): 5:10am On Jul 14, 2016
What are you waiting for?
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Chookym(m): 5:10am On Jul 14, 2016
@op, those are warning signals,if u marry her u will hv d mother to contend with as she will be d one controlling yr marriage, if u dont d mother may jaz u to blindly marry her daughter. My advise,run for yr life, dont eat their food,dont sleep with d girl. quietly break d relatnship and run for yr life if u dont want to end up like d man(who is probably has been Jazzed). A lady that cant respect her father will eventually disrespect her husband
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 14, 2016
investigate dude, then run or hide...sha disappear somehow.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by iwadobo: 5:21am On Jul 14, 2016
histemple:

Marriage is different from dating my dear. Some warning signs can't be ignored. Like you said, the lady has grown with a certain mindset and nothing on earth can change that permanently. It's just unfortunate.

But then, there is a very salient point you made and that is, the OP should stop avoiding the lady's calls. I will advice the Op to sit the lady down and tell her why he is breaking up the relationship.

I believe that will go along way towards restructuring the lady's evil attitude towards the man.

Best comment so far. He should call her and tell her why he is quiting . He should advise her to change her ways so that this kind of break up won't happen to her in the future. That advice will go a long way to restructuring the family . After such discussion, the guy should try as much as possible not to have any contact with the girl, because he could be charmed and that will be disastrous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by doveda: 5:27am On Jul 14, 2016
This is sad. I wouldn't want you to marry from that familybecUse it is quite clear your wife and her mother are still hurt over what transpired ages ago. Can you blame them? Their experiences made them what they are now. You have no idea what they went through in his hands, so stop judging. Find someone else and move on.

sammily:

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by doveda: 5:29am On Jul 14, 2016
BS!

I have seen many scenarios especially in Nigeria. I have seen how women are turned to slaves because their husbands are in control . And so you know, this scenario outweighs whatever BS you have seen before.

400billionman:

Give her time

Once she shows signs of controlling you, then quit.

I have seen something similar. When women are in control of money nah so e dey be.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Deepfreezer(m): 5:30am On Jul 14, 2016
dayowunmi:

My broda I tire for the OP o, dunno what question he's still asking again, except he wants God to come down and warn him personally, even at that, he may still come and post it on Nairaland asking for what to do.
hhahaha
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by rhymaholic: 5:34am On Jul 14, 2016
Run faster than your legs can carry you.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by iwadobo: 5:46am On Jul 14, 2016
baby124:

Look, no man can mistreat me and my children and even find my address when he is desperate ok? Her mother even tried giving him shelter. So after he must have abandoned them for ashawo and the mother did anything to raise her kids, she should now accept the cursed being into her life to keep eating her food and living from her sweat so he can resume carrying ashawo. Such things can never even happen in my home because my husband after messing up knows he cannot come back to tell me any story.

Don't change your ways, continue... The one wey go meet you for front de wait you? Small mistake you say? You call abandoning your family for another woman a small mistake Why did he go back to who he treated badly? Are his girlfriends all dead?

Some of you talk of conscience but do things to other's you cannot take. This man is reaping the fruits of his wickedness and you are talking to me about someone's conscience being dead? Is it not your conscience that is dead? For you to call such a big issue a mistake? Women should fear you! Leave your name, date of birth, photo and address so women can run from you!

E no go beta for the man we go do me or my daughters this kind thing. Thunder, lightening, brimstone! Sangoooo!!!

In that case, the OP won't marry the girl because of her wickedness to her father. The man was wicked to his wife and daughter and he got his reward, the girl became wicked to her father and her reward is this heartbreak. Let the circle continue. Your husband is in soup and I know your father never enjoyed his life with your mum. Categorically, I can tell you that that man is not the biological father of that girl. Another man impregnated the woman who was fucking around on suspecting or seeing that her husband has a girlfriend or another wife. If that man is the biological father of that girl, she can NEVER maltreatment him like that no matter what he might have done to her and her mum in the past. I can swear by anything to defend my point. That woman is nothing but a filthy LovePeddler

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by tsamson(m): 5:53am On Jul 14, 2016
leahcimzil:

yur comment is like the ueue in Queue. IRRELEVANT. sometimes it is better to be quiet and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt that you are one

Keep Calm....

Cause i dont have your time!

#AttentionSeeker
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by smileysmiley(f): 6:06am On Jul 14, 2016
sammily:

op if I start to list the things popsy did to us when we were growing up ehn, you'll know that your father-in-law to be is just learning work, I don't want to go too far but I would like to let you know that he attempted to murder us, it was a family thing and every member of his family attacked us whenever they felt like it... left to me alone, I would have loved to deal with them now but mumsy is a very wise woman, she taught us that the best punishment to one's enemy is success... sorry to say but your fiancee and her mum are evil women, they've probably used black magic on the man sef.... you need to see how everyone including my father's family come out to welcome us anytime we visit, like we are royalty, we are done with schooling and we have our various success stories so everybody wants to come close.... popsy is very ashamed of himself now and he can't stay in the same place we are in, he always flee.... his brother was talking about a reconciliation the other day, now they are ready to beg....mumsy was able to achieve all these by being nice to them irrespective of what they did, it will make them feel more sorry and ashamed of themselves but treating them like trash will make them feel vindicated, like they are paying for their sins.... I don't hate my father, I just dislike what he did to us and no matter what happens, I can never treat him like trash so you had better run for your life my dear cause she couldn't even respect you enough to treat her father nicely in front of you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by ucjesuso: 6:16am On Jul 14, 2016
The woman may use juju to tie the man down and next person may be you that want to marry her daughter.As she has succeeded in taking control of the house,she is like a queen in the house.So she will like to come and take control of your house,especially if she find out you have money.and she will get you through her daughter.So brother look for another woman and marry so that you will have peace in your home thank you.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by KissCODE(m): 6:16am On Jul 14, 2016
Bros you just saw your future if you go ahead and marry that girl. Dont allow somebody to preach love to u in this matter oh. Unless you are to replace the man you saw.
Eye opening 101
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by KissCODE(m): 6:17am On Jul 14, 2016
Bros you just saw your future if you go ahead and marry that girl. Dont allow somebody to preach love to u in this matter oh. Unless you are to replace the man you saw.
Eye opening 101

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? / I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife / Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.