Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Discussion Thread!!!! Christians,muslims Atheist Should Get In Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discussion Thread!!!! Christians,muslims Atheist Should Get In Here. (458 Views)

Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussion Thread!!!! Christians,muslims Atheist Should Get In Here. by Drienzia: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2016
NOW LETS GET IT STARTED.

I have lot of Muslim/Christian friends. And must confess they got good characters. But what I don't understand is, why will a human detest another cos of religion?

I'm a Christian though"not that active"

Now this is the big question.

Why do most Christians see Muslims as murderers, troublesome and wicked?

Why do most Muslim see Christians as enemies?

No bashing is allowed. Lets discuss, to clear the air..

why do atheist bash Christians most? Then bash Muslims less? Are they scared of Muslims?
cc lalasticlala
Re: Discussion Thread!!!! Christians,muslims Atheist Should Get In Here. by tempem: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2016
To show you that why they became an atheist wasn't really because they felt there is no God. But they felt those calling themselves Christians would not even explain what the Bible teaches, but what their pastors said..

Atheist never argued that humans are so complex.

But, Muslim get hidden things, I tell you.. . grin grin
Re: Discussion Thread!!!! Christians,muslims Atheist Should Get In Here. by Niflheim(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2016
1."Why do must christians see muslims as wicked?".........................................Find out how many societies around the world use heavy rocks to "stone women to death"?

2."Why do muslims see christians as enemies"?...............................Read up on the Crusades, then the creation of the modern day state of Israel

3."Are Atheists scared of muslims?"..........................Most ex christian Atheists I know(like myself), bash christianity; Most ex muslim Atheists I have seen on Facebook, bash Islam; While most ex Hindu Atheists I have seen, BASH HINDUISM!!!
Re: Discussion Thread!!!! Christians,muslims Atheist Should Get In Here. by ammyluv2002(f): 8:17am On Jul 13, 2016
1. Ignorance is the word! 70% of the people who belong to these particular religions are ignorant of what the religion teaches.

2. Laziness! People find it so difficult to consult their holy books. They depend solely on their religion leaders for prayers, advice, guidance etc. people should always read.

This problem can only be fixed with the younger generation.

1 Like

Re: Discussion Thread!!!! Christians,muslims Atheist Should Get In Here. by orisa37: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2016
I can't be unequally yoked with unbelievers.
Re: Discussion Thread!!!! Christians,muslims Atheist Should Get In Here. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2016
I don't really bash Christians?? I only talk about it because that was the religion I was indoctrinated into an active member of.

There are many muslim atheists who also critcize islam worldwide; same as Hindu, Krishna, Shinto and all the other religions worldwide.
Re: Discussion Thread!!!! Christians,muslims Atheist Should Get In Here. by hopefulLandlord: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2016
Drienzia:

why do atheist bash Christians most? Then bash Muslims less? Are they scared of Muslims?

I can only speak for myself, I was a Christian turned atheist, I know the BuyBull a lot more than most Christians, I don't bash "Christians", I bash Christianity

Why do I rarely bash Islam? Because I barely know anything about it, it's not the best to attack anything with ignorance, however, even if I know the Koran very well, I may not attack Islam all the same for safety reasons

Even Nairaland as a website put measures in place for such safety reasons too

Do you know that on Nairaland, you can type yahweh in all small letters but you can't type allah in caps? Allah is auto corrected

That should tell you something

Now an atheist's question to religious people

Why do opposing religions hate someone more when they become atheist?

Example: when I was a Christian, Muslims had no issues with me, but when I became atheist, they started HATING me

Logically speaking, shouldn't they love me more as an atheist than as a Christian? Or at least love me the same way as when I was a Christian? After all, there's now a possibility of me joining the Islamic faith more than when I was a Christian

What is the reason for this?

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Test The Spirits?(1john 4:1) / Rhema For Living Devotional / A Bible Verse For Those Criticizing Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.