Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Beware Of Sportbet Scammer -- Oglog05 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beware Of Sportbet Scammer -- Oglog05 (428 Views)

Checkout How To Win Sportbet Here / Secret To Win Sportbet Is Here / Win! Win! Win! Win Sportbet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Sportbet Scammer -- Oglog05 by Fastecash: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE ALL
NAIRALANDER AND ALSO MODERATORS OF
THIS FORUM THAT ANOTHER SCAMMER HAVE
BEEN DISCOVER. THE NAME IS CALL SAMUEL
OGIDI . WHICH USERNAME IS 'OGLOG05' HE'S A
CRONIC SCAMMER.
HOW CLAIMED THAT HE WINS 1M, 300K
EVERYDAY IN SPORTBET AND YOU STILL GO
AHEAD TO FRAUD PEOPLE BY SELLING FAKE
FIXED MATCH 20K FOR CORRECT SCORE AND
10K FOR HT/FT SCORES..... WHICH ARE NOT
REAL...
WHAT SURPRISE ME MOST IS THAT, HE WILL
GO TO GOOGLE OR OTHER WEBSITE TO EDIT
DIFFERENT BETSLIP CLAIMING THAT HE WINS
MILLIONS AND THOUSANDS EVERYDAY............
CAN ITS BE POSSIBLE?
WHAT PAIN ME MOST IS THAT THESE SET OF
PEOPLE THEY ARE MAKING NAIRALAND TO
LOST ITS VALUE, TRUST AND ITS
IMPORTANCE.....
MODERATOR DO D NEEDFUL THING BEFORE HE
SCAM MORE NAIRALAND...... AM ONE OF ITS
VICTIM BUT THANK GOD VE LEARNT MY
LESSON
BE WARNED
BE AWARE
CC: NAIRALANDER
Re: Beware Of Sportbet Scammer -- Oglog05 by andrew209: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
To me I will say he is not to be blamed many people were on this forum when he asked for 20k for fixed matches and they were not interested but some went ahead to give the money to a millionaire who could not help others free, we should think before we do things and not doing things before we think. Is his luck. People will see adverts learn how to make $10,000 in 3 days and will still be interested without asking the people where is his own millionaire you jump and pay him 10,000 in the name of seminar
Re: Beware Of Sportbet Scammer -- Oglog05 by otitokoroleti: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2016
if u believe in fixed match then u r a BIG FOOL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Draft Your Football Team & Compete To Win Real Cash Prizes?? / Rio Olympics 2016: See Adorable Photos From The Opening Ceremony (must See) / 2016/17 Season Jerseys Now Available! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.