Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Have You Gone On A Date With A Nairalander Before? Please Give Us Gist - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Have You Gone On A Date With A Nairalander Before? Please Give Us Gist (496 Views)

Need A Guy For A Date Am New Here / Drop Your Number And Location, You Might Get A Date / Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Gone On A Date With A Nairalander Before? Please Give Us Gist by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2016
I commented on a thread yesterday about prospective Nairalander dates. I haven't gone on one yet but I would love to take Farano on a date if she accepts. I have only done financial transactions that yieleded fruits with a male Nairalander. I don't want to believe this forum is really faceless so fellow nairalanders, come in here and give us gist. Stop the shyness abeg! No holds barred.
Re: Have You Gone On A Date With A Nairalander Before? Please Give Us Gist by princeakins(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2016
Sit in thread for more comment grin
Re: Have You Gone On A Date With A Nairalander Before? Please Give Us Gist by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2016
Comes in...spread matt wit my 3D eye glass nd register grin
Re: Have You Gone On A Date With A Nairalander Before? Please Give Us Gist by ojun50(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2016
I will love to go out with Angelann bt d distance
Re: Have You Gone On A Date With A Nairalander Before? Please Give Us Gist by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2016
ojun50:
I will love to go out with Angelann bt d distance

Hey distance is nothing, you guys could work it out.
Re: Have You Gone On A Date With A Nairalander Before? Please Give Us Gist by ojun50(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2016
eiBADAn:

Hey distance is nothing, you guys could work it out.

alright
Re: Have You Gone On A Date With A Nairalander Before? Please Give Us Gist by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Is my presumption right? Is this Romance section really faceless? Just like the government has ghost workers, Nairaland has fair share of ghost members too. grin

(1) (Reply)

Room Available For Sub-let In A 2-bedroom Flat ( Surulere) / Meet Someone New,end The Loneliness. / 1st April Born Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.