Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,367 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) (67168 Views)

Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) / University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) / Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by queenfav(f): 2:30am On Jul 14, 2016
No disturbance...I hate being called upon for anything while i am trying to gather my train of thoughts.Luckily,i only rely on God and my personal efforts during exams.

1 Like

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by toboski1(m): 3:12am On Jul 14, 2016
grin
Obas101:
They did this severally when i was in futminna

CPT 519 Uhmm the lecturer was just to mean to me mehn.... iKinda miss the mumu sch now tho

1 Like

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by awennie(f): 3:51am On Jul 14, 2016
Its not about the sitting arrangement, but having read with the favour of God. Be sure of a resounding success.

1 Like

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by fullz: 4:34am On Jul 14, 2016
this setting makes it possible for a well prepared microchips (umgbor/bomb) to be used.
it won't stop a well prepared cheat.
#TalkingFromXperience
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by joanana(f): 4:54am On Jul 14, 2016
The best exam sitting position.

I will pass the exam

From secondary I learnt to depend on me myself and I.

My surname starts with A. First sit in the class. I learn to read my books and depend on noone

IN UNN when they do this during exam I just smile becos it helps u concentrate n not answer questions from my classmates during exam

grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 14, 2016
ibnzubair:
I'm not really sure why this should be a thread or worse, make front page.

This is what an exam is supposed to be, it is when otherwise, raising an alarm would have been appropriate.

The OP and the mod involved should be used to flog each other

My point exactly...

1 Like

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Tamzblaze(m): 5:04am On Jul 14, 2016
Here in India...we sit very close buh ur seat mate might be a 4th year medical student nd u're jax a 1st year Business Management student
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by ibnzubair(m): 5:54am On Jul 14, 2016
WilliamXi:

My point exactly...

Hehehe... Funny
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Obas101(m): 6:15am On Jul 14, 2016
farihafaheemah:

What year did u finish from futminna and what discipline.
2014 agric engineering
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by jaafree: 6:24am On Jul 14, 2016
Front seat is my favourite, I guess that's how every exam supposed to be conducted.
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by chrisnero(m): 6:24am On Jul 14, 2016
I experienced such sitting arrangement during a professional exam that has zero tolerance for Mal-practice. It was never a problem because I was prepared and didn't engage in this formation of a thing. Students should start doing things on their own to avoid stock when confronted with such sitting arrangement

1 Like

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by franklin000(m): 6:25am On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
I will still pass d examination..
of course if only you are the reading type
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by cpapa: 6:37am On Jul 14, 2016
computerboy:

I was about to write same thing. That's exactly their position in 500 capacity. I used to pity them that year.
Guy i dey tell u that place is hell wth more than 10 lecturer all of them go just leave office but at d last paper u wont see them they will ask d graduate assistant to come nd invigilate
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by cherriton12: 6:45am On Jul 14, 2016
Funny and odd...
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by chachanga: 7:06am On Jul 14, 2016
LAUWALI222:
I will just leave
grin grin grin grin grin
Gbagaun!
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by sammykari99(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2016
The network in this settings will still work,had written exams worse than this setting,Mech Engineering science Mec111 ,we were spaced nothing like formation or whispering not to talk of communication,who born you to look back,front or side ways ,just face your question no looking back,the course lecturer was a sadist and no nonsense man,invigilators like sardine,some forming spidermen at strategic windows,so many of us are not wise then ...I still made an "A" ..that is my toughest so far...others I cope well because I know have experience it before...The secret early preparation,exams use to be fun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by brownchocolate: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2016
ICAN examination
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by doublecheif: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2016
An LT in Ekiti state university where students are dispersedly during exams
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by extremelygolden: 7:50am On Jul 14, 2016
The exact sitting position in Yaba College of Technology both for their tests and examinations during my years as a student there.
And all other students around you will be from other unrelated departments. Omo, no be moi-moi!
I loved it because we were made to understand the purpose we were admitted into that reputable institution!

1 Like

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Iamnoble: 7:51am On Jul 14, 2016
Learn 15 Skills & Acquisition on a disk Sitting In Front Of Your Your TV/Systems @ N300...

More info @: http://busybrainconsult..com/2016/07/learn-15-skills-acquisition-sitting-in.html
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by sammykari99(m): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=joanana post=47519324]The best exam sitting position.

I will pass the exam

From secondary I learnt to depend on me myself and I.

My surname starts with A. First sit in the class. I learn to read my books and depend on noone
IN UNN when they do this during exam I just smile becos it helps u concentrate n not answer questions from my classmates during exam

So true I learn been independent in SS2 that is the best decision ,but I try carry my course mates along where the need help no matter how tight that exam maybe.
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2016
234GT:
This is my most preferred sitting arrangement because nobody will disturb me.
chai, zero joy
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by spencekat(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2016
If u read well,its the very best hall arrangement to write any exam.
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by sixtus3606(m): 8:18am On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
I will still pass d examination..
Tell them. No be today wink
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Shawlambivert(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2016
That was what came to my mind when I saw the picture. It's a replica of SLT except for the upper chamber.
princeakins:
Reminds me of Unilorin... SLT grin

Its you and ut ancestors grin
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2016
this 1 na uni Jos auditorium na
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Profay11(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2016
easyfem:
Na eksu hall bdiz .... I sure die
Renovated "Ile eye" in EKSU. LOL.
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by ptkoncept(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2016
no be today,thats what you see in a school where u crack bones not where they feed u with meat,only the wise will understand what am saying. grin
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by sweetilicious(f): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2016
Accounting dept, Unizik comes to mind. Sharia exam hall. Boys one hall, girls one hall. If you see spacing eh. Lol
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2016
Exams are sweet and come with pleasurable feelings. Just do your part responsibly to study hard in preparation and you'll experience what I mean.
There is no exam you can't pass in flying colours if you prepare well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot / Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos / Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.