Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,167 members, 7,780,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:36 AM

True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge? (2295 Views)

Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? / Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge? by selfdefence: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2016
Hello guys

How can you guys help.

My girlfriend has a female friend in her school who lives close to her lodge. The friend is in a lower level and is beautiful, fair and with a sexy eyes. I can attest to that. But that is out of the point.

This friend is very devoted when it comes to all these church church things. She is very respectful and obedient. However, here is the problem. She has a very terrible sexual urge. Now the bad part of this sexual urge is that it comes whenever she is with my girlfriend.

According to her, she was molested when she was around 12 years or so. She then proceeded to a boarding school that is an all-girls school.

She said then, her seniors back then in secondary school usually struggle for who will be her school mother (Probably because they needed a sex pet I don`t know), and then they usually too "care of her".

Now she`s in the university and the sexual urge with a lady is always coming to her.

Last time she succeeded in seducing a girl who was in a relationship and they ended up "touching themselves" that night till they slept off. When they woke up, the girl was filled with guilt that she confessed to her boyfriend. The relationship almost crashed.

Now, my girlfriend tried talking to her to stop it and funny enough the little girl sounded helpless, was crying and really needs help to get out of this kinda urge...

She`s scared of being close to a guy cos when the urge comes, she won`t even care about condoms and might get pregnant.
Guys, how can she stop it?? has anyone experienced such before? How did you overcome it?
Re: True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge? by Greene66: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2016
*yawns*

Stop what?

Stop her from being herself? I'll pass

Let her live her life. It's her sexual urge not yours. If you are threatened about loosing your bae then tell your bae to disconnect from her. Simple

1 Like

Re: True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge? by selfdefence: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2016
Greene66:
*yawns*

Stop what?

Stop her from being herself? I'll pass

Let her live her life. It's her sexual urge not yours. If you are threatened about loosing your bae then tell your bae to disconnect from her. Simple

No. I`m not afraid of losing anybody. Even the girl is sad about how embarrassing it is to her
Re: True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge? by PAO429: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2016
she needs God,deliverance and Rehab....this 3thing we change her
Re: True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge? by LavaBender: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2016
Bring her to me. She needs just one week deliverance session
Re: True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge? by sashishalom(f): 12:19am On Jul 14, 2016
It ain't gonna be easy..

prayers first...
support too...
she needs to hang around the male folks more often than the girls ...
she needs a best friend that can bodly tell her what shez doing is bad and keep a close watch on her and not easy to be tempted too oh...she needs a tough friend

let her start with this first
Re: True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 14, 2016
Such an easy task and you are here acting like is difficult.Send her across she will be a new person
Re: True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge? by Tenkobos(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2016
sashishalom:
It ain't gonna be easy..

prayers first...
support too...
she needs to hang around the male folks more often than the girls ...
she needs a best friend that can bodly tell her what shez doing is bad and keep a close watch on her and not easy to be tempted too oh...she needs a tough friend

let her start with this first
I don't like the way people trouble God with every little problem. He created us in his own image and likeness for a reason.

If he's the almighty then we should be mighty atleast.

What the girl needs is re-orientation not prayer.

@op, the girl isn't a devoted christian, she's using church to cover herself.

Tell her to get rid of all the toxics in her mind. She can do that by forgiving whoever molested her when she was young.

Then she should do what the person I am quoting already said, familarize with guys.

Avoid staying with a lady in lonely places.

Get busy with something whenever the dirty thought creeps in.

Feed herself daily with scriptures.

And finally get a boyfriend if she can see a good one.
Re: True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge? by dissybling(f): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2016
with God all things are possible
Re: True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge? by sashishalom(f): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2016
Tenkobos:
I don't like the way people trouble God with every little problem. He created us in his own image and likeness for a reason.

If he's the almighty then we should be mighty atleast.

What the girl needs is re-orientation not prayer.

@op, the girl isn't a devoted christian, she's using church to cover herself.

Tell her to get rid of all the toxics in her mind. She can do that by forgiving whoever molested her when she was young.

Then she should do what the person I am quoting already said, familarize with guys.

Avoid staying with a lady in lonely places.

Get busy with something whenever the dirty thought creeps in.

Feed herself daily with scriptures.

And finally get a boyfriend if she can see a good one.

Feed herself daily with the scripture without praying?..

Am sure the lord that says cast your burden on him knew what he was talking about...

She needs to pray...without God we can do nothing o..
Re: True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge? by slevin1(m): 7:42am On Jul 14, 2016
Ask her to contact me. I'm a psychologist, may be I can be of help.
Re: True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge? by selfdefence: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2016
slevin1:
Ask her to contact me. I'm a psychologist, may be I can be of help.

Hmmmm Sharp man... Where are you located?
Re: True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge? by slevin1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
selfdefence:

Hmmmm Sharp man... Where are you located?

Ph bro. I wan help am.
Re: True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge? by selfdefence: 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
slevin1:

Ph bro. I wan help am.

Aahhh... She`s far from you. She dey near middle belt
Re: True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge? by slevin1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
selfdefence:

Aahhh... She`s far from you. She dey near middle belt

I could help her regardless. If we can talk or chat, maybe I could. I'm not promising but I'll try and I'm confident. She's really got to want this for it to work. If she's interested, lemme know. No worries.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dresses Naked To A Party (photo) / Boys, Cover Up! Your Sexy Bodies Distract Us Girls! / My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.