Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. (192856 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / At The Valley Of Decisions / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
They settled down and started discussing while I stared in shock.

Flord: Willie Willie. Kai. See you Leo. See as una two come fine like this o. Abeg bless me, bless me small.

He prostrated before them and they both slapped his butt. They laughed out loud and he stood up.

Flord: Chai. So una dey this Enugu so?

William: Yea. Since last year.

Flord: See English. Mehn!

William: You won't change, I swear to God.

Leonard: If he tries it eh, I'll kill him. Flord won't change.

Flord: Yankee just blessed una o.

I was still in shock of the fact that they knew this back stabbing f'uckaholic, I became dumbfounded when I heard Yankee.

It was Claire's announcement that breakfast was served that brought me back to my apartment.
I followed her to the kitchen while the boys settled in the dinning. The dinning only had four chairs so Claire and I served them and took our own food to the sitting room. It was my gentle nature that made me allow Flord to eat in my house, at least, not to embarrass him in front of his friends.

Claire: So you both are cool now?

Me: Never.

Claire: It's alright. Let's just eat and allow them have their fun.

I nodded and we ate silently, concentrating on a new episode of jara that was being shown on Africa magic.

The guys finished with their meal and before we knew it, they were doing the dishes. Claire and I rushed in to take over from them but they won't have it. We let them be and went back to the sitting room after which they joined us in a few minutes.

Leonard: Thanks girls. You two are wonderful.

William: Look what we've being missing all these while. Thank you girls.

Claire: You're welcome. Hope you enjoyed it.

William: You bet I did.

Leonard: Same here.

I chuckled and said nothing. Looks like it gave them my attention because William turned to me immediately.

William: Aha. Tell me how you met this criminal. Of all the places, my guy chose to run into me in a girl's apartment.

Leonard: He'll die digging a woman. He'll never leave women. Not with that huge thing between his legs.

Claire was laughing but I was not. They were joking but all of it was just the truth. I excused myself and went into my room. I had not spoken with Tobe that morning so I flashed him. He's the best person to take me out of my mood now.
He called back immediately;

Tobe: Hello Queency.

Me: Yes my love. How're you?

Tobe: I'm fine. Just lonely and in need of you.

Me: I need you as much as you need me honey. How's the weather over there?

Tobe: We're used to its harshness so it's cool. How's school?

Me: Boring without you.

Tobe: No. No don't say that. You know I'll be graduating soon so you've got to get used to me not been there.

I smacked my lips and pretended like I didn't hear him.

Me: How's your sister and the baby?

Tobe: They're both fine. You won't ask after the husband?

Me: I.....

Claire barged in immediately.

Claire: Hey! You left some people.....
Oops. Sorry.

Tobe: Who's that?

Me: It's Claire, my new roommate. The one I told you about.

Tobe: Okay.....

Claire: Is that our boyfriend? Give me phone joor.

She snatched the phone from me and started giving Tobe a long list of what to get us while returning. When she was done, she handed the phone back to me and left.

Tobe: You know that's the kinda girl I like, she knows what she wants. I'm glad she's there now to show you how to spend my money.

Me: And when I start, don't complain that I'm being too materialistic.

Tobe: Is it not my money?

There was a shuffle at the other end before he spoke up again.

Tobe: I'll call you back later babe. I need to attend to something right away.

Me: Alright. Take care okay?

Tobe: You too. And don't forget that I love you.

Me: Same here.

We hung up and I left my room with smiles on my face.

Leonard: The princess is back. You kept us waiting

Me: Sorry guys, I....

William: Boyfriend. We know.

I eyed Claire who was sitting beside Leonard and pressing his phone, then I noticed that Flord has gone.

Me: So I heard Yankee. You guys should do a better intro joor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by dimssy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
In 9ice's voice"all the way Baba,no delay".
nice story line.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by charytea(f): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Tnx babe. This has made my night....
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Adudavidlee(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
KUDOS TO U PAMELB

I HOPE AND PRAYED TO BE A GOOD WRITER LIKE U
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Tgold1(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
PamelB of the TEAM HERO oya I wan suprise you.........

If you Wanna Do Ritual tell Me, I'll Volunteer My Balls free of Charge for you to do am,,,,,,,,,,

You are too good!!!
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2016
Tgold1:
PamelB of the TEAM HERO oya I wan suprise you.........

If you Wanna Do Ritual tell Me, I'll Volunteer My Balls free of Charge for you to do am,,,,,,,,,,

You are too good!!!
how do I get them abeg? *winks*

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Tgold1(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2016
PamelB:
how do I get them abeg? *winks*

You know where to get it dear.... Come to my lodge, Ama give you Tripple........ -_-
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2016
Tgold1:

You know where to get it dear.... Come to my lodge, Ama give you Tripple........ -_-
lmao. shey u know you're crazy fa? abeg cut it and do the waybill stuff. I'll drop the direction of my house
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Tgold1(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2016
PamelB:
lmao. shey u know you're crazy fa? abeg cut it and do the waybill stuff. I'll drop the direction of my house
Lolz...... Ok no Problem oooo, there Is free Delivery Of My package NationWide Drop Your Address and I'll Come Knocking at your Door!!!
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2016
Happy Sunday y'all. How's it going? A blessed week I pray.

The two guys smiled romantically and I adjusted myself on the single sofa.

Leonard: Flord and ourselves attended same nursery and primary school in Lagos. After primary school, William was to travel abroad to further his education. I got wind of it and had to plead with my parents to let me go with him. So, because of the relationship between the two families, I was able to join Liam(William). After high school, our parents asked us to return and finish up here so we went to uniuyo and finally, we're here.

Claire: Wow.

Me: Exactly. So you two have been stuck to each other for years?

Leonard: Yep. Secondly, you know naija nau, our being together now is based on connections.

Me: Glad you are honest.

We took time to talk about ourselves and our families so by the time they were about leaving, it was past 2:00.

William: Can we all go out tonight?

I looked at my roommate and she nodded with a smile.

Me: Of course. Where to?

William: Just get ready and we'll come for you two at 7.

Me: Alright.

We exchanged hugs and they left.

Claire: This boys are hot. I can't believe it took you this long to realise that you've got such sexy guys next door.

Me: Hey. You've got a boyfriend o. Better keep your camel toe in check.

She attacked me immediately and we started a play fight which finally got interrupted by the ringing of my phone.

Claire: Hot line.

Me: Duh!

I stood up from where I had fallen and went to get my phone from the table. Flord.

I hissed and dropped the phone.

Me: Flord will not just stop bugging my life. Do you know what he was asking me?

Claire: Do tell.

Me: To take back Franca. Where on earth is it done?

Claire: But wait o. Is he Franca's boyfriend or they're just bed mates?

Me: You don't even get it. Charles is Franca's boyfriend and Flord is Charles's best friend. Flord and Franca are now bleeping themselves behind Charles.

Claire gave a long laugh and stood up. She went into the kitchen and came out with a glass of milk.

Claire: I'll tell you what? Stop bothering your sweet head. Stuffs like this happen all the time. Just leave them to do their thing.

I looked at her without knowing what else to say. She was right after all. It was none of my business. They should do their thing while I concentrate on my own thing.

Claire: I just hope you won't discourage me on my attempt to be Leonard's babe. I won't take that from you.

Me: You just taught me something. My life should be my only business. Do your thing.

Claire: Excellent.

Me: Just be careful.

Claire: I will.

She got a call and I excused myself, not before hearing the caller's name which rang out; "Eddy calling".

I murmured the word " cheater" before disappearing into my room

3 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2016
Tgold1:

Lolz...... Ok no Problem oooo, there Is free Delivery Of My package NationWide Drop Your Address and I'll Come Knocking at your Door!!!
lwkm
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2016
We were in pink berries, enjoying the show that was going on. Claire was beside Leonard so I was left to sit beside William. The show was really interesting because it was a dance competition so I glued my eyes on stage, wishing I could overcome my shyness and join the group of girls on the stage who wanted to win the semi final of the competition which started last month.

Leonard: ........Flord.

The name got me back to group as I turned to Leonard.

Me: You say?

Leonard: Was wondering what's keeping Flord.

Me: He's coming here?

Leonard: Yes. With his girlfriend.

I looked away so they won't notice the change in my mood. I was pretty sure the girlfriend was Franca.
I picked my phone from the table and noticed I had missed calls. Two was from Flord and the other was from Cynthia. Flord had also dropped a message.

"just to tell you that we'll be seeing tonight. I'll keep on apologising."

I hissed and went to my WhatsApp. The girls and I had formed a group so we'll be able to drop any important message that was supposed to get to us.
Cynthia had dropped a message, saying that she just lost her dad. I told Claire immediately so we excused ourselves and went out to call her.

She was already at home. They lived in Enugu too. We promised to come and see her the next day after school.

We joined the boys but just before we sat down, Flord and Franca came in. There was exchange of greetings between everybody except me. They got a seat and sat down. Thankfully, none of them sat beside me. The guys ready had half crates of Heineken. They called it the rich men's beer while Claire and I settled for Hollandia yoghurt. We also had devoured a plate of "chicken pepper" each, so upon the two intruder's arrival, another half crate was ordered. To my surprise, Franca ordered for life. William also excused himself and came back later with a waiter who had two trays of garnished meats and fish.

We were laughing amongst ourselves and enjoying the loud music when suddenly, Franca brought out a pack of Dorchester from her cheap handbag and dropped it on the table. My attention went to her immediately and just then, she brought out one, lighted it and took a long drag, then she turned to Leonard and William;

Franca: Hope you don't mind?

The guys shook their heads with a smiles in their faces.

William: My guy, don't you think an introduction is needed here?

He was referring to Flord whose smile disappeared immediately he heard that.

Claire: Was just thinking the same thing.

Flord: Uhm....

Franca: I'm.....

Claire: Let him do it. We girls should respect our man while in public. Flord, we know she's your babe but you would have just done it, for courtesy sake.

Leonard: My babe's right y'know.

Did I hear well? Chai! Girls eh, we could build or destroy a man at the snap of our fingers.

There was an annoying silence between us as everyone either went back to their phones, drinks or the assorted animals on the table, or smoking.

Me: You can't keep quiet in a bar, so I'll do the introductions if it'll help add glamour to these gathering.

I cleared my throat as five pairs of eyes turned to me.

Me: Franca, meet William and Leonard, my neighbours, then Claire, my roommate. Guys, that's Franca, my former roommate.

The guys were surprised but they still covered it up and did the "nice meeting you" stuff.

My phone rang and it was Lois so I excused myself and went outside, away from the loud music.

Me: Hi.

Lois: I just finished speaking with Cynthia now. She said you and Claire would be seeing her tomorrow.

Me: Yes. We got the message late.

Lois: I'm just getting it now. Just wanted to tell you to inform me before going so we could go together. Vanessa is already there. She went with her.

Me: Alright. It's no problem at all. We'll see you tomorrow.

Lois: Alright. Good night.

I hung up and turned to see Franca, puffing smoke into the air and looking at me with angry eyes.

I made to walk past her but she pushed me back and I struggled to get a stand and thankfully, I did.

Franca: What was that rubbish you did back there?

6 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Tgold1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
PamelB:
lwkm
Madam Report Your location and stop laughing already as if you just receive my package!!!!
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Ikdbabie(f): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
So all the useless things of life are connected to franca. Too bad.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Daisyben(f): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Never knew u were dis talented..... Jah bless ya for me,,kudos And hey...dnt kip me waitin ni
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Daisyben:
Never knew u were dis talented.....
Jah bless ya for me,,kudos
And hey...dnt kip me waitin ni
tanx bae of life
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2016
I looked around but there was nobody around.

Franca: Speak up bit'ch. What was that stunt you played back there?

I straightened my chiffon top which had somehow gotten rumpled with my palms and then raised my head to look at her.

Me: I didn't know I now do stunts. Which of them are you talking about please?

She dropped the cigarette and marched it.

Franca: I see you've sworn to destroy my happiness in this town. Chikaima you'll hear from me. It's a promise.

Me; Of course I'll hear from you. I know that cause your boyfriend will still come and ask me to take you in again. Wait, did I just call him your boyfriend? Forgive me, I.....

Claire: Pamel?

We both watched her approach us in silence,

Claire: What is this? Franca what is this?

Franca: I don't think it's any of your business.

Claire: Well, it's my business because both of you are my friends. I understand that two of us don't have good relationship records back then in school but we shouldn't....

Franca: Just hold your peace. Your roommate happily embarrassed me in there, just.....

Me: Did I embarrass you? I just did an introduction. You'll always find fault in every little thing I do, because you think I say every word to reveal the kind of human being you are. So disgusting.

Franca: Fine. I'm wayward, I'm a flirt, I'm a slu't, say them. Yes I know. But what about you that don't know what you want? You...

Claire: Shut up both of you.

Claire's screaming brought us back to factory reset and we, sorry, Franca kept quiet.

Claire: Who's this guy? Where's he? Is he really worth this fight? Ah! Babes, what is this thing you girls are doing? Fighting over a guy? I'll tell you what, why not ask this guy to come out open and choose between the two of you? He won't do it. I...

Me: What are you saying? This guy is my boyfriend. He asked me out but he didn't even speak a word to her. She's the one who's wrong here. She was supposed to be my sister, watch out for me and advice me but no, she didn't do it. I understand that the heart can be a fool a times by falling for who it's not supposed to but then, she could have confided in me. She would have told me and we must definitely find a solution, not the way she went about with it. Claire, you don't know how I wish for Franca to just accept that she's wrong and apologise, then things will be back the way they were. But no, instead, she plans attacks, makes him sleep with her and then rub it in my face.

I was crying now as I let myself out. I opened up and said everything the way they were in my heart. And after I was done, I wiped my tears and walked out. I didn't go in, I walked out of pink berries, got into a cab and went home.

6 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by sarz(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2016
Nyx one gel....u made me 2 go 4 work late 2day bcux i was busy readin ur story nd 4gt d time 4 work grin.... abeg mention me for ur nxt update
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2016
next episode as e dey hot abeg...
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by horsesailor1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Just in; you are cool dear keep it up.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
My thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of my phone. We were at Cynthia's family house and we were going to spend the night there.

Me: Hello William.

William: Yes neighbour. How're you?

I rubbed the back of my neck and heaved a sigh. I had not seen them since I left new berries yesterday. I didn't even try to apologise for walking out on them.

Me: Will, I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday. I.....

William; Calm down. I was actually calling to check on you and apologise for not calling since last night. Claire said you had an emergency to attend to, which explained your unannounced departure. So I hope you're fine.

I smiled and turned to look at Claire who was busy with her phone.
We were all outside, under a mango tree that stood at the centre of the compound.

Me: I'm fine Will. How's Leonard?

William: He's fine too. What about your friend? Hope she's gotten hold of herself?

Me: For now that we're here, she's doing absolutely fine.

William: Alright. Our regards to her okay?

Me: I'll tell her that.

William: Now, you take care while I run along now.

Me: Thanks. Bye.

He hung up. I quickly went online and sent Claire a message;

"come and see this heel on jiji. I know you'll like it"

Now, there was no heel, I don't even have that jiji bla bla bla on my phone but I knew Claire and her online shopping thingy.
She was beside me immediately with her plastic chair.

Claire: Let me see.

I locked my phone immediately and gripped it firmly.

Me: Actually, ehm, you know you can still see them using your own phone.

She rolled her eyes and made to go back.

Me: Actually, I wanted to talk to you about yesterday.

She gave me this i-dont-know-what-you-are-talking-about look.

Me: I just want to say thank you for covering up for me. William called.

Claire: Oh! Not to worry. I did what friends do for each other.

Me: Thank you.

Claire: It's nothing. On my part, I also want to talk to you.

Me: I'm all ears.

Claire: Good. Pamela, you're too soft and I don't like it. I seriously do not like it.

Me: How? I don't get.

Claire: Babe?

I looked at her in response.

Claire: You need to grow up. Learn to step on toes. Learn to grab what you want. If you're stronger than this, you won't be having problems with Franca over your own man. Then, after saying a long sermon, you cried and ran off. Dem never born girl wey go sniff my man shirt sef let alone come drag am with me. Pamela, even the kingdom of God suffereth violence but violent people taketh it by force.

She heaved a sigh and placed a hand on my lap.

Claire: If possible Pam, learn to kill.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
u go fear nau...I dey feel dis Claire girl fa!
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by IamLukas(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2016
I hope Claire's supposed BF isnt Pamela's BF(Tobe).
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by horsesailor1(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2016
Nice update but too short now!!! I beg add more to this oo I dey enjoy this story. Well done
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Tgold1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Keep it rolling......... Nice work
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
The rest of the week crawled by, yet, I couldn't get those words out of my mind. I began to see Claire in another light and I started imagining things I shouldn't. Sometimes, I would come back from school and not see her, then she'll come back late into the night dressed in skimpy outfits.

Tobe had called to inform me that he'll be coming on Sunday. I told Claire about it and she was so happy that she'll finally meet "our" boyfriend. i made a list of the things to buy to cook a delicious meal for my boyfriend.

On Friday, I went to the market and after buying all the items on my list, I was about leaving when I ran into him. He was buying some fruits so I embraced him from behind. He turned around immediately and I went into his arms properly.

Me: How I've missed you.

Tobe: I've missed you too baby. What are you doing here?

Me: Actually, I came from school to buy some foodstuffs for the house.

Tobe: I see someone trying to give me a grand welcome party.

We both laughed and hugged each other again.

Me: You really look good. How's your sister and her family?

Tobe; They're all fine my love. Come, let's go to the house and star from there.

He had this familiar look on his face which got me all wet down there.

We picked my bag and his fruits and left the market in his SUV. The chat was flowing sexually, with him, telling me how much he's missed my touches and my body and saying all the wonderful things he'll do to me.

My leg hardly touched the ground when he picked me up immediately and carried me inside. He couldn't get enough of me. We started right in the sitting room, tearing at each other with moans and grunts like people who were starved for a century. When we finally ended up in his bedroom, it was love making with long and fast thrusts with me jerking forward to meet his thrusts. I had missed him so much and I'm glad we saw today.

We slept in each other's arms and I ended up not going back home that day. Later that evening, Tobe was making coconut rice and I was perched on the table, admiring his beautiful body when I decided to give Claire a call and tell her I won't be home.

Me: Hey.

Claire: You hey. Where the f are you? I'm so starving.

Me: I'm sorry babe. I ran into Tobe at the market so I had to follow him home. You know we have a lot of catching up to do.

I gave Tobe a sexy look and he couldn't help but smile while Claire giggled at the other end of the line.

Claire: Hope you gave it to him real good so he'll be able to see the difference between the whites and us?

Me: Uhm! I didn't hear that.

Claire: Oops.

Me: Silly.

Claire: I know. So when are you coming?

Me: Tomorrow.

Claire: Alright. I'll just go and see the boys then.

Me: Thought you said you're hungry just now?

Claire: The boys will definitely make something available. Leonard especially.

Me: Love o love o.

Claire: Duh! If I hear love.

Me: Easy joor. I'll talk to you later.

Claire; okay lover girl. My regards to our boyfriend.

Me: Mine to Leonard and William.

Claire: Okay.

We hung up and Tobe popped the first question;

Tobe: Who's Leonard and William?

Me: Hmmm. Is anybody jealous or feeling threatened already?

Tobe: Yes. I am. So please, tell me.

I told him how I met my new neighbours and how our relationship had gotten close, the outing at new berries and then, Franca's wahala.

Tobe: So finally, your roommate made you to start exploring your compound.

Me: Yea. The girl is so crazy and full of God knows what.

We chatted about other things before we migrated to the dinning to have dinner which was as delicious as ever. He had cooked the rice with little pieces of meats they you must get one or two in a spoon. I enjoyed the meal which he served with fruit juice and banana.
After dinner, we did the dishes together and settled on a sofa to watch an action film in mbc2. We were deep into the movie when my phone rang. It was William.

Me: Hey neighbour.

Will: Hi sweetheart. How're you?

Me: I'm good. How's Leonard?

Will: He's fine, making me jealous and feeling lonely here.

Me: Tell me.

Will: He's with Claire here and they won't even respect my presence and use his room.

I couldn't help but smile at his faked annoyance.

Me: Awww. Give Claire the phone. I need to speak to her now.

There was a shuffle at the other end before Claire spoke up.

Claire: You.

Me: Silly roommate. Make sure not to give my William a boner there.

Claire's laughter filled my ear immediately.

Me: I'm serious.

Claire: Alright. I hear you.

Me: Abeg o.

Claire: Goodnight joor.

She passed the phone back to William.

Will: Thank you. She's leading him out now.

I laughed and he joined me.

Me: You sabi act o.

Will: Abi?

Me: Yes.

Will: Okay. Let me not distract you. She said you're at your boyfriends'.

Me: Yes. Would you like to speak with him?

Will: Nah. Instead, I'll like to meet him. It's better that way.

Me: Alright. I'll introduce you guys to him soon.

Will: Alright. You take care and be careful.

Me: I will. Good night.

Will: You too.

Me: Hey. If Claire gives you problems again, call me.

He laughed and I hung up. I relaxed on Tobe's laps and he kissed my forehead.

Tobe: Glad you're making lots of friends.

Me: Hmm.

Tobe: So, this your crazy roommate, I hope she doesn't influence you negatively.

I sat up immediately.

Me: Nah. Lemme show you her pix.

I picked my phone, unlocked it and went to the gallery. I searched for one of Claire's beautiful pictures and clicked on it. Her beautiful face filled my screen immediately and I passed the phone to Tobe with smiles on my face.

I watched his countenance change immediately and he dropped my phone before pulling me back to his laps.

Me: Is anything the matter?

Tobe: Uhm! No. You know I don't like fair girls so I was just disappointed.

Me: Lemme catch your mouth there like you don't like fair girls.

I giggled and concentrated on the movie, Everly.

5 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Julietogbo(f): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
FTC something is definitely wrong I am suspecting tobe n Claire anyways nice work more mb to ur phone
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by horsesailor1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
I dey smell something here oooo Claire and Tobe hmmmm I reserve my comment for now. Well done PamelB I dey feel you.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Emilord(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nice story. it's getting more intriguing. Tobe and Claire, hmmm. keep us updated. Lalasticlala,oya to FP
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2016
That night, after a long and powerful round of sex, I cuddled in Tobe's arms while he drew lines on my back.

Tobe: Baby?

Me: Hm?

Tobe: Do you trust me?

Me: Of course.

I sat up and my breasts stared at him with swollen tips.

Me: Why do you ask?

Tobe: Nothing actually. I just wanted to be sure we're in this together. I mean, look at you, you're getting hotter and more beautiful everyday and I'm scared someone might take you away from me.

I hugged him warmly and licked his earlobe.

Me: Nobody, I repeat, nobody will ever have me except you. I love you so much that I can't even look at another man the way I look at you.

I felt his di'ck jerk and I withdrew from him.

Tobe: Promise?

Me: I promise.

Tobe: And about Sunday, I won't be able to make it.

The smile on my face disappeared immediately. I stood up and went into the bathroom. I sat down in the jacuzzi and let the water comfort me. The door opened and he walked in.

Tobe: Baby.

He sat down where I placed my head

Tobe: I got a text that I have a quiz on Monday. This is my final year baby and I need all the concentrations I can get. You know you'll be there to distract me if I decide to come over. And that roommate of yours? Baby, I....

Me: I'll join you in ten minutes. I need to shower.

I didn't wait for him to leave before I started soaping up, venting my anger and frustration on the sponge. When I was done, I got into the bath robe and left the bathroom. He was not in the room so I did my night rituals and laid on the bed. What will i tell Claire? That my boyfriend is.....

The door interrupted me and I looked up to see Tobe. I looked away immediately and closed my eyes.

Tobe: Baby are you still angry with me? Alright, I'll come if that will make you feel better.

Me: Forget it. Your quiz is more important.

He jumped on me immediately, causing me to sit up.

Tobe: I just love your understanding. I promise to make it up to you.

Me: I'll tell you what I want.

Tobe: Anything. A new car, just name it.

Me: Look at your mouth. If I request for a new car, you'll just end up borrowing money from your dad.

He slapped my shoulders playfully and I attacked, pinching him all over.

Tobe: I'm sorry.

Me: Better. So, about what I want, I....

Tobe: Wait. Was joking about the car.

Me: I know. Broke a$$.

Tobe: But I'm still your boyfriend and you love me with my broke behind.

Me: You wish. I want a new phone but definitely not an iPhone.

Tobe: Are you for real? Not an iPhone? Why?

Me: Let's say I love Samsung products a lot. So, you'll be getting me a Samsung......

Tobe: I don't know why you love being different. A lot of girls would do anything to have an iPhone.

Me: I'm Pamela. Not, a lot of girls. Case settled, I need to sleep now.

Tobe: Alright. I'll hand you the phone by Wednesday.

Me: Good for you.

Claire: What do you mean by he's not coming?

Me: He's got urgent work to do. I'll tell you what, I'm very hungry.

Claire: Whatever. Get a real guy who sticks to his words. My Eddy won't fail to keep his promises.

Me: What about Leonard?

She smirked and left for the kitchen with the groceries I bought while I went into my room.
I was about settling into the dinning to eat my eba and okro soup (made by Claire) when the door bell rang.

Me: I see some people have seen the bell finally. First time it's being used since I parked in.

Claire laughed and went to answer it. I heard their voices before they walked in. William joined me in the dinning while Leonard said his greetings and settled on a couch with Claire.

Will: Your boyfriend must be a loving one. Look how beautiful you look. I'm jealous.

Me: Silly. Please join me.

Will: No thanks. I don't want you to cry.

I smiled and continued with my meal while he kept the conversation alive. Claire and Leonard stole into her room while we giggled at their naughtiness. I did the dishes and came back to join William who had migrated to the sitting room.

Me: You're single huh?

Will: Yes. Single and ready to mingle.

Me: Wow. Why not hook up with one of my friends? Vanessa would be good for you.

He smiled and held my hand.

Will: What if I want someone else?

Me: Then you tell me her name, I'll arrange her for you ASAP.

He leaned into me and kissed my neck which made me shudder. I pulled back but he kept coming.
I had to hold out my hands in front of me to make him pause.
He looked at my hands and pushed them down.

Will: I'm sorry Pamela. That's how crazy I get sometimes.

I heaved a sigh

Me: You scared me William. I thought you.....

Will: Yes. I wanted to kiss you because I'm crazy about you.

My eyes widened in shock.

Will: I want you and I can't face the fact that you're with someone else. I love you Pamela and I'm glad I've said this so it'll leave my chest. Take care.

I opened my mouth to speak but they just remained open while I watched him leave. When I finally got hold of myself, I ran into my room and began to dial his number. If not for anything, i just want him to know that I won't run away from him because I've got a boyfriend but no, he refused to pick my call so I dropped him a message.

"I'm going to give you three days to come back to my apartment, sit on that sane couch and let me give you a response. just three days and your time starts now."

I guessed he would be laughing after reading my message or maybe try to call me so I promised I won't pick his call until he does what I ask him to do.

I dropped my phone and left for the kitchen, hearing moans and grunts coming from Claire's room.

2 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2016
You're doing a nice job babe kiss
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2016
I saw it cuming...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.