Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? (8458 Views)

Broadcast Stations To Be Fined N500000 For Callers' Hate Speeches - NBC / Hate Speeches Breeding Ground For Genocide – Osinbajo / North To Lose More Should Igbos Heed Quit Notice - Igbo Leader. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by 33xtr03r: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
A full blown ethnic hate preacher u become. Got ur handle 33xtr00r banned some moments ago. U hurriedly opened another with which u jus can't stop ur bile-filled sermons. I ll advice u again refrain abusive rhetoric or u continue to get banned. Learn to be civil, ehn!

Here comes the notorious NON3NTITY of NL camouflaging as 'we SS' wannabe and bragging of possessing a useless connection to ban handles that have knocked some sense into his bigotic head in recent times.

I don't blame you entirely. I blame the authorities on this forum who entrench favouritism and underhanded practices to gag freedom of expression while encouraging and promoting beastly comments from known tribalists to promote hatred and favouritism on a public forum.

I'd advise you learn to respect and comport yourself in the public.

However, you can keep on wailing profusely on NL while masking your hypocrisy, and basking in the euphoria of banning monikers to your shame.
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by 33xtr03r: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
obailala:
You said you want to leave Nigeria as the only condition for you to make progress in your life, farewell!

I wish you success in your OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters.

Bye!
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
obailala:
You said you want to leave Nigeria as the only condition for you to make progress in your life, farewell!
I reported that bigot 33xtr03r to the mods and got him banned. He rushed to open another handle 33xtr00r. The guy is compulsively abusive. Civil matured discourse is not in his books. I've gotten multiple of his other handles banned. Will continue to get him banned until he learns ow to be civil in public.
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by 33xtr03r: 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I reported that bigot 33xtr03r to the mods and got him banned. He rushed to open another handle 33xtr00r. The guy is compulsively abusive. Civil matured discourse is not in his books. I've gotten multiple of his other handles banned. Will continue to get him banned until he learns ow to be civil in public.

It's ironic how a notorious NON3NTITY of NL would go about with bile-filled hatred against Igbos and at the same time pretending to be objective while senselessly grandstanding as possessing the powers to do and undo monikers on NL.

Rather than continue to promote the hatred and bitterness passed unto you by your forbears, I'd advise you learn to respect and comport yourself in the public.

However, you can keep on wailing profusely on NL while masking your hypocrisy, and basking in the euphoria of banning monikers and hiding comments that knocked some sense into your bigotic skull of tribalism.
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by CltrAltDel: 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
obailala:
Swerve man.. the last thing any human with a brain should do is to engage in a back and forth argument with a fully brainwashed ipob merchant.

You win!
PM me……. I owe u a beer…. Hope you dey shack.
Ps: stop wasting ur time on them nitwits

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by CltrAltDel: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
33xtr03r:

I'd advise you learn to respect and comport yourself in the public.
Blood of Jesus shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by 33xtr03r: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Blood of Jesus shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Here's a message for your Yoruba folks:

Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by CltrAltDel: 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
33xtr03r:

Here's a message for your Yoruba folks:

And here is from your blood brother…..

Igbo are bigots…. Joe Ibokwe grin grin grin angry

IPOB, A Disaster For Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu- Premium Times
Igbos should know that IPOB is the greatest enemy of Biafra and people should see the association as a group of fraudsters and upcoming terrorists
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by 33xtr03r: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
CltrAltDel:
And here is from your blood brother…..

Igbo are bigots…. Joe Ibokwe grin grin grin angry

Read the message from a Kenyan researcher for your Yoruba tribe - https://www.nairaland.com/1433737/most-aduterous-fettish-tribe-africa-yoruba
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by CltrAltDel: 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
33xtr03r:

Read the message from a Kenyan researcher for your Yoruba tribe - https://www.nairaland.com/1433737/most-aduterous-fettish-tribe-africa-yoruba

From ya blood blodar
Igbos should know that IPOB is the greatest enemy of Biafra and people should see the association as a group of fraudsters and upcoming terrorists

Nna terrorist and fraudster… how market?…Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by 33xtr03r: 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
CltrAltDel:

From ya blood blodar

Here's a message from a sensible Yoruba man -
Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye

"...my discovery through indirect observations that Yoruba youths are the most lazy, perfidious and egoistic youths in Nigeria as at today. I discovered that the pride of an average Yoruba youth has overshadowed his intellectual judiciousness, level-headedness and sagacity...."
https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by cjrane: 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
[size=14pt]Joe igbokwe is just one of those unfortunate animals that will say anything and do anything against the Igbo just to please his masters he figured hate Igbo.

His nasty utterances should be ignored.He is merely a hungry job seeker.
[/size]
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by ikechu1: 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
obailala:
Mr Ipob Man, first of all let me disappoint you, I am a full blooded Igbo man who is not given to your rubbish ill-thought secession movements. Try and get your obsession off other tribes and look inwards cos that is where our problem lies.

Secondly you and your ipob co-travellers need to get off your meaningless obsession with the yorubas. You talk of people threatening war against Igbos and seizing Igbo properties, but you clearly choose to forget that it was the senseless, thoughtless, hate-filled utterances and calls of war by Ipob leaders and followers against other ethnic groups immediately after the 2015 elections that led to those hate remarks and hate sentiments against Igbos?

When misguided emotional people in the fold of ipob led by a psychopath called NK were threatening fire and brimstone, even to the extent of openly threatening to lynch any yoruba pastor that set foot in igboland, does anyone need a special brain in their head to know that such foolish utterances would serve no other purpose than to endanger the lives and establishments of millions of reasonable, hardworking and comfortable igbos living across the length and breadth of Nigeria?... Get your head out of your ass man and use your brain. Like I said earlier, the never-do-well ipob jobless folks will not be allowed to pull down other well meaning Igbos who are living their peaceful lives and minding their businesses across Nigeria. If you want to leave Nigeria, Cameroon isn't far away, but you are taking no piece of land with you.

Really so the Yoruba Oba who threatened to drown igbo long before Nnamdi Kanu ever spoke wasn't the one that started the hate speech?

A yoruba doctor asking for mass slaughter of Igbo long before Nnamdi even spoke of killing hausa and yoruba wasn't the guild culprit of the hate speech.

The Yoruba boy that went on Twitter and asked for a genocide of Igbo for voting GEJ wasn't the guilty culprit of the hate speech.

According to your wannabe igbo ass, it is IPOB.

A question I even asked earlier...IPOB boycotted the election and asked their members to not partake in the election. Explain to us why your dimwit ass believe IPOB call for disintegration, which they even asked during GEJ rule, was because of PMB win? Why you think a win in an election they boycotted is their grievance

Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by ikechu1: 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
obailala:
Are you implying that the online based hate speeches help to calm nerves down thereby preventing real life clashes?... No doubts the tribal battles have been in existence for a long time and it's been a thing of fun and jokes, but it's been quite disturbing lately cos some don't see it as a joke no more.

And you have been avoiding the request. Since you denied Yorubakwe hate speeches to others and classified it as "political critism"...therefore, POST the Igbo hates to PMB and others in which you speak of.

And don't even dare mention IPOB or NK. One thing is for sure there are more hate speeches by yoruba and North towards igbo than IPOB to them. In addition, IPOB maintains that people should attack this group IF they disturb Biafra leaving peacefully ( thys, they speak of self defense not out right assult), now compare that to the ones yoruba have screeched about Igbo.

Tgerefore, again POST the Igbo hate speeches. Name one Igbo leader who screeched hate speeches like El Rufai and several of the north leader. Infact show us an Igbo leader who wished death of PMB children like Tinubu dailyindependent newspaper did for GEJ' son. ( oh let me guess that's political critism right?)
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by MalcoImX: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
33xtr33r:

You're doing everything to rope in the North, whereas the focus of Igbokwe's piece is the Igbo.
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by ikechu1: 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
NOETHNICITY:

I always find it hilarious when this one accuse 33xto3r of being a bigot yet you, Noethnicity, was a humongous bigot the entire last year and beginning of this year until NDA showed up.

Were you not the same individual Masquerading as WE SS who went on every page you can think of to belittle SE and Igbo.

See a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by 33xtr03r: 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
MalcoImX:
You're doing everything to rope in the North, whereas the focus of Igbokwe's piece is the Igbo.

There isn't any roping in of any innocent group...
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by CltrAltDel: 12:01am On Jul 14, 2016
33xtr03r:

A frustrated IPOO miscreant from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, grandstanding carelessly on NL when his kinsmen are internationally known for fraud and terrorism...

Yoruba International Terrorists - Adebolajo, Adebowale (Woolwich attack)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DbRMIlQ5A

You need to bury that your oblong conehead in the sand of shame...

Lol…. You have ran out of ideas…..your post is off topic dude… u really need to make use of that tiny thing inside ya big head… I will not post gory pics of ur blood blodas ritual killing cos them plenty for net

Lets stick to comments from our blood blodas
Igbo are bigots…. Joe ibokwe
IPOB are terrorist & fraudster….Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by CltrAltDel: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2016
MalcoImX:
Dude aint intelligent at all….. Stop wasting your time
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by 33xtr03r: 12:04am On Jul 14, 2016
CltrAltDel:
our post is off topic dude… u really need to make use of that tiny thing inside ya big head

IPOB are terrorist & fraudster….

Lol…. You have ran out of ideas…..your post is off topic dude… u really need to make use of that tiny thing inside ya big head… I will not post gory pics of ur blood blodas ritual killing cos them plenty for net

IPOB are terrorist & fraudster….Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu

Your ewedu soup-filled brain is having a heavy toll on your neck...

Read what a sensible Yoruba man has to tell you -

Bays.water post:
"Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.
"
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by obailala(m): 12:09am On Jul 14, 2016
ikechu1:

And you have been avoiding the request. Since you denied Yorubakwe hate speeches to others and classified it as "political critism"...therefore, POST the Igbo hates to PMB and others in which you speak of.

And don't even dare mention IPOB or NK. One thing is for sure there are more hate speeches by yoruba and North towards igbo than IPOB to them. In addition, IPOB maintains that people should attack this group IF they disturb Biafra leaving peacefully ( thys, they speak of self defense not out right assult), now compare that to the ones yoruba have screeched about Igbo.

Tgerefore, again POST the Igbo hate speeches. Name one Igbo leader who screeched hate speeches like El Rufai and several of the north leader. Infact show us an Igbo leader who wished death of PMB children like Tinubu dailyindependent newspaper did for GEJ' son. ( oh let me guess that's political critism right?)
Mr ipob, you are not worthy of a response from me. If you need my response, go back and read everything i have already written on this thread, I have already answered all your pointless questions and wouldnt be repeating myself.
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by MalcoImX: 12:11am On Jul 14, 2016
33xtr03r:

There isn't any roping in of any innocent group...
It's not a big deal to tell your group what's wrong with it.
Many Igbos, including Oby, Achebe, Adinuba, etc. did that. If you hear what Achebe said about the Igbo, you won't believe it's him. In fact, his is worse than Igbokwe's.
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by ikechu1: 12:13am On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:
Mr ipob, you are not worthy of a response from me. If you need my response, go back and read everything i have already written on this thread, I have already answered all your pointless questions and wouldnt be repeating myself.

We said post the hate speeches from Igbo as we all have done for yoruba, hausa and even the Joe yorubakwe and till now, you've yet to post anything but screeching "IPOB".

Thus suggesting you lots, the APC erat's have absolutely Nothing but wailing for getting the EXACT you dished on the entire campaigning year. Your definition of hate is when others insult your PMB ( an act you lots were guilt of for GEJ)

Btw: What did you think you answered? I've yet to see any link or even image you provided despite multiple individuals asked you for the same exact request.
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by ikechu1: 12:20am On Jul 14, 2016
Can another zombie help the Obailala zombie out and post Igbo hate speeches since he now classified hate speeches from APC as "political critism"

We all want to see this igbo hate speeches. Post it jor.
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by obailala(m): 12:23am On Jul 14, 2016
ikechu1:

We said post the hate speeches from Igbo as we all have done for yoruba, hausa and even the Joe yorubakwe and till now, you've yet to post anything but screeching "IPOB".

Thus suggesting you lots, the APC erat's have absolutely Nothing but wailing for getting the EXACT you dished on the entire campaigning year. Your definition of hate is when others insult your PMB ( an act you lots were guilt of for GEJ)

Btw: What did you think you answered? I've yet to see any link or even image you provided despite multiple individuals asked you for the same exact request.

Mr ipob, if you are literate enough to read and comprehend, here is one of my comments below which answers most of your questions. If only you could spare a second to read, then you wouldn't be asking me pointless questions.

obailala:
I did not say I supported Joe's submission, I dont agree that people abusing a president they dont like is hate. Hate has more to do with the unnecessary tribal battles we have online everyday; hating and abusing and openly wishing evil upon people for no other reason other than their tribe, ethnicity, religion or political choice. It is a despicable thing to do.
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by obailala(m): 12:25am On Jul 14, 2016
ikechu1:
Can another zombie help the Ob ailala zombie out and post Igbo hate speeches since he now classified hate speeches from APC as "political critism"

We all want to see this igbo hate speeches. Post it jor.
Kindly stop mentioning my name, I havent got the energy to respond to your specie.
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by ikechu1: 12:27am On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:

Mr ipob, if you are literate enough to read and comprehend, here is one of my comments below which answers most of your questions. If only you could spare a second to read, then you wouldn't be asking me pointless questions.

Since you are too much of an illiterate to understand the request many have asked from you, let me simplify it

Since you denied Joe yorubakwe obvious hate speeches towards fayose, GEJ, etc, provided excuse for Oba Akiolu and the Yoruba hate speeches including wishing genocide on others, we now asked you to

POST THE Igbo HATE SPEECH you speak of

Thus shouldn't be a hard task nor something you'll try to skate around since you claimed it is a lot.

We WANT EXAMPLES...POST THEM
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by ikechu1: 12:29am On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:
Kindly stop mentioning my name, I havent got the energy to respond to your specie.

kindly go and shoot yourself in the face you hypocritical asswhip.

When you hateful lots try to blackmail igbo for a task you people are 10 times guilty of, best believe we will put una in a hot seat.

If you don't like it, shoot yourself and save this world from your stupidity.
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by obailala(m): 12:44am On Jul 14, 2016
ikechu1:

Since you are too much of an illiterate to understand the request many have asked from you, let me simplify it

Since you denied Joe yorubakwe obvious hate speeches towards fayose, GEJ, etc, provided excuse for Oba Akiolu and the Yoruba hate speeches including wishing genocide on others, we now asked you to

POST THE Igbo HATE SPEECH you speak of

Thus shouldn't be a hard task nor something you'll try to skate around since you claimed it is a lot.

We WANT EXAMPLES...POST THEM
Could it be that you are blind or illiterate or your brain cells are just on vacation?.. else I don't understand what part of "I am not Joe Igbokwe" you dont understand. Gosh!... what sort of human are you?,, quit asking me silly questions which you know the answer to but just choose to ignore.
Re: Joe Igboekwe Hate Speeches Should Igbos Take His Advise? by ikechu1: 12:53am On Jul 14, 2016
obailala:
Could it be that you are blind or illiterate or your brain cells are just on vacation?.. else I don't understand what part of "I am not Joe Igbokwe" you dont understand. Gosh!... what sort of human are you?,, quit asking me silly questions which you know the answer to but just choose to ignore.

All of a sudden you ediotic self choose to dissociate yourself from a statement that you applauded and agreed with since the article was posted on NL. Am I mistaking but wasn't your id one of the lots that approved of it?

Now you want to backtrack and hide when your no brain cells having ass is put on hot seat for the shit you paraded around for days now

You are not Joe yorubakwe but you did approve of his message and agreed with his message therefore for you to agreed with him, you have to have evidence which backed him up thus prompted you to support him.

Since Joe Yorubakwe is not here, you on the other hand is therefore Nigga, POST your EVIDENCES

WE WANT THOSE IGBO HATE MESSAGES.....simple task

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino's Certificate Saga: See How The Dean Students' Affair Of ABU Commented / Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting / Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.