Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? (17965 Views)

What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) / What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? / See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by chudy144(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2016
If you are to get help now what is the number one problem you will want to solve now in Importation Business..

Leave your problem bellow and get help today...

Let it start rolling in...

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by chudy144(m): 7:34am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by chudy144(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2016
----
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by saints2(f): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2016
Exchange rate and what is selling hot, as in fast..

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by Joshua8694(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2016
saints2:
Exactly, my major challenge is fast selling products.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by adek6555: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2016
saints2:
Exactly the same problem here PLUS how can a non-lagosian sell on jumia and konga? NOW COME IN CHUDY
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by DTalented(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
chudy144:
If you are to get help now what is the number one problem you will want to solve now in Importation Business..

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by emmanuelbrown26: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
adek6555:
Exactly the same problem here PLUS how can a non-lagosian sell on jumia and konga? NOW COME IN CHUDY
u check ur people dat resides in lagos na, i can even help as i reside in lagos
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by AMI3(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
how to know a genuine supplier
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by Lioness25: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2016
chudy144:
Oga chudy I sent you a bb invite. Please accept it
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by lonelydora: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2016
Op, which kind question is this? The greatest challenge is "sourcing of dollars". Dollar no dey anywhere in the country except for people wey dey go hajj. You go bank, they will direct you to black market.

Meanwhile

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by SamMilla1(m): 6:48am On Aug 11, 2016
One big challenge is payment method which I have offered a lot of help for people buying with RMB since China is the biggest market at the moment.

The truth is that due to the exchange rate, things are generally more expensive on Alibaba and Express, Far cheaper on Taobao and 1688.
However, Tao and 1688 were created for locals to buy and sell to foreigners on Alibaba. But with help, you can still buy from there.

I am advising the youths to go into small importation business during this time of recession. It will help them quit channeling all their energy on Blaming Buhari.
The truth is that Nigeria is in a mess. APC just don't want to be honest with the truth.

You can create a free shop on Konga and Jumia, start with something as small as phone batteries.

A boy sent me 15k to buy few phone batteries for him in China, that was his starting capital. Because of his dedication to the small project, I had to leave office and go to the battery Market while it was raining.
Now he is sending 25k and he swore he did not add a kobo outside the initial 15k.

Because of his determination, I will ship his batteries from China for free until he gets to 100k.
So focus more on business section if you are still young, don't go wasting your time with Fashola and Dasuki craps, Ipob, Afonja hatreds, Nothing you say here changes anything if you are nobody.

93 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by NOBODYY: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2016
I dont know sh!t about this Topic so i'll pass

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by justicejay(m): 6:49am On Aug 11, 2016
Not into importation biz, but poultry biz.
2yrs after av been into the farming.I lost almost 5000 birds due to ignorant. sad, I used a vacine(lasoteta) for the birds (layers) cos they just started droping, not knowing that they already have newcastle, they just start dieing. Chai, I cried. It almost got to a time that I refused to go to farm again. That same month I lost about 1700creates of egg in an accident while transporting it to a nearby town, It was a miserable month cos I felt like the world shold just end.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by veekid(m): 6:49am On Aug 11, 2016
Dollar hike
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by Toluwani111: 6:49am On Aug 11, 2016
Hmm
I want to start but there's no one to out me through.
Can you ?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by olahero(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2016
DollarPo

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by jhydebaba(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2016
chudy144:
chudy144:
----
chudy144:

Leave problem not space.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by Talius(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2016
I'm not into importation, but I think it should be the countless bills being passed (of which most are senseless). These bills aren't helping importers breathe. It is well though, peace to all minds concerned.

Meanwhile, today's my birthday, it won't hurt you all to wish me a happy birthday.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by emmyid(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2016
Jus came to read comments. Atleast, will learn something, no knowledge is a waste!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by RichYoungNigga: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2016
I have no challenges importing items from China
I just call my Chinese connect from Alibaba and Dhgate, they send me thousands of items, i sell them on eBay and Amazon, at the end of the month i transfer their money to their bank accounts.

God bless China, they have made a lot of people rich.
One time i bought a Rolex watch from China for $200 and took it to a Rolex shop in New York, these guy didn't know it was a replica, i ended up selling the watch for $15,000

13 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by veekid(m): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2016
Hike in exchange rate
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by wordproof: 6:55am On Aug 11, 2016
Where to start importing genuine and clean laptops, spy gadgets and wares etc.

How to source FX at cheaper rate.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by MakeWeTalk: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2016
ONE WORD IS OUR GREATEST PROBLEM

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by Ambi25: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2016
My next point of focus
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2016
Exchange rate And banks charging outrageous amounts I don't want to start sef before I vex this mrnin abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by gift01: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2016
Movement of goods back in from the seller and time it takes to come in...especially as Exchange rate keeps climbing
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by raziboi(m): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2016
Excahnge rate!!
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by SPG4U(m): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2016
This is a great thread, in order to assist the op on this thread,

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by heryourjay(m): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by SPG4U(m): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2016
chudy144:

can we discuss, can i get ur mobile number....
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by Bizgold: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2016
Custom duty

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? / 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper / Otunba Gaddafi Is Dead (Mr. Isaac Agbetusin, Nigeria's Mobile Toilet Pioneer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.