Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. (2079 Views)

Get Your Music On Over 120 Digital Stores And Earn Royalties From Your Music. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hello everyone, I'm EmmyBusko by stage name, I'm an RnB singer, but due to lack of financial support, I have not been able to promote the two songs I have made, if anyone here that can promote my music and take all my earnings and royalties realizing from the music for a whole year, I sing good music, you can search my name on Google, it will bring you my song titled "LET IT RAIN" and "YES NO BANKY W COVER" I will be grateful for ever if anyone can do this for me....a trial will convince you for sure..... please help move to front page, help my career..

lalasticlala
airmark
ijebabe
missyB3
Fynestboi
Briareos
Prof800
UjSizzle
nex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Teniolasmart: 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Kudos to u for returning d money back(even tho u needed money to promote ur music career..)more favour to ur name.;;;;;;;u are a rare gem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Supnaija(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
EmmyBusko:
Hello everyone, I'm EmmyBusko by stage name, I'm an RnB singer, but due to lack of financial support, I have not been able to promote the two songs I have made, if anyone here that can promote my music and take all my earnings and royalties realizing from the music for a whole year, I sing good music, you can search my name on Google, it will bring you my song titled "LET IT RAIN" you can even invite me for trials...

EmmyBosco If you are seeing this I will help you promote your songs on blogs and have it on soundcloud, deezer, spotify etc and I will help you shoot a music video FREE if your music impresses me. Hit me up on whatsapp now. I am doing everything completely FREE OF CHARGE for this good you have done for this poor man and his wife. You are a good man.

Hit me up on whatsapp 08174223203 or call same number

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Supnaija:

EmmyBosco If you are seeing this I will help you promote your songs on blogs and have it on soundcloud, deezer, spotify etc and I will help you shoot a music video FREE if your music impresses me. Hit me up on whatsapp now. I am doing everything completely FREE OF CHARGE for this good you have done for this poor man and his wife. You are a good man.

Hit me up on whatsapp 08174223203 or call same number

Hmmmm, na like this person dey take get breakthrough in life. Who says there is no reward for every good work you do?

4 Likes

Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by onome710(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
Chat me up on whatsapp.
I'm a talent manager.
Onome 08039317370

3 Likes

Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by makaveli902: 4:30am On Aug 02, 2016
Emmybuso well done you have really defied all odds to prove that there are still kind hearted Nigerians. May your helpers locate you in this month.

2 Likes

Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by dekunleJ: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2016
Emmybusco but ups to you . we will spread your music to where you did not expect . God will make you famous truly ...

3 Likes

Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by smoothicon(m): 6:59am On Aug 02, 2016
EmmyBusko:
Hello everyone, I'm EmmyBusko by stage name, I'm an RnB singer, but due to lack of financial support, I have not been able to promote the two songs I have made, if anyone here that can promote my music and take all my earnings and royalties realizing from the music for a whole year, I sing good music, you can search my name on Google, it will bring you my song titled "LET IT RAIN" you can even invite me for trials...
bro give me ur whatssap number or chat me up on 08095002484 i hv an offer for u

2 Likes

Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by balash(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2016
God bless you real Good Brother for the help!! Favours will locate you

2 Likes

Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by coolhumble(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2016
God bless you bro. You will shine and reign amen.

1 Like

Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by bunlizlaw(f): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2016
God will indeed enlarge your coast for the good deed.

1 Like

Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Kaysalas(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
Emybusko! U r a rare gem. God will lift you up!

1 Like

Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by omobs(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
bro can u post the link for your music
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by alexarelano(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
Danke Schöne guy
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by prettyjo(f): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
God Don pick his call ooooo.

its my turn ,lord.please pick my call
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Intrepid01(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
prettyjo:
God Don pick his call ooooo.

its my turn ,lord.please pick my call

I will promote you toooo

Buy you a lab suit and get you patient for consultancy...

Just hit me up on whatsapp or send me a mail ( Doubt me at ur own peril)

............you see, God don finally pick ur call too
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Upaka(f): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
Honesty pays.... God I look up to you
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by DIDONARY(m): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anybbody game for music biz here cann holla @ big diddo 08085758577. A music producer, rap artist, singer, song writer. Manage a studio... To listen to like 5 of his songs holla on whatsap. Thanks..
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by EbenzMedia: 5:32am On Aug 03, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO

Record a song for #6000 with studio video shooting for #20,000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #1000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. Promo ends by August 31st,2016 so hurry now before its too late. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.

Note
The free online promo is for both video and audio,so hurry now before it's too late.

You can also call us on +2348097168776 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 03, 2016
Intrepid01:

I will promote you toooo

I'm next to be promoted. Honourable pls promote me o. I've got multiple talents that need promotion.
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by prettyjo(f): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
Intrepid01:

I will promote you toooo

cool
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
Intrepid01:

I will promote you toooo

kindly reply my mail sir
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
Teniolasmart:
Kudos to u for returning d money back(even tho u needed money to promote ur music career..)more favour to ur name.;;;;;;;u are a rare gem.
Amen sir
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 05, 2016
makaveli902:
Emmybuso well done you have really defied all odds to prove that there are still kind hearted Nigerians. May your helpers locate you in this month.
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 05, 2016
omobs:
bro can u post the link for your music
bro you can search for "EmmyBusko" on Google, Nairaland ishh
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 05, 2016
dekunleJ:
Emmybusco but ups to you . we will spread your music to where you did not expect . God will make you famous truly ...
How will you spread bro??
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Intrepid01(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2016
EmmyBusko:
kindly reply my mail sir

Hello EmmyBusko......I saw your mail.

I am so sorry if I have misinformed you by my joke, I was just trying to pull the lady's legs.

I am neither a promoter nor in the music business.

But I pray for you that the good Lord will send help your way and make you live the dreams you have pictured for urself.

Goodluck bro

1 Like

Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by EbenzMedia: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #2000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. So hurry now before its too late. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by bighorlus(m): 9:42am On Aug 25, 2016
EmmyBusko:

bro. as good as you may think your offer is ill advise you not to think this way. if you are as good as you claim search for a manager or management company who can put you through. never let go of your earnings the way you have advertised. i wish you luck in the buisness

1 Like

Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by EbenzMedia9: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES

Record a song for #8000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put online,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000 and you also get hypes on facebook and twitter. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on 07032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2016
bighorlus:

bro. as good as you may think your offer is ill advise you not to think this way. if you are as good as you claim search for a manager or management company who can put you through. never let go of your earnings the way you have advertised. i wish you luck in the buisness
this is what happens wen u have been labouring
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
Modes please help a guy nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tu Face Shoots Down Hypertek Records / Promote Your Music On Naijavibes.com / I Need Ds Nigerian Instrumentals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.