Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... (1211 Views)

When U Are Dating A God Fearing' Educated & Civilized Woman Who Has Class & Ambi / When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants / How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by Rechywest(f): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2016
Drop your comments... Just dating not in a relationship yet.
Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2016
Yes.. Why not? But juz buy him things tat u can afford ofcurz...

It's like sharing ur blessings indirectly grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2016
No...No.......and No again!!!
Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by antieverything(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2016
buying things for a guy in a relationship depends on d guy ..if he is stingy <no,no,no> buh if he is a giver? den its da bomb even if its cheap because it shows u care<even if u de pretend> nd also u re going to receive gifts worth more dan wat u bought grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2016
LoL...grin

Why the hell Not
Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by Tenkobos(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
You sound broke and stingy

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2016
why not? I like the idea of buying good gifts for a partner but for the selfish ones (and I don't just mean money wise) it just never comes to mind
Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by kajoula(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

NA wha ooo,People like you will expect men to foot bills and buy expensive things for you....and you can't give back in return.
Broke and stingy fellow......Change oo, so that life can be fair to you as well.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2016
Tenkobos:

#GBAM
Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2016
No. undecided he prolly collecting gifts from 5other women
Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by Rechywest(f): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2016
antieverything:
buying things for a guy in a relationship depends on d guy ..if he is stingy <no,no,no> buh if he is a giver? den its da bomb even if its cheap because it shows u care<even if u de pretend> nd also u re going to receive gifts worth more dan wat u bought grin

I mean when you are not yet in a relationship with the guy just dating what do you think.
Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2016
kajoula:

NA wha ooo,People like you will expect men to foot bills and buy expensive things for you....and you can't give back in return.
Broke and stingy fellow......Change oo, so that life can be fair to you as well.

Sharrap there...what do you know
Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2016
Tenkobos:
Ssshhhh.....stop saying rubbish
Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Tenkobos:

Sssshhh......what do you know
Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2016
Rechywest:
I mean when you are not yet in a relationship with the guy just dating what do you think.
So these days its possible to date someone without being in a relationship with them?? In a bid to ensure a guy is not stingy/uncaring some girls make incessant demands, which in turn makes the guy think you just want money and may offer you peanuts for sex. Buying gifts and having sex should come naturally if you have genuine feelings for someone. Psychologically speaking, buying gifts shows the person is on your mind and you relish the emotion that comes with bringing the person joy, while two people who are sexually attracted to each other should at least feel a strong urge to be intimate. So if you find yourself having to coerce somebody to buy you gifts or be intimate with you, likelihood is that person isn't really into you. By gifts I don't mean designer perfs, I mean thoughtful gifts. That's why a brief explanation is given when presenting a gift, e.g I saw this shawl in the market and I remembered you often feel cold when we go to the movies. You don't just say "take" and go and sit down cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by OMOYE247(f): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
If a Lady truly luvs her Man,buying of gifts shouldn't be a debate,its a vice versa tin....love is giving,caring nd sharing...I luv my Man nd shower him wit gifts as it pleases me....He has done much more for me!!...
Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
kajoula:

Save that for you eldest sis and just incase you don't have any Life wud never be fair to you in all
Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by kajoula(m): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Save that for you eldest sis and just incase you don't have any Life wud never be fair to you in all

Your responses really says how sad and ill mannered you are......Maybe you are one of those depressed fellow. tongue
Im a woman, raised with love,Peace and the mind to give back to society, be it a man or a woman. grin

FYI: Don't ever refer you comments to any of my siblings,
so be at peace with yourself and everyone you meet in your journey of life ..... Life itself will be fair to you. tongue
Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
kajoula:

Your responses really says how sad and ill mannered you are......Maybe you are one of those depressed fellow. tongue
Im a woman, raised with love,Peace and the mind to give back to society, be it a man or a woman. grin

FYI: Don't ever refer you comments to any of my siblings,
so be at peace with yourself and everyone you meet in your journey of life ..... Life itself will be fair to you. tongue

Lmao@giving back to the society...hahahahah mrs animashaun......coming here to claim righteous wereas we know their type.....aka aradite...keep fooling yourself and every other around you joor..as for me ve sed my own and ve strolled out......you can keep having migraine for all I care
Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by queencalipso(f): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Why not shocked I did that several times, though to an undeserving lover. I even buy gifts for my friends if I feel you deserve it not to talk of my lover.
Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Rechywest:
Drop your comments... Just dating not in a relationship yet.
By default most girls are stingy and smart so based on that standard I will say no don't buy him a gift, and if you must ensure you use his own money, that's the "smart" to do. After all we all know most girls ain't meant to be giving gifts out seems so foolish don't you agree ?
Re: Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??... by kajoula(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Lmao@giving back to the society...hahahahah mrs animashaun......coming here to claim righteous wereas we know their type.....aka aradite...keep fooling yourself and every other around you joor..as for me ve sed my own and ve strolled out......you can keep having migraine for all I care

All the best for you.....Pest tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Marriage: Why You Should Marry Quickly / At What Age Should One Stop Having Sex? / Would You Allow...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.