Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:41 AM

Eastern Distilleries And Food Industries Ltd, Anambra - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Eastern Distilleries And Food Industries Ltd, Anambra (1667 Views)

Bons Industries Ltd / Wemy Industries Ltd / Be A Distributor @ DARAJU INDUSTRIES Ltd(makers Of Mymy Toothpaste&detergents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eastern Distilleries And Food Industries Ltd, Anambra by jennyswt(f): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2016
For residents of Onitsha or within, I just confirmed the information I got that the aforementioned company is recruiting for the post of an accountant. Hurry n submit your cv. The interview is scheduled tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Eastern Distilleries And Food Industries Ltd, Anambra by donGotze(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
jennyswt:
For residents of Onitsha or within, I just confirmed the information I got that the aforementioned company is recruiting for the post of an accountant. Hurry n submit your cv. The interview is scheduled tomorrow. Thanks
What about Engineers / technicians or is it only accountant position that is advertised?
Re: Eastern Distilleries And Food Industries Ltd, Anambra by jennyswt(f): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
donGotze:

What about Engineers / technicians or is it only accountant position that is advertised?
Yeah. For accountants only
Re: Eastern Distilleries And Food Industries Ltd, Anambra by Mintek: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
jennyswt:

Yeah. For accountants only

Helo Jennie!
Re: Eastern Distilleries And Food Industries Ltd, Anambra by jennyswt(f): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2016
Mintek:

Helo Jennie!
Hello
Re: Eastern Distilleries And Food Industries Ltd, Anambra by Feli2015: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2016
If you are a graduate and want to earn extra income at the end of the month. MMM is the answer. Earn 30% of your money at the end of 30 days. MMM IS REAL I am a living testimony. Drop your phone number here and I will add you on Whatsapp and tell you all you need to know.
Re: Eastern Distilleries And Food Industries Ltd, Anambra by Mintek: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
jennyswt:

Hello

Please respond to my PM.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2017 – How To Apply / Latest Jobs At Money Trust Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.