Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement (33155 Views)

Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets / APC Releases Timetable For Edo Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by metroparrot: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
The attention of the National Secretariat of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has been drawn to media reports of a laughable impeachment plot by some Senators on President Muhammadu Buhari during Tuesday’s July 12, 2016 closed session of the Senate.

This is a huge joke taken too far.

The Party advises the Senators in question to stop this huge joke and concentrate on their primary constitutional responsibilities of lawmaking and discharging of their legislative mandates to their constituents at the National Assembly. The Party reiterates that the Senators in question do not to allow political shenanigans becloud overall national interest.The Party will not to join issues on the Senate forgery suit and other court cases concerning some members of the 8th Senate because it will be sub judice. We advice the Senators in question to tow the same line and allow judicial processes run it normal and legitimate course.Repeated allegations that the court cases are politically-motivated by the President and the APC are baseless. The President Muhammadu Buhari administration strictly respects the principle of the Rule of Law and also adheres to the constitutional provisions of Separation of Power between the three arms of government.

The APC urges Mr. President and the entire cabinet to remain focused in its effort to deliver on election promises and to steer the nation to its deserved heights.

SIGNED:
Mai Mala Buni
National Secretary , All Progressives Congress

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/apc-releases-statement-on-plot-to.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by HungerBAD: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by SeverusSnape(m): 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
The Party advises the Senators in question to stop this huge joke and concentrate on their primary constitutional responsibilities of lawmaking and discharging of their legislative mandates to their constituents at the National Assembly.

Good advice from APC, They should also advice Buhari to allow the legislature to carry out their constitutional duties, He should stop dabbling into the activities of the legislature, there should be separation of powers.

Just as the legislators should "concentrate on their primary constitutional responsibilities...", Buhari should also concentrate on delivering his Phantom campaign promises. Nigerians are suffering.

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by Poorboy: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
The dullard should be sent to duara let him leave our oil money... He is now looking fresh with our oil money, he would have been completely deaf now if not for our oil money... Impeach him NA

39 Likes

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by CltrAltDel: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Good advice from APC, They should also advice Buhari to allow the legislature to carry out their constitutional duties, He should stop dabbling into the activities of the legislature, there should be separation of powers.

Just as the legislators should "concentrate on their primary constitutional responsibilities...", Buhari should also concentrate on delivering his Phantom campaign promises. Nigerians are suffering.
[/s]

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by SeverusSnape(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2016

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by CltrAltDel: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Dude get a job......

51 Likes

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by theLegion(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Politics Politics Politics .... Good thing there is HEAVEN

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by SeverusSnape(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
CltrAltDel:

Dude get a job......

You, Get a life.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by CltrAltDel: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You, Get a life.

do you see me posting and commenting meaninglessly on all threads opened in less than 2 mins

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by SeverusSnape(m): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
CltrAltDel:

do you see me posting and commenting meaninglessly on all threads opened in less than 2 mins
My comments are meaningless to you because we're not on the same political page (you a zombie, Me a wailer). On the other hand, It's meaningful to my fellow wailers and other sane minds. Please don't derail this thread further. I will report you for breaking rule one in case of any further derailment. Face topic. Thanks.

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by TPAND(f): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
We pray solemnly that the joke becomes a reality.
We are tired, Hungry and devastated. Economy is in shambles and everything na upside down. Nigeria I know is paying for the sins of Africa, with the Infliction of Buhari as President of the most populous black nation in the world.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by GloShare(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
This kind Nigeria sef
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by blazetitov: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
TPAND:
We pray solemnly that the joke becomes a reality.
We are tired and Hungry. Economy is in shambles and everything na upside down. Nigeria I know is paying for the sins of Africa, with the Infliction of Buhari as President of the most populous black nation in the world.

Sorry about that cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by engrflames: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
With facts and data on ground, whoever says this government is promising is irredeemably deluded. Is 13+ months not a enough time for us to start seeing some rays of hope? Instead, things are going worse than they met them - receding economy; regional balkanization; despotic democracy; tactless, unprepared,trial-and-error, and unschooled leadership without multi-tasking competence; government of official terrorism, intolerance, propaganda, lies, deceit, vendetta and barbarism.
They are eager to take credit for all the good things started by the previous administration which are paying off now but would blame the past administration for the ugly results of their crass incompetence in office now. It's quite unfortunate that amidst all these, their(APC) fanatical fans don't even raise an eyebrow.

Note: I am a full blooded Yoruba boy before some Zombies will start singing IPOB...

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by tintingz(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ok so?
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by saasala(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
You call him a dictator yet peddle rumours of him being impeached. Irony at its peak. If he was a dictator as you claim, no earthling would dare think of impeaching him. Go and read about Adolf Hitler.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by OnWebTech: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nawa for these people o
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by dunkem21(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2016

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by saintkel(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Noise everywhere, APC should go n seat down, were they not dia wen d FG ist started lighting d gunpowder?. They never said anything

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by KINGwax007(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin

I'm stealing this meme...

And using it for u

grin cheesy get out of here and stop reporting people like a primary school class captain

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by DONSMITH123(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
good one.
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by ogawisdom(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nigerians have suffered enough we cant wait till 2019 to correct this mistake pls impeach d dullard sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by alphaconde(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Despite my non belief and the disgust i have in the government of buhari there are few good wishes I hv for them.

I don't want buhari to die in power
I don't want him impeached
I don't want full blown chaos like the Egyptian revolution.
I want him to contest and win 2019.

But why?

I simply don't want concrete excuses as to why the government failed because if these happen trust liar Mohammed to start saying.

Only if he hadn't died Nigeria would have been better than the US.
Oh the senate are responsible for the country' s misfortune, they impeached the Messiah.
You see the masses didn't have patience they came on the street and protested hence nothing was acheieved.
Finally 4 years is never enough anywhere in the world to develop a country.

Let's allow them all the space they want. And I bet you, putting everything bare APC can never surpass the trides PDP achieved.

Alpha conde

17 Likes

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by BarryX(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Let's pray!

Please Oh Lord allow the Senate to take the joke a bit further than longer and let it continue to a reasonable conclusion of thorough impeachment as the joke suggest.

This and others we pray!

Lest I forget, let the impeachment result in box-packing David Cameron style!

This is not hard to do
I trust our Senators - the last hope of the common man grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by dunkem21(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

My comments are meaningless to you because we're not on the same political page. On the other hand, It's meaningful to my fellow wailers and other sane minds. Please don't derail this thread further. I will report you for breaking rule one in case of any further derailment. Face topic. Thanks.

Honestly, you are giving zombies sleepless nights grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by ibietela2(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Boli is now 150/plantain
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by bigerboy200: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
okay ohh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo: Philip Shaibu To Defect From PDP / Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) / Fulani Herdsmen Trade Compensations With Umumbo Farmers (pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.