Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (59101 Views)

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
I have never seen a lady that will not formulate a touching story astonishing how she lost her virginity. It either ranges from their EX who coerced them into sex out of ignorance and naivety; they didn't know it happened, they lost it when climbing an ugwu leaf at their backyards or when they were riding bicycles.

In as much as I admire guys courage to always take responsibilities for their own actions without blaming it on anybody. Ever since I was born, I'm yet to see a guy in his right sense of reasoning telling awful stories of how he lost his virginity. A guy engages in sex due to his own discretion and deems it disgraceful to be formulating stories as to why he lost it. A lady on the other hand will do it at her own discretion, (not because she was forced or something but because she wanted it) but will heap loads of lies on whom she did it with afterwards just to evoke pity from her partner.

These formulation of lies are unleashed and aimed at appearing decent and responsible. As a result of this, they come up with all sorts of pitiful stories just to avoid being labeled a badoo.

The purpose of this thread is not to demean ladies but to open the eyes of many young dude who may be gullible to fall for these lies

*Let me open the floor by sharing the greatest lie ever formulated to me*

There was this lady I dated for a few months. I, being a type of person that doesn't deem it right to inquire a lady's intimate status. Since my friends were always giving testimonies of how ladies often. come up with framed up stories, I decided to ask this babe if she ever had intimate experience. She told me she once had and complemented it with a sorrowful story of how she lost it when she was bathing. According to her, she accidentally slipped her finger into her v-jay when she was trying to wash her thighs thoroughly with soap and sponge. I just smiled and consoled her.

I don't know why most ladies always come up with these related stories that will definitely evoke compassion and pity.

Guys, over to you cool

86 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by ireneony(f): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Slipped her finger inside her puni and turned non -virgin cheesy just like that.

The thing de pain me.
You go out on a date with a guy the first thing he ask is..are you a virgin.

This happened last april. ..i was at home bored when a call came in, i picked up my phone..saw a strange number and i was so reluctant(i dont go abt picking calls that are not on my contact) so i decided to answer the call. I heard a deep voice..#cut conversation short.
He told me he knew me from somewhere..
So we got talking. Oneday, he fixed a date we should meet which i oblige to.

On that sunny day we met at fancy restaurant. I won't lie, the food was one of the best i have ever tasted cheesy..
We talked about ourselves.

This guy is from a wealthy family meh but very religious.
He Asked, are you are a virgin, i replied hmmmm nah"
His face was kinda sad. He told me he thought i was a decent girl. and i replied yes of course "I'm decent. grin.

He explained everything to me that he is a virgin and vowed to get married to a virgin aswell.; don't be angry, we can be friends you know, just friends. I was so furious in my mind. angry na wey i wan hammer na enemy don put sand for my garri.

To my question:
Nairalanders, do you think what he did was right?

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by henrylowe(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
This thread will be very interesting and I urge Lalasticlala to move it to the front page so that guys will learn

This reminds me when a lady told me she lost her virginity when she fell from okada after a strenous day at school. I just shook my head and didn't utter a word

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Came here to read comments

5 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by DynamoDeGreat: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Keke park me here

I said park me here

Let the lies roll in

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by wristbangle: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
A lady once told me how she lost her virginity when hustling to board danfo at Ajegunle and I actually believed this lie embarassed . Thanks for this insightful post prof. tosyne2much.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by sinaj(f): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
This thread go sweet o! grin

Cme to read lies tongue

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Smellymouth: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by pezeji(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
what abt lies guys tell for losing theirs?

2 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by vizkiz: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
She said the guy forced himself on her even after telling him to stop. grin

Please tell me, no be you carry leg Waka go the guy house?
No be you off cloth before the guy begin shook upandan?
No be you wear mini skirt go the guy house considering the thing you carry for back?
Abeg stop lying joor grin

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by edbor(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
testimonies
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hypnotized

She didn't know how it happened...she just saw him doing it...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by ThrillmeatRep(f): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Na cucumber wey I dey chop
Tear am

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by murphyibiam15(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
the first gal told me it was the tampon she used during her menses in secondary school that tore it

the second told me she lost her virginity without sex ; that they were just having fore play before she could realise it was gone and she lost it without sex...this kept me wondering what manner of lies ppl can unleash..

gals abeg make una try stop these lies nah

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by SweetOlive(f): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Uhm
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by ronald4lif(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
I've only dated one guy all my life and we had sex just once, he was the one who deflowered me. Funny thing is, no one asked sef.

Ladies will always attempt to give the impression that they're sexually restrain and inactive. But who do we blame when they're seen as hoes once they open up about their sexual history.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by murphyibiam15(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
pezeji:
what abt lies guys tell for losing theirs?
nothing like virginity in men...or will u bleed the cap of ur pen!s and leave a scar there ,D

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by stiflerdrug: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
She finger fvcked herself and sh!tangry

Buh anyways Iav scored.. Nothing to do with me. cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by confistified(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
They mostly use rape/molestation to cover up
I was raped wen I was young undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by fistonati(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
murphyibiam15:
the first gal told me it was the tampon she used during her menses in secondary school that tore it

the second told me she lost her virginity without sex ; that they were just having fore play before she could realise it was gone and she lost it without sex...this kept me wondering what manner of lies ppl can unleash..

gals abeg make una try stop these lies nah

I confirmed your Excellency in lieing

11 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by pezeji(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
murphyibiam15:

nothing like virginity in men...or will u bleed the cap of ur pen!s and leave a scar there ,D
grin
murphyibiam15:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
She said she lost her virginty when an ant bit her buttocks, she jumped suddenly and on landing, she heard a crack..!

Brothers and sisters, Na so cold catch me ehhn..

319 Likes 36 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by murphyibiam15(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
fistonati:

I confirmed your Excellency in lieing
wateva....thats the fact nigga cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by kiddoiLL(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
all of them were raped, u wont see one who did happily

ME: your first sex baby, how'd you lost ur virginity

SHE: I was forced by my uncle when i went to deliver a message..i dont want to talk bout it

ME: y didnt u tell ur mum, dis was unfair to u.

SHE: No i didnt tell anyone cus i dnt want to b d reason d family will divide n have issues

ME:

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by ikbnice(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Me said she got tired of being a virgin and the zeal to experiment took over her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by ikbnice(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
sinaj:
This thread go sweet o! grin

Cme to read lies tongue
Tell us a lie, letz share it. How did you lose your virginity ma'am?

2 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by ikbnice(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
henrylowe:
This thread will be very interesting and I urge Lalasticlala to move it to the front page so that guys will learn

This reminds me when a lady told me she lost her virginity when she fell from okada after a strenous day at school. I just shook my head and didn't utter a word
this one really got me laffin. Her head no break, her arms and legs no break, na the leather wey seal her precious honeywell come break. chai! some lies wey gals dey tell dey smell ehn!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
smiley
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by HoneyB10(f): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Op are you a virgin undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by mizzbouqui(f): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by STENON(f): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ok.
Re: See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.