Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Man Killed Himslf Aftr Using Lst Savings On Bet That France Wld Win The Euro Cup - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed Himslf Aftr Using Lst Savings On Bet That France Wld Win The Euro Cup (763 Views)

Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market / Zimbabwean Man Killed By His Half Brothers While Having Sex With Stepmum In Bush / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed Himslf Aftr Using Lst Savings On Bet That France Wld Win The Euro Cup by Veratoocute(f): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2016
27 year old Fidel Nikitin, killed himself after using his last savings to bet that France would win the 2016 Euro Cup which was played on Sunday.

The mobile phone salesman, from Izhevsk, Russia, left a message on his social media account after the 1-0 defeat saying: "Thank you and forgive me."

According to reports, Fidel Nikitin hoped the £2,300 gamble would allow him clear his debts but things didn't just go as planned for him. The police said he walked onto the Ludzya-Izhevsk railway track and did not flinch as a train sounded a warning.

The driver said he had no time to stop after seeing the man on the track and crushed him to death.

Source: http://www.vabadon.com/2016/07/man-killed-himself-after-using-last.html?m=1

Re: Man Killed Himslf Aftr Using Lst Savings On Bet That France Wld Win The Euro Cup by nepapole(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oponu. May u b forgiven.
Re: Man Killed Himslf Aftr Using Lst Savings On Bet That France Wld Win The Euro Cup by hedonistic: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Very sad indeed. I would have bet my life savings that France would win too....IF I was that stupid.

France fall hand no be small.
Re: Man Killed Himslf Aftr Using Lst Savings On Bet That France Wld Win The Euro Cup by passionate88: 4:44am On Jul 14, 2016
This one na risky bet

(1) (Reply)

Church Member Crushes Another To Death In Church Premises / Abia State University Fresh Graduate Stabbed To Death By Security Guard In Uturu / For Just Stealing, A Man Has Been Brutalized & Burnt To Death In Lagos - Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.