Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Indonesia To Execute Nigerian And Zimbabwean This Year For Drug Trafficking - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesia To Execute Nigerian And Zimbabwean This Year For Drug Trafficking (19299 Views)

3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Drug Trafficking / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia To Execute Nigerian And Zimbabwean This Year For Drug Trafficking by shaqhead: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2016
eleojo23:

I think you got me wrong.
I am not questioning the efficacy of the hangman's noose.
I am just saying that despite all these consequences, some people will still go ahead to smuggle drugs there. That is why I shook my head.

And yeah, I am doing fine.
Hey bro gdmorn, dnt mind me joor misconstrued ur position!
Re: Indonesia To Execute Nigerian And Zimbabwean This Year For Drug Trafficking by ostirich(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2016
win3k:
That "Nigerian" is i/bo.
why they still call them Nigerians I don't know

I don't blame you slowpoke.
If you are properly traced, I won't be surprised that you are from one timid village where only you can read and write. That's why you find it fun writing anything you like in social media without thinking just to tell the world that your village is represented in Nairaland.

Have you asked yourself if the "I/bo" still want to be called Nigerians. Definitely no because you just recently learnt how to read and write if not you would have known they never wanted to be called Nigerians again.

Please reason before you write. If you don't understand ask someone reasonable to interpret to you.

MUMU
Re: Indonesia To Execute Nigerian And Zimbabwean This Year For Drug Trafficking by win3k: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2016
ostirich:

I don't blame you slowpoke.
If you are properly traced, I won't be surprised that you are from one timid village where only you can read and write. That's why you find it fun writing anything you like in social media without thinking just to tell the world that your village is represented in Nairaland.

Have you asked yourself if the "I/bo" still want to be called Nigerians. Definitely no because you just recently learnt how to read and write if not you would have known they never wanted to be called Nigerians again.

Please reason before you write. If you don't understand ask someone reasonable to interpret to you.

MUMU

Drug trafficking: 132 mostly i/bos waiting to die….120 on death row in China, 11 in Indonesia, 1 in Singapore
Nigeria stands to lose no fewer than 132 citizens who are on death row in various prisons across Indonesia, China and Singapore.

11 Nigerians are currently on death row, having been sentenced to death at various times by Indonesian courts. They were sentenced to death on drug-related offences, which largely centered on being in possession of heroin and other narcotics.

Obinna Nwajagu, Michael Titus Igwe, Hillary .K. Chimezie, Stephen Rasheed Akinyemi, Humphrey Ijike alias Doctor, Gap Nadi alias Papa, are some Nigerians whom the Indonesian government may execute any time from now. Others awaiting death in Indonesia include, Eugene Ape alias Felixe, Ekfere Dike Ale Kamal alias Samuel, Seck Osmane/Cajetan Uchenna Onyenworo, Samuel Iwuchukwu Okoye and Hansen Anthony Nwaolisa. Some human rights groups had sometime in April 2013, petitioned the National Assembly over the fate of 14 Nigerians awaiting death in Indonesia. The groups, World Alliance for Against Terrorism, Violence and Inhuman Treatment and Committee for the Defence of Human Rights (CDHR), also urged the federal government to wade into the matter. But in spite of pleas for clemency by the Nigerian government, Indonesia known for its hard stance on drug offences, has never shied away from carrying out capital punishment on drug-related offences in its country

Google, i/bo drug dealers in South America, Asia, middle East, Europe - if i/bos can get to the moon they will be dealing drugs there.
Re: Indonesia To Execute Nigerian And Zimbabwean This Year For Drug Trafficking by win3k: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2016
Enrichlee:
In the end, he/she is a Nigerian! Not a southerner nor easterner, Not an Igbo nor Yoruba.
P.S: Outside the four walls of NL(pun intended), tribe is irrelevant

Yes it is, you cannot allow a small number of monkeys with a get rich or die trying mentality to take down an entire country!

Thai Police Officer Interrogating Nigerian Suspect Says Ig.bos Are Curse To Africa:
He called Nigerians the shame and curse of Africa and particularly labeled Igb.os as the pioneers of this ‘curse’ and as ‘selfish’ ‘stubborn,’ ‘liars’ and repeat offenders.
Re: Indonesia To Execute Nigerian And Zimbabwean This Year For Drug Trafficking by harrysjones(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2016
the wages of sin in that coUntries is Dead May GOD HELP US
Re: Indonesia To Execute Nigerian And Zimbabwean This Year For Drug Trafficking by Jakama90(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
lakes99:

dont u dare quote me again u fu*cking idiot
Bleep-off modafu**ker........ Born troway.
Re: Indonesia To Execute Nigerian And Zimbabwean This Year For Drug Trafficking by winj3: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
julioralph:
sad sad
what about the white british woman ehnn
na only black people dem see angry

rephrase, na only i/bo people dem see.
99% of black drug dealers in Indonesia belong to a single African tribe, i/bo
Re: Indonesia To Execute Nigerian And Zimbabwean This Year For Drug Trafficking by MDsambo: 12:20am On Jul 16, 2016
Jakama90:
What if one of them is your brother?..... Modafucker.

Guesse what?
Re: Indonesia To Execute Nigerian And Zimbabwean This Year For Drug Trafficking by Syphonn(m): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fear seized the village of Shayamoya in the province of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa after the discovery of a decapitated body.

The family of 25-year-old Zanele Hlatshwayo, who has been missing since July, believes she was the victim of a ring of cannibalism that led to the arrest of five men.

His decaying body was found after a man who claimed to be a traditional healer surrendered to the police last week and confessed that he was tired of eating human flesh.

Read more at www.busygisting.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Nigerian Men Nabbed For Drug Trafficking In Malawi (Pics) / Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) / Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.