Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Is It Not Yet Time We Call Ilorin/offa Raod SARS To Order? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Not Yet Time We Call Ilorin/offa Raod SARS To Order? (940 Views)

Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju / Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p / One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Not Yet Time We Call Ilorin/offa Raod SARS To Order? by Dahjhi: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
As Nigerian Police is among Niajas top ranked problem with unimaginable kwaruption and dirty stunts. The SARS (Special Anti Robbery Squad) checkpoint along offa/ilorin road has already become another den of legalized armed robbers. Tales of horror experiences are told off and online of the atrocities and unethical act of these member of the Nigerian Police force.
Anybody with a good phone is a Yahoo guy.. Anybody dressing to fit is a yahoo guy. Anybody with an unfriendly look is a yahoo guy. While I'm yet to travel that route, my junior brother was harrased and handcuffed just last week just for going to school; even without a browsing phone, with his Identity card, he was handcuffed and his journey delayed because he put on a jean and a top( I don't know that's now a criminal offence...I listened to him while he narrates how he was slapped countless times with all bitterness knowing I can't do nothing... We are been opperessed by people who suppose to be securing us.
I knew guys have more dreadful experiences with these so called criminals of the law....
Let's hear you out if you knew what I'm talking about. And let's see if people who knew more than me can start something to correct this unlawful act.. Because we don't know who might fall victim tomorrow.

""" Pardon my grammar; just learn enough to pass...''' Thanks
Re: Is It Not Yet Time We Call Ilorin/offa Raod SARS To Order? by tomquest: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Police excesses and brutality is a global phenomenon which is now being addressed by hitherto law-abiding citizens through extreme measures. Look at what happened in USA recently where snipers had to gun down police officers. Sad.

Maybe Nigeria is getting closer to that day when people would start using policemen for sniping practice, like in the shooting range. Maybe that's when they would be more civil in their conduct...Just stay safe.
Re: Is It Not Yet Time We Call Ilorin/offa Raod SARS To Order? by Dahjhi: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
tomquest:

Maybe Nigeria is getting closer to that day when people would start using policemen for sniping practice
cheesy cheesy cheesy Sniping practice...... I was thinking we should have well learned people on this forum who can at least step into this and let see if they can be at least checked
Re: Is It Not Yet Time We Call Ilorin/offa Raod SARS To Order? by tomquest: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Is It Not Yet Time We Call Ilorin/offa Raod SARS To Order? by tomquest: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dahjhi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Sniping practice...... I was thinking we should have well learned people on this forum who can at least step into this and let see if they can be at least checked

I said "MAYBE".

It's happening in America already- where they have a lot of "learned people".

If the police continues to behave like drunk armed robbers, harrasing innocent Nigerians on daily basis, then my prediction cannot be wished away by the availability of "learned people". It's left for the human beings wearing police uniforms to do the right thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Man And Mother-in-law Caught In Bed, Both Blame Alcohol, Assault Charge Dropped / Who You're Most Likely To Murder Based On Your Zodiac Sign / UK Police Searches For Naija Fraudster In £12 Million Operation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.