Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry (4073 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by IGWISE(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding/marriage, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is the two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same.

There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day Iwanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you forever, I can do that everyday.

Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things.
I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram

From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hungry, I do things the way I want to. I come home whenever I want to but all that ends today. From today you become my mother, who will scold me when I come home late, a mother who will wake me up at six to go work, a mother who will ensure I don’t sleep hungry. I am glad I have a mother in you.

I hope you will be a good mother? Don’t be too harsh and I promise I won’t be too stubborn. Sometimes I will give you headache but I promise, I will also be the cure of every headache.
When my parents died, I looked after my brothers and sisters. I was like a father to them. So i will not have problem being a father to you.
Hope all men wil be as nice as dis. Let treat women like how it was ordained by God. Women are precious, they are of immeasurable value….

6 Likes

Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by Ranchhoddas: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
I did not cry now.But which kind mumu husband go come talk this kind thing. Even the wife go vex.

8 Likes

Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by policy12: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Blame Buhari for this.

2 Likes

Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by freecocoa(f): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Geez so much gaynezz

1 Like

Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by bukatyne(f): 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sounds sweet.

Happy married life to the phantom couple grin

2 Likes

Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by Welcomme: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cant say this to present day Nigerian woman
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
The woman ought to be scared, when the husband wants to be the baby instead of being the man in the house.

4 Likes

Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by Aremu01(m): 5:54am On Jul 15, 2016
Uhmmmm.... That's sweet
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by ogawisdom(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2016
Hmmm op u try sha but dt was some bullsh*t wink

1 Like

Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by Titilayooni(f): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ioannes:
The woman ought to be scared, when the husband wants to be the baby instead of being the man in the house.
MEN are big babies with so much Ego#lobatan#

5 Likes

Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
Idk how I feel about this.
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by RiloKiley: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
This is not so bad na. Nairaland and cynicism.

1 Like

Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
Titilayooni:
MEN are big babies with so much Ego#lobatan#

Well if you put it that way, i can't argue with that. Lol.

Yet it's women we call babe and it women who want to be pampered, no be so?
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Yieldings:
Idk how I feel about this.

I know exactly how you feel about this. It's how I feel too. It's so wrong.
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by Titilayooni(f): 4:53am On Jul 23, 2016
Ioannes:

Well if you put it that way, i can't argue with that. Lol.

Yet it's women we call babe and it women who want to be pampered, no be so?
Na so....we all want to be pampered by a loved one,have never felt it but from what I read so far,ts a good feeling..God made that balanced equation
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2016
Titilayooni:
Na so....we all want to be pampered by a loved one,have never felt it but from what I read so far,ts a good feeling..God made that balanced equation

Trust me, it's a good feeling to love and be loved. Pray that you experience it. smiley
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by teasel: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I did not cry now.But which kind mumu husband go come talk this kind thing. Even the wife go vex.
Only stupid people like you and your fellow Nigerian guys will feel the need to insult a man for saying this.

1 Like

Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by Ranchhoddas: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2016
teasel:

Only stupid people like you and your fellow Nigerian guys will feel the need to insult a man for saying this.
Only low IQ oyibo slaves like you will not realize that everyone has the right to an opinion.
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by teasel: 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Only low IQ oyibo slaves like you will not realize that everyone has the right to an opinion.
Oh just shut the hell up and accept that sort of opinion can only come from lowlife Nigerian men like you!
Asshole!

1 Like

Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by Ranchhoddas: 6:38am On Jul 26, 2016
teasel:

Oh just shut the hell up and accept that sort of opinion can only come from lowlife Nigerian men like you!
Asshole!
I talk am. You be slave.
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by GoldenJAT(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2016
just wanted d op 2 know that I didn't cry!
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by teasel: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I talk am. You be slave.
You're an idiot. You obviously can't help it.
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by Ranchhoddas: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
teasel:

You're an idiot.
You obviously can't help it.
Neither can you help your slavery. You are in love with your chains.
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 27, 2016
teasel:

This sounds rude
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 27, 2016
Op is literally telling his wife to love him as he will be submissive to her ......Ok"""

you have to start by submitting to her your bank documents including Atm card ...there after you change your fathers name to that of hers and make sure you do all the house chores before leaving for work

you sounds like someone who won American visa lottery
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by teasel: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Neither can you help your slavery. You are in love with your chains.
To be honest, you're daft but it's certainly no surprise.
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by iyiolaoluwa: 7:23am On Jul 30, 2016
Don't start what you can't continue! All these are very fake & I doubt if it will last for the first 5years of their marriage! Yeye man!!

1 Like

Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by Ranchhoddas: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
teasel:

To be honest, you're daft but it's certainly no surprise.
Do you get banned when you spew garbage like these? The moderators seem to have a thing for me.
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by teasel: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
[s]Do you get banned when you spew garbage like these? The moderators seem to have a thing for me.[/s]
Silly mofo...
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by Ranchhoddas: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
teasel:
Silly mofo...
Ditto
Re: What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry by teasel: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Ditto
Whatever...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! Birthday Message Tears My Friend's Marriage / Is This Normal? Please Advice / Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.