Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Islam Christianity Conversion Rate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Christianity Conversion Rate (2356 Views)

Islam Christianity Conversion Rate / Effect Of MAGIC On Prophets - Islam & Christianity. / India Has The Highest Conversion Rate To Christianity In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by terrezo2002(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
The Internet site aljazeera.net published an interview with Ahmad Al Qataaniأحمد القطعاني An important Islamic clericwho said: “In every hour, 667 Muslims convert to Christianity. Everyday, 16,000 Muslims convert to Christianity. Ever year, 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity."
Al Qataani and al Jazeera Network were alarmed by these huge numbers of Muslims leaving Islam, but humanity must rejoice over these numbers. The weakening of Islam means the triumph of mankind.

Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by acenazt: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
See one sided foolishness. Post both. U only posted Muslim to Christianity.
Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by terrezo2002(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
acenazt:
See one sided foolishness. Post both. U only posted Muslim to Christianity.
You don't need to be frustrated. Do you want me to post the rate at which Islam is declining? It is simple just say Muslims reduce by 667 every hour.... Hope you are happy now beloved

1 Like

Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by Rilwon: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
But if are shown a credible news where Christians are converting to islam, you will start quoting the Bible that Jesus foretold it, wouldn't you?

2 Likes

Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by terrezo2002(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
Rilwon:
But if are shown a credible news where Christians are converting to islam, you will start quoting the Bible that Jesus fore told it, wouldn't you?
Please show one. I would gladly appreciate it. Thanks
Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by Rilwon: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
terrezo2002:
Please show one. I would gladly appreciate it. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/2887917/136-christians-convert-islam-kwara

2 Likes

Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by terrezo2002(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
@Rilwon, Common, that 136 is too small. Only God knows when you will get such number again. Well maybe you didn't get me right. I said 667 Muslims converts to Christianity every hour. And this is just Africa alone.
My brother Islam has lost the battle and u know it. Your muslim leaders are ashamed to accept it. Let me invite you to the winning side. Come to Jesus Christ. This is the era of change.
Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by Rilwon: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
terrezo2002:
@Rilwon, Common, that 136 is too small. Only God knows when you will get such number again. Well maybe you didn't get me right. I said 667 Muslims converts to Christianity every hour. And this is just Africa alone.

Please show prove for this. And please I'm asking for verifiable proof, not the words of a man.

My brother Islam has lost the battle and u know it.

Islam is not in battle with anybody. I agree with your assertion here that Christianity is in battle of conversion with the whole world, but then, what will you say about the rate of Christians turning atheist/agnostic/freethinkers and do on?

Your muslim leaders are ashamed to accept it.

Accept what?

Let me invite you to the winning side. Come to Jesus Christ. This is the era of change.

Maybe not the type of you own Jesus, but I have Jesus. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by terrezo2002(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dear Rilwon, You know the truth. No amount of proof will make you accept. I know you have done your personal findings and you and your fellow Muslims know. I can give you many proofs but let me reserve my comments.
Come to Jesus Christ the sure way.

1 Like

Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by Rilwon: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
terrezo2002:
Dear Rilwon, You know the truth.

I know the real truth, not despicable lies you called truth.

No amount of proof will make you accept.

Why don't you first show it before making conclusion?

I know you have done your personal findings and you and your fellow Muslims know.

How did you know this?

I can give you many proofs but let me reserve my comments.

You don't have any proof, if actually you do, I see no reason why you wouldn't share it here.

Come to Jesus Christ the sure way.

I already addressed this in my last post undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by Amberon11: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Wrong!!

Actually that figure is for Africa only. grin
Christianity is fast rising in the middle east and Asia. Islam is killing itself.
terrezo2002:
My brother Islam has lost the battle and u know it. Your muslim leaders are ashamed to accept it. Let me invite you to the winning side. Come to Jesus Christ. This is the era of change.
Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by Rilwon: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Amberon11:
Wrong!!

Actually that figure is for Africa only. grin
Christianity is fast rising in the middle east and Asia. Islam is killing itself.

Just another gullible Christian.. Lol. Who cares?

kiss
Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by Amberon11: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Just another suicide bomber. Truth hurts. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

Who cares whether you care??
Rilwon:

kiss
Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by Demmzy15(m): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Rilwon:

kiss
Just watch how the confused ones would shout apostasy law when refuted!
Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by Demmzy15(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Amberon11:
Just another suicide bomber. Truth hurts. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

Who cares whether you care??
Talk of frustration, if indeed Jesus is the truth,then leave Muslims alone. Face your brethrens that have abandoned Christ for atheism and the rest, leave us alone!

2 Likes

Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 14, 2016
Only on this forum, i have seen 4 former Christians apostatize to atheists, and most of the atheist here on nairaland were former Christians who knew the Bible so much, i noticed that unlike Islam, the more you gain knowledge of your bible, the more danger your faith will face... so i wonder where these numbers are coming from, but what do you expect? A religion built through lies will only thrive through lies...

3 Likes

Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by twozero(m): 3:37am On Jul 14, 2016
see another dumb negro again displaying his ignorance... u are not up to date better start working towards updating your OS
STOP LYING TO URSELF ABEG....MAN WORSHIPPING CAN NEVER BE THE WAY!
EVERY1 IS CONFUSED IN XTIANINY..
Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by terrezo2002(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2016
I never thought Muslims could be frustrated this much just because of people away from Islam to Christianity. The next I want God to do is to convert those mosques to church buildings. If you get more frustrated, Mecca would be our camp ground for crusade.
Jesus all the way!
Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by terrezo2002(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Muslims are crying out..we are tired of Islamic religion
https://www.nairaland.com/3037161/muslims-cries-out-tired-islamic
Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by terrezo2002(m): 8:33am On Jul 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Only on this forum, i have seen 4 former Christians apostatize to atheists, and most of the atheist here on nairaland were former Christians who knew the Bible so much, i noticed that unlike Islam, the more you gain knowledge of your bible, the more danger your faith will face... so i wonder where these numbers are coming from, but what do you expect? A religion built through lies will only thrive through lies...
Muslims are crying out...we are tired of Islamic religion
Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 14, 2016
terrezo2002:
Muslims are crying out...we are tired of Islamic religion
Mtchewww, i checked the thread, i couldn't find the source, whats the source mr? I mean a verifiable source.
Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2016
Just passing by.....
Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by terrezo2002(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Mtchewww, i checked the thread, i couldn't find the source, whats the source mr? I mean a verifiable source.
Lolz, you Muslims always look for source. You Muslims always look for people to kill.
Let me tell you a little secret. Do you know there are many Muslims who have become Christians that still go to mosque but they are afraid to let anyone know because of persecution?
Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2016
terrezo2002:
Lolz, you Muslims always look for source. You Muslims always look for people to kill.
Let me tell you a little secret. Do you know there are many Muslims who have become Christians that still go to mosque but they are afraid to let anyone know because of persecution

Guy if you don't have proof, shut up and

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by Rilwon: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2016
terrezo2002:
Let me tell you a little secret. Do you know there are many Muslims who have become Christians that still go to mosque but they are afraid to let anyone know because of persecution?

How old are you sef?
Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by terrezo2002(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2016
Rilwon:

How old are you sef?
Bua haha ha. asking how old i am. I feel ur pains bro. take heart. dont take this personal. we are just discussing the truth , nothing more
Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by terrezo2002(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2016
Rilwon:

How old are you sef?
Bua haha ha. asking how old i am. I feel ur pains bro. take heart.
Re: Islam Christianity Conversion Rate by terrezo2002(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Guy if you don't have proof, shut up and
He he he he he

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Yourself In The Village. / Your Thoughts On Nudity / I am a god because I am a pastor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.