Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (88251 Views)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by lemolemo: 12:36am On Jul 14, 2016
Beat and impregnate means rape, he belongs to kirikiri prison and not in Nigeria upper house of assembly.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 12:37am On Jul 14, 2016
989900E:

I'll give you a second chance to read and identify the points in my comment again, and justify your response.

OTOH, next time any lady either in your place of work, neighborhood, place of study, aircraft, garage, airport, or anywhere, calls you a thug or some random name, just beat her up, preferably till she bleeds like Dino's wife, then impregnate her simultaneously while at it.

Until then, I'd take your comment as 'slip of thought'.

Insulting and calling people names runs in your blood just like your mother Remi.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by baby124: 12:41am On Jul 14, 2016
Dino the rapist. They better withdraw his diplomatic passport to avoid Nigeria being embarrassed abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 12:42am On Jul 14, 2016
Ezeego1:

And you if you mess up too I will beat up ur wife and impregnant her and nothing will happen. cheesy

Calm down and go to bed bro cheesy

Haba grin

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 12:43am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

A man that beats his wife, is he not a thug?

A man that fights in public, is he not a thug?

A man that threatens to rape a woman, is he not a thuggish rapist?

What do people in your region call such a man? In Yorubaland, we call them thugs.

And after calling them thugs, you should also prepare to receive a thuggery treatment.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by KiNiBiGd: 12:43am On Jul 14, 2016
herzern:
In a normal Yoruba setting..... When men talk......women keep quiet............. cheesy cheesy

Na traditional meeting them they do? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 12:44am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

And after calling them thugs, you should also prepare to receive a thuggery treatment.

So if you call boko haram terrorists, you should expect to get bombed?
You're not making sense bro.

5 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 12:45am On Jul 14, 2016
Imagine an American senator strengthening to beat up and rape a woman/another senate member...

Only in Nigeria..

smh..

4 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 12:47am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:
Imagine an American senator strengthening to beat up and rape a woman/another senate member...

Only in Nigeria..

smh..

Only in Nigeria will you have touts openly supporting a serial domestic abuser and rapist.

5 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 12:52am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

So if you call boko haram terrorists, you should expect to get bombed? You're not making sense bro.
Is your country calling Boko Haram terrorists not bn bombed?

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Curvinus(m): 12:54am On Jul 14, 2016
Apparently, Tinubu's pistol is no longer firing from all cylinders and you know some of these women, when they want to swing branches, they'd be shooting off IOIs to suggest they want their lower mid section savaged with the unrelenting tenacity of a hungry bulldog.

Dino may have picked up on this scintilating hint and is now behaving like a sex starved stallion, which explains why he so much wants to ravage another man's wife. Its obvious his hindbrain has been massively ticked off by Remi's dangerously effeminate vibes.

Before things get out of hand, I'd advise Tinubu at this stage to work on his obviously rusty 1860 revolver or sit and watch Remi trade up on a replacement unit, albeit an ill tempered legislative bull who could end up blowing her throat from inside out.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by StUriah(m): 12:54am On Jul 14, 2016
Dino Melaye impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe and later abandoned her because he gained access to her honeypot so cheaply like he used to do others.

Dino Melaye is a Sex Addict; a Fvckerholic with propensity to committing violent rape with impunity. He has lost his senses for him to speak so arrogantly that unguarded statement about impregnating another man's wife in d hallowed chamber.

Dino Melaye is not a respecter of women and their virtues no wonder his violent attitude towards his estranged wives.

Dino Melaye called Oshiomole's wife a commodity that could be purchased in an open market.

He once claimed to be an activist fighting for other people's rights. Dina Melaye is now a reactionary senator using his privilege membership of the Senate to protect THIEVES & FRAUDSTERS who have and still depriving Nigerians their rights to social and economic freedom.

May God deliver us from these terrible monsters we call leaders.

8 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 12:54am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Is your country calling Boko Haram terrorists not bn bombed?

I'm sure you're certainly alright with that one too.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 12:55am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Only in Nigeria will you have touts openly supporting a serial domestic abuser and rapist.

Yes only in Nigeria will you give a woman opportunity to contribute in a meeting and she will start calling her fellow human a thug.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 12:56am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

I'm sure you're certainly alright with that one too.
You're my man.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 1:03am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Sadly....

More reason why these misfits, anti social elements with warped mentality can not be part of any sane and rational society...
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 1:07am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Yes only in Nigeria will you give a woman opportunity to contribute in a meeting and she will start calling her fellow human a thug.

If your sister calls a thug a thug, would you be yarning dust about how she deserves to be threatened with rape and violence?

4 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 1:08am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

Sadly....

More reason why these misfits, anti social elements with warped mentality can not be part of any sane and rational society...

The kind of crimes Ibos support doesn't surprise me anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 1:09am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Talking about giving women opportunity to talk as if women are slaves with no rights to talk till you grant them the opportunity to talk..

You think this woman is like your abused wife you lock up in the kitchen and never allowed to speak?

And why rape a woman because she called call you a thug? Not that I believe your rubbish to start with...

You barbaric and anti social people need to keep quiet sometimes...

6 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 1:14am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

If your sister calls a thug a thug, would you be yarning dust about how she deserves to be threatened with rape and violence?

So, your own sister deserved to be battered and raped because she called some woman abuser a thug? grin

Seriously, it hurts reading the violent, disgusting, twisted, shameful and disturbing nonsense you people spew for real?

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 1:16am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

So, your own sister deserved to be battered and raped because she called some woman abuser a thug? grin

Seriously, it hurts reading the violent, disgusting, twisted, shameful and disturbing nonsense you people spew for real?

Aressa, I think this post is for the mofo that's trying to excuse violence against women.

According to him, rape, domestic violence, and abuse towards women is just okay.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 1:22am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

Talking about giving women opportunity to talk as if women are slaves with no rights to talk till you grant them the opportunity to talk..

You think this woman is like your abused wife you lock up in the kitchen and never allowed to speak?

And why rape a woman because she called call you a thug? Not that I believe your rubbish to start with...

You barbaric and anti social people need to keep quiet sometimes...

You and Remi are the same, taking pleasure in insulting and calling people names.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 1:23am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You and Remi are the same, taking pleasure in insulting and calling people names.

You and DIno are the same... taking pleasure in violence against women.

5 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by lastpage: 1:25am On Jul 14, 2016
dunkem21:
.. But Wizkid told Linda same and we all cheered grin..

.. Soyinka insulted the first lady and called somebody's wife shepopotamus* and we hailed cheesy

What changed

[b]You need to decipher the DIFFERENCE between a DESERVED INSULT....... and one borne out of malice.

Senators are supposed to make LAWS for the betterment of Nigerians, APC or PDP supporter but all these criminals in NASS do is fight over MONEY, WOMEN and POWER/POSITIONS.

What manner of decent man will say he will "impregnate" another man's wife.... in the public domain, not to even mention in the hallowed Senate chambers?
Is this not why they want IMMUNITY...... so they can behave with IMPUNITY?
The "abuse of privilege", by these criminals is just confounding.

If she was your wife, will you just dismiss it as the rant of a deranged lunatic.

Whether they like it or not, MAJORITY of Nigerians that elected Buhari will march-on the Senate and will will bring the house of criminals down.

Dem for leave Dino make im touch the woman (l dont like her though) ...im for know say that is the easiest way to seek the wrath of a man[/b]. undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 1:27am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Aressa, I think this post is for the mofo that's trying to excuse violence against women.

According to him, rape, domestic violence, and abuse towards women is just okay.

Even against his own sister... Talk evil and twisted people...
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 1:27am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

So your own brother deserved to be insulted and called names by a woman whom he never offended?.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 1:29am On Jul 14, 2016
[s]
sekundosekundo:

[/s]

Please keep quiet, you people are nauseating...

5 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by lastpage: 1:30am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Just answer that simple kwesion: What do you call such men from your own neck of woods?

Lastpage!
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 1:32am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

Even against his own sister... Talk evil and twisted people...

Any day you see a dumb person, mock him b'cos of his condition OK.
Dino may have his weak point like me and you but why mock him with that. Pls think.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 1:33am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

So your own brother deserved to be insulted and called names by a woman whom he never offended?.

Tell me your own sister or any female member in your household deserved to be raped and battered because she she insulted another man?

What kind of sick and demented argument logic is this?

4 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by lastpage: 1:34am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Did you not read where Dino first threatened everyone who was in support of that petition..... and Remi was in support?

It was Dino' s "threats" that she responded to. Ofcourse, only THUGS threaten colleagues over divergent opinion/positions on issues

Even if it is just for arguments-sake ...... try and be honest, call a Spade, A Spade.

Dino Melaye is a 'randy' THUG in the NASS!

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 1:34am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

Please keep quiet, you people are nauseating...

Like mother like son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) / A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.