Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? (18049 Views)

What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) / What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? / See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by Eleganza33(f): 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Oga ymodulus please i mailed u i need to ask u sometin hope u dnt mind, its business its urgent check ur mail soon
Ymodulus:

Mr Connection or No connection, you can never take a replica Rolex watch to a Rolex Store in the US and sell it without them spotting its fake, except you took it to a fake rolex store.

And i still maintain my ground, am not buying it. $200 wont give you such a perfect triple A replica
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by obajoey(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2016
Please who can be of help with this tabao chat application, its in chinese and there is no other way to contact the seller. Please any suggestion.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by Eddodoh(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2016
Registering on tabao has become a problem for me as I have not being able to receive verification code when asked to enter my phone number which I did using Google Chrome

Pls, help.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by nickyblaze(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2016
Use a glo sim or I can seller u my account
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by Eddodoh(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
nickyblaze:
Use a glo sim or I can seller u my account
Let me try using a Glo SIM first. Thanks
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by globalexchange: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
I just imported 225 black backpacks from the UK. My shipment was delayed to Lekki because of the holidays, and it didn't arrive before school started, so i need to be creative about getting rid of goods. Was thinking about contacting schools and companies looking for products to put their marketing on, that way i can get rid of items in bulk, anyone have any more ideas?

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 13, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

For relipca designer belts, bags, clothes go to dhgate.com, they are cheaper there
For designer items that cost more money, go to purse valley.cn, they sell grade AAAA replicas, but they are little expensive, for a Rolex watch that cost $16,000, you can buy it for $150 on purse valley.cn, Hermes bags are sold for $18,000 but you can buy it for $300 there and the best thing is that they come with original receipts from Rolex or any designer company, they come with the original box, even serial numbers and everything you can find on the real item

Quoted for reference. PH go see me.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by tectonotimes: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
chudy144:
If you are to get help now what is the number one problem you will want to solve now in Importation Business..

Leave your problem bellow and get help today...

Let it start rolling in...

MODERN DAY’S IMPORT MANAGEMENT MANUAL
Modern day’s import management manual explains the step by step guide to importation from other countries to Nigeria. It contains import operations, import management, documentations and other educative and informative topics like custom compliant management, import prohibition lists etc. To get it, click on this link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/05/booked_85.html
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by chudy144(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM IMPORTATION BIZ 2017
-------------------------------------------------

Do you want to make it big in the importation business this year by saving
good amount of dollars from shipping and make more profit?

WHAT IF I SHOW you how you can actually ship your goods for less than $4 and pay #320 for custom,
How will you Feel ?

Stay Glued Here for Updates
T&C Applies

Regards,

Chudy144 of Nairaland
(aka ctBaba)
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by Mcleo007(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
Are you an online merchant, selling on Konga or run your own store? Let IBL LOGISTICS handle your deliveries via our free warehousing. We do drop off/actual konga deliveries.

For enquiries-
Phone/WhatsApp: 07033801718.
Email: iblplsng@gmail.com
Nairaland; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by Enioto: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
my qustion is that am not in lag and i dont no how my good would be getting to me if i order
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by chudy144(m): 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
Enioto:
my qustion is that am not in lag and i dont no how my good would be getting to me if i order

That is never a problem
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by Fastlinkpro: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
you why i hate this thread? i see lie every where
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by Josh4wod: 1:04am On Aug 18, 2017
Fastlinkpro:
you why i hate this thread? i see lie every where
cheesy grin
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? by joinnow: 6:45am On Aug 18, 2017
justicejay:
Not into importation biz, but poultry biz.
2yrs after av been into the farming.I lost almost 5000 birds due to ignorant. sad, I used a vacine(lasoteta) for the birds (layers) cos they just started droping, not knowing that they already have newcastle, they just start dieing. Chai, I cried. It almost got to a time that I refused to go to farm again. That same month I lost about 1700creates of egg in an accident while transporting it to a nearby town, It was a miserable month cos I felt like the world shold just end.
U get 5,000 layers you did not do insurance

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Be Poor (nigerian Edition) / Guide To Create, Verify, And Activate Wise Account In Nigeria / FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.