Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. (192861 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / At The Valley Of Decisions / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
Getting downstairs was a big task for me since I was entering another phase of my life where I'll not only take care of my boyfriend but his daughter. He kept reassuring me that it'll go down well with everyone.
Amber, Harry, Kosi, Yvonne and two other guys who's been around were in the sitting room watching football. Amber was on her phone while Yvonne was drinking from a glass. She was the first to notice us as we walked down the stairs.
i refused to look at her, instead, I busied myself by tying the knot of my nightie.
We were at the foot of the stair when Amber noticed us. She flashed me a smile and I hastily walked to her and sat between her and Harry.

Amber: Good morning. I can see you're glowing so there's no need to ask how your night was.

Me: Get out.

I waved at the other guys who were comfortably making noise upon seeing Greg.

Harry: So I'm too small to be noticed huh?

I spanked him playfully before saying my good morning.

Harry: It's really a beautiful morning.

Amber: I was actually waiting for your big question.

Me: Which is?

Amber: What time are we leaving please?

My face flushed in embarrassment as she laughed. I looked at Harry who has gone back to watching football and he had a smirk on his face.

Amber: So tell me, when do you want us to leave?

Me: Come on, don't be like this Amber.

Amber: I'm only trying to be nice, so as not to spoil your honeymoon you know?

Me: You know what, we're leaving now.

Amber: i doubt if you'll be able to leave your newly wedded husband just to return to work. It's so not possible.

I looked at her and heaved a sigh.

Me: You're tormenting my life Amber.

Amber: I know. That's to make life fun. If we dont have one friend who we enjoy tormenting, then, we're not living life yet.

Me: I see, so who'll be tormenting you?

Amber: Harry is doing that already.

It was my turn to laugh as the look on Harry's face became obvious he was listening to us. The house help who had brought breakfast to my room walked in and whispered to Greg before walking out. He stood up and came straight to me.

Greg: Hi Amber, I'm stealing your friend for something really important.

Amber: Don't be like that Greg, asking permission to open the door when the house is yours.

To my surprise, everyone in the room started laughing, which means they've been listening.

Greg: Don't mind these gossips babe, let's bounce.

He held out a hand and I took it, leaving the guys something to gossip about, all except Yvonne who was busy with her glass.
We followed the same hallway I had entered the first day we came here and we came out in another living room which was smaller than the main one. I wondered how many plots of land would have been used to build this castle. Little Gabriella was sitting on a ball sofa, watching little mermaid on the big flat screen which was adjacent to her. She didn't notice us walk in.

Greg: Morning princess.

She got down and was beside her father immediately

Gab: Good morning daddy

Greg: Thank you baby, hope you slept well?

Gab: Yes, thank you.

She looked at me and a smile appeared at the corners of her mouth.

Gab: Good morning aunt.

Me: Morning darling. How're you?

Gab: No, how are you? You looked like you could use a cuddle last night.

I looked at Greg and he pulled me close.

Greg: And she still needs it now, you mind sharing with her?

The little girl embraced me and I couldn't hold back my tears. She was so lovely and well mannered too.

Me: Thanks my dear.

Gab: You're welcome. Please, come and sit down. Welcome to my little quarter.

I smiled widely, surprised at her show of warm reception.
I sat down beside her and Greg sat on the ball sofa.

Gab: Don't ruin my sofa dad.

Greg: It was mine before you stole it.

Gab: But it's mine now so don't ruin it.

Greg: Alright, I won't

I listened to them argue and it reminded me of my relationship with my parents. i was closer to my dad and it always made my mum jealous.

Gab: Isn't it time for introductions yet?

Me: Oh my God.

It was said out of surprised and the little girl turned to me.

Gab: I'm Gabriella, and you are?

Me: I'm Pamela. It's nice meeting you Gabby.

Gab: I prefer Gab. And the pleasure is all mine.

I looked at Greg and he had a proud smile on his face. He deserves to be proud. It's not everyday you run into kids who can express themselves, especially, the rich ones.

Me: Thanks Gab.

She leaned in and gave me a hug while I struggled with my inner thoughts not to end up kidnapping her. Yvonne did a very excellent job raising this girl, I would give her the credits where she really deserves it.

Gab: Excuse me please.

Greg: Don't keep your guest waiting.

She flashed me a smile and disappeared inside.

Me: Yvonne really raised her well.

Greg: My mum did. I just sent her to Yvonne's parents the day I got news of my mum's death. Yvonne can't take care of herself let alone a child.

Me: I'm.....

Greg: No dear. It's alright.

Me: How old is she?

Greg: Will be seven in a couple of months.

Me: Wow.

Gabriella came back with an album and passed it to me before settling down beside me.

Gab: So aunt Pamela, are you my dad's girlfriend?

12 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by bim2: 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Thumbs up girl
I really enjoy and look forward to your updates
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2017
i turned to Greg and he too had surprise written on his face.

Greg: Uhm. Gab, we're actually here to tell you that .....

Gab: You're getting married?

Me: No, not .....

Gab: Why not?

There was silence in the room as Greg and I searched our souls for answers to give this little girl who's got brains.

Gab: Dad?

Greg: Yes honey.

Gab: Why not?

Greg: Baby, it's not like it's not going to happen. Pamela and I just started courting, and we hope and sincerely pray we walk down the aisle together.

Courting? I didn't see that one coming.

Gab: So, it's going to happen but not yet.

Greg: Exactly.

I started going through the picture album she had given me earlier, distracting myself from whatever they were saying.

Greg: Baby, I'll leave you and Pamela for now, I need to freshen up

Gab: Alright dad. Come soon.

He pecked his daughter, then gave me a kiss before leaving Gab's sitting room.
The little girl was beside me the next moment, explaining each picture and the people in it. She was so intelligent.

Gab: Aunt, do you live around?

Me: No dear. I live in Anambra, I just came with my friends to be with Greg for a while.

Gab: Yes. My mum said grandma went to heaven and she's not coming back.

Me: But she'll be praying for us from there.

Gab: I believe you, because my grandma was .....

Yvonne: Gabriella, have you washed up this morning?

The little girl stood up and her expression changed to that of fear.

Gab: Yes, I have.

Yvonne walked into the sitting room with her eyes fixed on me.

Yvonne: And you've got nothing better to do with your time? You should be reading or sketching something, now, be in your room before I count down to ten.

The little girl ran off but I could hear her sobs. I stood up and turned to Yvonne.

Me: That was harsh.

Yvonne: I know. She's my daughter, isn't she?

Me: I know she's your daughter but Yvonne you're just being wicked or you don't want her talking to me.

Yvonne: Don't care what you're thinking. She's got to act like the child she is, not mingling with overgrown adults who only knows how to take people's man.

Me: Let's keep aside the overgrown adult thing. We're talking about Gabriella now. What you just did, is wrong. What are you trying to teach her? That it's right to walk into two people who're chatting and dismiss one of them? Or you're trying to turn her into an introvert? Parents love their children to be outspoken, to know how to interact with the public and not ......

Yvonne: Wait a minute! Are you trying to teach me how to raise my child? Is that what you're trying to do? And so, Queeneth and Greg over pampered her, turned her into some icy princess and you want me to follow that line?

I smiled.

Me: If Gabriella is pampered, with all her intelligence and level of reasoning, I'll pamper my kids to stupor. If the girl I just spoke with is an icy princess, then Greg and Queeneth really need to give me recipes on how to do that. Yvonne, what kind of woman are you exactly?

Yvonne: A woman, who's man you stole.

Me: Because of your inability to keep him.

Yvonne: You say?

Me: You heard right. All I'm asking is that you stop treating Gab that way. If you'll excuse me, I've got someone that needs me.

Yvonne: You don't make her disrupt my orders.

Me: Your orders? Yvonne you should be thankful your daughter is the way she is. Look at you, its not ten yet and you've downed half a bottle of spirit. Is that what you want your daughter to be doing?

Yvonne: My life is none of your business.

Me: Then leave the people with clear head to raise your child for you.

Yvonne: Are you insulting me? Wait, did Greg bring you to this house to insult me?

Me: Excuse me.

I shook my head and walked out, taking the way I had seen Gab run into. There was just one door before the hallway came to an end so I just opened it. Her room was beautiful, pink and blue and a little touch of white adorned the room. There were pictures of her on the wall. There was a shelve filled with toys on the right and then beside her bedpost, there was a smaller shelve which contained books. The little girl was on the bed, cuddling a big teddy. She was humming a song.

Me: You okay?

She sat up and a smile appeared on her face. She wasn't crying anymore but the dried white lines on her face proved that she did cry.

Me: Your room is beautiful. Who decorated it for you?

Gab: My grandma did.

Me: It's beautiful

Gab: Thanks.

I sat down beside her and placed her head on my laps.

Me: When are you resuming school?

Gab; Monday

Me: Will you come visit me when you're on vacation?

She raised her head and hugged me warmly. I was surprised.

Gab: My mum said I'll go to school from her place. I don't want to. My friends are here and I don't want to leave them, I don't want to go away from here.

I could feel her tears wet my nightie and I held her head, rubbing her hair and looking for the right words to say to her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Shakyroh320(f): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2017
this is what i call early momo breakfast,thankx dear,i guess Gab's mother is trying to lead the gal astray,because i dont see any reason why a mother wont behave like one,that a stranger will understand her child more than her.Kip it coming dearthis is what i call early momo breakfast,thankx dear,i guess Gab's mother is trying to lead the gal astray,because i dont see any reason why a mother wont behave like one,that a stranger will understand her child more than her.Kip it coming dearthis is what i call early momo breakfast,thankx dear,i guess Gab's mother is trying to lead the gal astray,because i dont see any reason why a mother wont behave like one,that a stranger will understand her child more than her.Kip it coming dear

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Perfectionist11: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Thanks for the updates.

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by triplemmm3(f): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2017
Pamelb thanks for the update
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Love… doesn’t force itself on others, isn’t always ‘‘me first,’’…Love puts up with anything… always looks for the best, never looks back, but keeps going to the end.’’

In a building, the foundation bears the weight of the entire structure that rests on it, as well as any future anticipated weight. The Foundation is the underlying structure that supports a building from underneath. Everything rests on the foundation and if well built, the structure stays firm and unmovable.

Just as the foundation of a building is important, so is the foundation of our relationships. The weight or quality of a relationship depends on the foundation it is built on and seeking power or control is not a firm foundation for a relationship. Relationship is not meant for a party to exercise control.
A lot of us grew up in homes where our fathers exercised complete control over our mothers. In such homes for instance, the words of mothers are not taken to heart if they are allowed to speak at all. Or in homes where fathers often beat up their wives saying; ‘How dare you talk? Who is in charge here?”

In some homes where the mother is more financially stable than the father, she may begin to exercise some level of control in the name of, “Who pays the bills?’’ Those who grow up with such foundation tend to adopt it in their approach to relationship: seeking control. The truth about seeking control is that it shows you are not truly free.

‘Truly free people free others’’

Some think having control or exercising power is how they command respect. But the truth is respect does not spring from having control but from setting people free. It springs from love and to love means to set the soul of another completely free and accept them for who they are, appreciating their uniqueness. True power isn’t....

Follow the link to continue: http://www.myrealityblog.com/2017/01/relationship-105-so-you-want-control.html#more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2017
I took her in my arms, not knowing what exactly to tell this little princess. The door opened ang Greg walked in. He was surprised at the position we were in.

Greg: Babe, what's going on here?

Gab looked up and she broke into a smile.

Gab: Dad you're late. I asked you to come soon didn't I?

Greg: I'm sorry my love.

He walked to us and sat down beside his daughter.

Greg: Daddy had something to fix so he wasted a little time. But I'm sure your aunt here took care of you right?

The little girl looked at me and went into my arms again. I felt for her. She was innocent and very vulnerable. I swore to kill Yvonne if anything should happen to this kid.

Me: Greg can I talk to you outside?

Greg: yea. Come on. Gab, we'll be right back okay?

Gab: okay dad.

She left me and I smothered her hair before following Greg to the living room we had been in earlier.

Greg: what happened to her?

Me: let's sit down.

Greg: but is she alright?

Me: she's fine.

He sat down and I followed suit, allowing a few seconds pass by before I started.

Me: are you aware of the plan to start a new school for Gab?

Greg: new school? Who's sending....... Wait. Is this what I'm thinking?

Me: Yvonne told her that she'll go to school from her place.

Greg: never!

He slammed his fist on the sofa and stood up. He looked at me again and started pacing the sitting room.

Me: I didn't call you here for these. We need to speak with Yvonne.

Greg: she wants to take my child away from me? She wants to.....

He stormed out and I followed him, almost running. We got to the main living room and it was just Kosi, watching a sport highlight.

Greg: where's your woman?

Kosi looked at him and stood up.

Greg: Don't give me that look. Where is Yvonne?

Kosi: She should be upstairs or somewhere around, I don't know.

Greg: Alright.

He ran up the stairs and I followed in pursuit, trying to figure out exactly if these two brothers have turned enemies because of these Yvonne.
Yvonne was right where I had thought she'd be, the balcony.
She was smoking and pressing her phone. Greg rushed to her and grabbed her neck, trying to squeeze life out of her, I don't know but the look om her face got me worried so I ran to them and started pulling Greg.

Me: you're going to kill her Greg.

Greg: let me kill her, this witch that has ruined my life and wants to do same to my child. Let me kill her.

Me: Greg stop this. This is not the way to handle a situation as serious as this.

He yanked away from her and went to the railing which he held tight for support. Yvonne coughed and cursed him at same time but he paid her no attention. I think he got his sanity back and went to her.

Greg: Yvonne why are you bent on destroying me? What have I don't wrong that you'll keep haunting my life? Tell me.

Yvonne: you're crazy Greg......cough..... You've seen nothing Greg.

Greg: Fine. You wanna do anything? Do it to me. You've involved my family enough.

Yvonne: .......coughs.... Family? Is that all you care about? Your family? What about me? Tell me what's going to happen to me. That I become a baby mama? No husband?

Greg: you choose your path yourself Yvonne.

He sat down and faced her.

Greg: Why do you want to take Gabriella away from me?

Yvonne: She's my child. She's the only thing I have now so I'm keeping her.

Greg: What about the court orders?

Yvonne: What orders? F*uck the orders Greg. I love you Greg and it was meant to be just us.

Greg: That was until you turned into something I don't know. You his your true identity from me and when I found out, instead of apologising, what did you do? You went to my brother.

Yvonne: you denied me sex. Who denies his wife sex?

Greg: an angry man who's been hurt by his wife. Yvonne you broke my family apart. You messed up my life and you wanna do the same to Gab?

Yvonne: Gabriella is my responsibility and I'm going to do anything to keep her, away from you or any woman who's trying to be miss goodness just to walk her way into my baby's life.

I smirked and said nothing. The silence spoke volume of the anger and hatred in each heart. Greg finally stood up.

Greg: let me be sincere here, the same way you're willing to do anything to keep Gabriella, I will do a thousand more to keep her away from you. You're a stupid excuse of a woman so.....

Yvonne: you don't insult me.

Greg: I'll insult you and you'll do nothing. Go inside, pack whatever is yours and get out of my house while I'm still sane. If you let me do that for you, consider this the last time you'll see Gab because I'm willing to go back to court and have a legal fight with you over my daughter and oh Yvonne you know, you know how nobody will let you keep even a sixteen year old because of your outrageous lifestyle so I'm giving you two hours tops to leave my house and my life.

The words hung in the air. I looked at Yvonne and her eyes were fixed on me. Tears fell from her eyes and I took my eyes away.

Yvonne: Greg

Greg: Don't speak a word to me. You don't.

She picked her phone and stood up, then walked out without saying a word.

Greg: I should have done this a long time ago.

Me: Will she be fine?

Greg: I don't care so long as she's out of my life for good. My next stop is Kosi, come.

Me: No dear. You both trash it out alone and please, let it not end like this one.

Greg: He's my brother and nothing will change that.

Me: I'll go see Amber now.

Greg: you guys ain't going nowhere so relax

Me: I know that already.

He kissed me and walked out while I headed to Amber and Harry's room, praying that words don't fly between the two brothers.

8 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by damsel14(f): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2017
nice i hope pamel end up with greg
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Shakyroh320(f): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by amyvals(f): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2017
damsel14:
nice i hope pamel end up with greg
buh I want her to end up with tobe na *sad*
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by damsel14(f): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2017
amyvals:
buh I want her to end up with tobe na *sad*
tobe?....but wait o.where is tobe in diz story..pamelb no.more tobe
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by heemah(f): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2017
I prefer William tho wink wink
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
I prefer William too. That guy really love herquote author=heemah post=52796346]I prefer William tho wink wink[/quote]
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
So let d votes kip rolling in already!
I'd love she ends up wit whoeva rocks her boat tho... ain't nufin lyk finding fulfillment.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by dimssy(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pamela is rushing a lot of things...i don't think I love the idea of what is happening between Greg and herself......she's got a guy back home,she should just stop....
I believe Yvonne has something else to say.
Thanks OP for the updates.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tanx for ur comments. I really appreciate them. Let them keep coming. Share your thoughts. Next updates comes tomorrow morning, let's pray NEPA brings light.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
damsel14:

tobe?....but wait o.where is tobe in diz story..pamelb no.more tobe
dear, read back. Tobe travelled to get treatments. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Virgin1990(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
I'm not kom4table with any of doz guys at all...... (Tobe, William, Greg, etc.)
I still bliv somtin will happen 2 Amber and.........his guy would switch 2 Pamela,,,, 4 good.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
Virgin1990:
I'm not kom4table with any of doz guys at all...... (Tobe, William, Greg, etc.)
I still bliv somtin will happen 2 Amber and.........his guy would switch 2 Pamela,,,, 4 good.
funny. But ur head dey there
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by dimssy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
PamelB:
everything just dey....lets watch.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by yusufibrahim(m): 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
PamelB:
Tanx for ur comments. I really appreciate them. Let them keep coming. Share your thoughts. Next updates comes tomorrow morning, let's pray NEPA brings light.
thanks for the updates too the are fantastic more grace to u..... I just hope things work out for pamel and Greg.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Virgin1990(m): 6:35am On Jan 15, 2017
PamelB:
I doubt I'm incorrect.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Harry was done packing his things when I got to their room.

Me: you guys are leaving without me? I haven't even showered.

Harry: not at all dear. Its just me who's leaving. I've got some things to take care of in the office.

Me: alright.

Harry: so when do I expect you girls to be home?

Amber: once Greg proposes.

We all laughed and Harry lifted his bag.

Harry: alright then. No fightings. Just have fun and let me know once you are ready to come home.

Amber: come on, we're not babies. We can board a bus. It's just an hour journey or maybe 30 minutes tops.

She said these and stood up, going to meet Harry.

Me: And I .....

Amber; Close your eyes Pamel, I don't want you to get corrupt before you clock 18.

I watched dumbfounded as they shared a very long, sensual kiss. They broke off and Amber giggled and turned towards me.

Amber: sorry about that.

Me: do I excuse you two?

Harry: Not again please. I'll leave now okay.

Me: call us as soon as you get home.

Harry: I will.

He left, closing the door after him.

Amber: Heard the commotion at the balcony. Were you there?

Me: Yes babe. I witnessed it all.

Amber: But is Yvonne sleeping with Kosi?

Me: I don't know about now but they used to.

She sat beside me and held my hands.

Amber: I know you're worried right?

Me: yes. I'm very worried. Every man I meet already has someone before me. It's eating me up seriously.

Amber: do you believe you can work things out with Greg? Do you see him in your future?

I heaved a sigh and stood up, making my way to the built in bar at the far end of the room. I poured myself a glass of whiskey and allowed it to burn my throat before turning back to Amber.

Me: He's everything I know now, he means a whole lot to me. I told you that I fell for him even before he started talking to me. But I don't know if the love he has for me will lead us to the future. He has a lot of problems going on and ......

Amber: Pamela?

I poured another glass and sat down, looking at the glass like it wasn't me who wanted it.

Amber; you two are good for each other. I've seen you both, even before last night, the way he looks at you, the way he gets tensed if he doesn't see you around for a few minutes. If you ask me, your match is already made in heaven

Me: Really?

Amber: And hey, you don't need to drink alcohol before you express yourself.

I dropped the glass and smiled at her. Now, I missed Lois because if she were here, she would tell me exactly what Amber just said. She has all the answers to any question or riddle. I wondered ehy she hasn't called since the last time I reprimanded her.

Amber: So let me suggest something, since we'll be here for a few more days, we need to explore town, have fun and spoil ourselves. What do you think?

Me: It's cool.

She looked at me questionably.

Amber: a penny for your thought?

Me: Lois. It's been long I heard from her, even William seems to have gone out from our clique.

Amber: No worries. I'll call them up right now. Who do I call first?

Me: call Lois.

She picked her phone from the dresser and dialled Lois's number. It rang a couple of times and went straight to voicemail. Amber tried again continuously but it kept going to voicemail.
I became worried immediately. Why wasn't she taking her calls?

Amber: let me call Leonard and see if she's with him. They might have gone back together or ....

Me: Lois won't do that. Call William first.

She placed the call and he picked it on the second ring. I signalled to her to put it on speak out and she did

William: Look who remembered me today. Amber, how are you?

Amber: You always say that whenever I call you. I'm good.

William: You guys back?

Amber: Harry left few minutes ago. I'll be home by weekend.

William: so I heard Pamela didn't make it again.

I breathed out, that means he's been hearing from Lois.
Amber noticed my expression and nodded.

Amber: guess Lois told you huh?

William: yea. You girls just dumped us, not fair if you ask me.

Amber: William don't say that. We all aren't around or we would still hang out like before. Besides, Harry told you about this trip but you said you had work to do.

William: yea. I'm sorry. I miss you all that's why I'm talking nonsense. So where is Pamela?

Amber: You haven't been talking to her?

William: yea. I know, I know I'm a bad person but I've been so busy with work. I've not also been speaking to the guys. I'm so tied down with work.

Amber: Alright. Just try to reach out once in a while okay?

William: I will ma'am.

They both laughed.

Amber: And where are you William?

William; Home at the moment. Returned from asaba where another branch of my company officially started work two days ago.

Amber: Congrats dear. You owe us

William: Of course I know that. I'll call the group before the day runs off. There'll be a party at my place in a fortnight to celebrate this.

Amber: Perfect.

I signalled to her and mouthed "Lois". She nodded again.

Amber: Make sure to inform Lois too.

William: Funny enough but Lois has been with me for a week now. She met up with me at Asaba a day after you guys left.

Amber: Okay. I'll call you guys as soon as I return.

William: you better do because we all need to sit and talk. All of us.

Amber: you better tell Pamel too.

William: Why won't I? Let me ring her up immediately. Talk to you soon okay?

Amber: Alright dear. Bye. Say me hi to Lois.

William: I will.

They disconnected añd Amber turned to me.

Amber: puzzle is solved, you better not give us away when he calls you.

Me: I'm not a kid Amber.

Amber; I didn't say you were a kid.

Me: you ....

My phone started ringing and it was the awaited gentleman calling. Long story cut short, told him I was at a friend's place because I needed a break from what's been happening. He told me about the party and the supposed meeting the clique would be having. He also told me Lois was putting up with him because she was afraid of staying alone.
We ended the call after promising each other that we'll keep in touch.

Amber: So right now, go and hit the shower let's cruise Enugu a little.

Me: All correct ma.

I stood up and left for my room, stopping halfway in the corridor when I heard heated arguments. My jolly mood turned sour because I knew it was the two brothers.
Then, I prayed, "good Lord, if in the next life you decide to give me brothers, do not let a woman come between them, same as my sons"

7 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Tgold1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
cool status........
it's my birthday baby..... @ Pamelb but I didn't see you...... but y?

team hero, I sight
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Tgold1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
fire on with the Tori.... I dey enjoy am though
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tgold1:
fire on with the Tori.... I dey enjoy am though
I'm sorry dear, I wasn't aware it was your birthday today. Forgive me please. Happy birthday, wishing you abundant favour, breakthrough and blessings. We'll all live to celebrate you in a lot more years to come. Hope you had fun?

And thanks for the comment, it means a lot.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Tgold1(m): 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
PamelB:
I'm sorry dear, I wasn't aware it was your birthday today. Forgive me please. Happy birthday, wishing you abundant favour, breakthrough and blessings. We'll all live to celebrate you in a lot more years to come. Hope you had fun?

And thanks for the comment, it means a lot.

thanks babe, you the best, I did had fun though
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by dimssy(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Pamel needs to know and do alot of catching up with Greg.
How come the wife changed? What happened, why did she result to drinking and smoking?
I believe Greg must have done something wrong in the first place actually.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Virgin1990(m): 6:51am On Jan 17, 2017
dimssy:
Pamel needs to know and do alot of catching up with Greg.
How come the wife changed? What happened, why did she result to drinking and smoking?
I believe Greg must have done something wrong in the first place actually.

She ws an ardent smoker n a /sot/ b4 her marriage 2 Greg, as it's often with women; she ws pretending.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by dimssy(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2017
Virgin1990:

She ws an ardent smoker n a /sot/ b4 her marriage 2 Greg, as it's often with women; she ws pretending.
But Pamel is making thesame mistake....
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Virgin1990(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2017
dimssy:
But Pamel is making thesame mistake....
'we' ar following dear....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.