Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

IMPORTANT INFO TO ALL OAU ASPIRANTS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMPORTANT INFO TO ALL OAU ASPIRANTS (650 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Oau Aspirants 2018/19 / Information For All OAU Post-utme/de Screening Applicants 2017 / OAU ASPIRANTS- What Do You Think About The New System Used In Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IMPORTANT INFO TO ALL OAU ASPIRANTS by OAUPeeps: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
*IMPORTANT INFO TO ALL OAU ASPIRANTS*

In a bid to serve you better and reach you more readily, *OAU Peeps News Agency* has decided to create a WhatsApp Group for all aspirants of Obafemi Awolowo University.
The primary aim is to disseminate targeted information to this class of persons faster.

Also note that the present Pre-degree students can also join the group...

To join the WhatsApp group, send a direct message to any of these numbers; 08064189480, 0806342 9623 OR 0813827657 on WhatsApp using the format below.

'Kindly add me to the OAU Peeps Aspirants' group. My name is Ajanlekoko May, aspirant of the Department of Chemistry.'

You will be added once we receive your request.
NOTE: Send your request once and to only one of the numbers above.

Regards,
Farombi Oluwaseun[Babafaros]
Public Relations Officer/Social Media Manager
OAU Peeps News Agency

Kindly re-bc
Re: IMPORTANT INFO TO ALL OAU ASPIRANTS by PECng: 3:33pm On May 16, 2022
The Next Things for OAU Aspirants Now that they have Passed their UTME
Yearly, I always advise OAU aspirants to never have a reason to wait till OAU says something about post-UTME before they start making moves about their admission processes; there are thousands (if not millions) of UTME applicants who chose OAU as their choice of school, but the 200/400 total UTME score required by OAU for an aspirant to qualify for their post-UTME cuts the competition down by lots of thousands to fewer thousands who will also have to compete in the post-UTME before the school’s departments would give out their cutoff marks to cut more thousands of applicants off to the level of having just a few hundreds or less per department. This would mean that from the level of picking up a UTME form and choosing OAU, to the level of admission, being an OAU aspirant would mean that you are competing with thousands of people who want the same thing you want, and there are a lot of things you must do differently and better to be what determines whether you win in the competition or you lose in it. CONTINUE READING HERE https://www.pecngr.com/2022/05/the-next-things-for-oau-aspirants-now.html

Re: IMPORTANT INFO TO ALL OAU ASPIRANTS by PECng: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
The Danger of Having a High Aggregate Score in OAU’s Post-UTME and not Getting Admitted
Like many other highly competitive schools in Nigeria, OAU’s model for admissions changes every now and then to level up with events, so it’s okay to say OAU does not have a fixed system for determining who gets admitted and who doesn’t. Don’t get me wrong, the Post-UTME system of screening out thousands of applicants is a constant thing and it has proven itself effective over the years, so this is not what I’m talking about when I say OAU does not have a fixed system for determining who gets admitted and who doesn’t; what I mean is that after the Post-UTME has screened out thousands of applicants who couldn’t score the required average mark in the Post-UTME aggregate score to make them earn the “Eligible for Admission” comment, there are still thousands of candidates remaining who would still have to struggle to earn one admission from the mere 10,000 to 15,000 admission spots available in the school every admission session. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2022/12/the-danger-of-having-high-aggregate.html

(1) (Reply)

If A Lizard Can, Why Can't We? / If You Pass D Jamb Cutoff Of 180 Register For Unilag Screening / University Of Ilorin Pre-admission Screening Exercise For 2016/2017 Academic Ses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.