Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi (7441 Views)

You Don Hear Say Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC / League Of Monarchs / Introducing,"league Of Monarchs!!!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Due to recent controversies that have trailed the above mentioned moniker in recent times,our inability to conduct a proper background check and the Chaos the moniker has brought to the group(Threats of various forms), we regret to announce that He is no longer part of the league of monarchs.
We wish to notify members of the forum, who cares to listen, that the above moniker has broken various laws binding us as a united family outside this forum and after various consultation, we have reached an agreement.
1) Henceforth, he is no longer the Mr Nairaland candidate of the "League of Monarchs"
2) His Presence in the group has caused more harm than good, therefore he cannot be an ambassador of the group
3) We have decided to throw our support to the candidate that we feel is worthy enough for the Mr Nairaland Crown... "Finestboi"
4) Please dis-regard any contrary information that emanates from him, or most likely you see it as the last kick of a dying horse.

We are aware that counter claims will come up and most likely, screenshots of various kinds might be released by him, but we have nothing to fear because we have nothing to hide. Therefore i wish to state categorically that any other claim by him should be considered null and void. And any business done with him should be at owners risk.
We are bunch of professionals from different spheres of life and we wish not to be drawn into any controversy. So please take note to all those who cares to listen. Thanks cool!!

Signed: BiafraBushBoy (Supremo, League Of Monarchs)

Lordscent
maxi112
kinglee1
onstelly
Naniawini
omonighoblessing
sexytemi
cherlene
omavic
Dpredictor
Mrbigman1........etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by onstelly(f): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Seen
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by falconey(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin

the one you evicted is not our mr Nairaland contestant he is KINGinVAHALLA

our mr nairaland contestant is KINGinVAHALA or you misspelt ?
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Laveda(f): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided...Dafuk?

Mehn I give up!
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
shocked uumm.... I'm speechless..
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by BIGkoboko: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
I will still be here when real shiit begin to Hang yo all up.
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Due to recent controversies that have trailed the above mentioned moniker in recent times,our inability to conduct a proper background check and the Chaos the moniker has brought to the group(Threats of various forms), we regret to announce that He is no longer part of the league of monarchs.
We wish to notify members of the forum, who cares to listen, that the above moniker has broken various laws binding us as a united family outside this forum and after various consultation, we have reached an agreement.
1) Henceforth, he is no longer the Mr Nairaland candidate of the "League of Monarchs"
2) His Presence in the group has caused more harm than good, therefore he cannot be an ambassador of the group
3) We have decided to throw our support to the candidate that we feel is worthy enough for the Mr Nairaland Crown... "Finestboi"
4) Please dis-regard any contrary information that emanates from him, or most likely you see it as the last kick of a dying horse.

We are aware that counter claims will come up and most likely, screenshots of various kinds might be released by him, but we have nothing to fear because we have nothing to hide. Therefore i wish to state categorically that any other claim by him should be considered null and void. And any business done with him should be at owners risk.
We are bunch of professionals from different spheres of life and we wish not to be drawn into any controversy. So please take note to all those who cares to listen. Thanks cool!!

Signed: BiafraBushBoy (Supremo, League Of Monarchs)

Lordscent
maxi112
kinglee1
onstelly
Naniawini
omonighoblessing
sexytemi
cherlene
omavic
Dpredictor
Mrbigman1........etc

Seen... finestbou here we come
BIGkoboko:
I will still be here when real shiit begin to Hang yo all up.

Wetin concern you??.... Amebo angry
Laveda:
undecided...Dafuk?
Mehn I give up!

Really, before you give up, go pay your outstanding rent
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Marlvin(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
This whole stuff is becomin' childish .

1 Like

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Marlvin(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
onstelly:
Seen

I suppose you're their 'queen bee' ?
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Marlvin(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
onstelly:
Seen

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by AngelAhnie(f): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Good to know
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by tempem: 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided undecided undecided Una just put am for head.. Who's the mr nairaland for 2013? Forgotten? That's exactly what's gonna happen.
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by onstelly(f): 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
Marlvin:

Oh Marlvin let's talk about this in private deal?
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Marlvin(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
onstelly:
Oh Marlvin let's talk about this in private deal?

Apparently we've got lots of stuff to discuss in private.
M cool with that .
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by onstelly(f): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Marlvin:

Apparently we've got lots of stuff to discuss in private.

M cool with that .
Oh thank you cheesy
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by horlamelekan(m): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Noted
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by DrtroubleM: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
Comedy central!
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Sexytemi(f): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Seen
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Marlvin(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
onstelly:
Oh thank you cheesy

#Smiles, haven't you thanked me enough already. ..
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by MzPecs(f): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Good for you guys.. cool
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
well....
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
MzPecs:
Hmmmm

Hi Madam...
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
well....

Well we meet again... Don't call me a troll, I dropped a comment first before you did cool
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by SweetieConstie(f): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by MzPecs(f): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

Hi Madam...
Hello Sir smiley
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

Well we meet again... Don't call me a troll, I dropped a comment first before you did cool
we ain't "meet again",you saw my comment and made us. undecided
....what you want?
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
MzPecs:

Hello Sir smiley

Forgive my mention, but I couldn't let a cute lady just get off my eyes like that cool

You look great... Can we be friends smiley

Yes or Yes smiley

1 Like

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by onstelly(f): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Marlvin:

#Smiles, haven't you thanked me enough already. ..
Hahahaha not always enough to say thank you
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
we ain't "meet again",you saw my comment and made us. undecided
....what you want?

I just want you to be a good girl... cool
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by AngelAhnie(f): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
tempem:
undecided undecided undecided Una just put am for head.. Who's the mr nairaland for 2013? Forgotten? That's exactly what's gonna happen.
Why you call my name on that thread?
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

I just want you to be a good girl... cool

Too bad. I ain't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

What Is Your "Word/phrase For 2019"??? / Governor Of Delta State Caught Inside Club Rocking A Female Stripper? [PHOTO] / My Case Against Evolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.