Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,525 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. - Music Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. (2062 Views)

Get Your Music On Over 120 Digital Stores And Earn Royalties From Your Music. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 01, 2016
SerialGist:

Hmmmm, na like this person dey take get breakthrough in life. Who says there is no reward for every good work you do?
Which kind breakthrough? u no see wetin he put?? if my music impress him, so you think this one has any help he want to render? we have chatted and nothing from it brother.... but I strongly believe in God.
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2016
EbenzMedia:
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO

Record a song for #6000 with studio video shooting for #20,000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #1000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. Promo ends by August 31st,2016 so hurry now before its too late. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.

Note
The free online promo is for both video and audio,so hurry now before it's too late.

You can also call us on +2348097168776 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
please there are sections you can advertise your stuffs please or better still, create a new post.... thanks
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by EbenzMedia: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Record a song for #8000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed and get free online promotion with massive hypes on facebook and twitter. Bonanza ends soon. Contact 08034361384 for enquiries.
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Chimzypob(m): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hey man! I listened to your song I feel like you have potential
But you need some extra work and push also
Hit me up if you're ready to work
Chimzypob@gmail.com
Let's get you heard

1 Like

Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Chimzypob:
Hey man! I listened to your song I feel like you have potential
But you need some extra work and push also
Hit me up if you're ready to work
Chimzypob@gmail.com
Let's get you heard
Done bro, I don't mind if you could drop your whatsap number for me.
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by sandra2winstar(f): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
From the stable of Golden Starlets Movement we presents to you 2winstar aka lady BahdOo dropping her most anticipated song titled The Sky is falling Kindly click below download and share your thought http://www.naijapals.com/music/The_Sky_is_falling_ 2winstar-56213

Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 30, 2016
God is about picking somebody's call, baba complete what you v started....biko!
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by tossie101(f): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
EmmyBusko:
Modes please help a guy nah

guy pm me.. lets talk abt dat our bitcoin money . we need to talk
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by tossie101(f): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
EmmyBusko:
Modes please help a guy nah

guy pm me.. lets talk abt dat our bitcoin money . we need to talk
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
tossie101:

guy pm me..
lets talk abt dat our bitcoin money .
we need to talk
please mail me on emmybusko.booking@gmail.com I can't send a DM here.
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by tossie101(f): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
EmmyBusko:
please mail me on emmybusko.booking@gmail.com I can't send a DM here.

i sent u mail
Re: Promote Me And Take All The Royalties Realised By Me For A Year. by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2016
tossie101:

i sent u mail
have replied bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Promote Your Music On Naijavibes.com / Tu Face Shoots Down Hypertek Records / I Need Ds Nigerian Instrumentals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.