Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

The New UK PM Is A Freemason - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The New UK PM Is A Freemason (2219 Views)

How Does One Become A Freemason? / 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! / Islam And Freemasonry. Can A Muslim Be A Freemason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New UK PM Is A Freemason by MakeWeTalk: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
[size=15pt]One Freemason Leave's To Be Replaced By Another One!

The New PM of UK is giving a Freemason handshake![/size]

[size=15pt]Before You say there are only male Freemasons[/size]
Re: The New UK PM Is A Freemason by Sunnymatey(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
She can be anything for all l care. Her day of reckoning will surely come.
Re: The New UK PM Is A Freemason by MakeWeTalk: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sunnymatey:
She can be anything for all l care. Her day of reckoning will surely come.

Jesus is Lord
Re: The New UK PM Is A Freemason by c3503521: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Another one!

A thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand; but it shall not come nigh me.

Only with my eyes shall I behold and see the depraved insanity of religion.
Re: The New UK PM Is A Freemason by MakeWeTalk: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
c3503521:
Another one!

A thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand; but it shall not come nigh me.

Only with my eyes shall I behold and see the depraved insanity of religion.

Funny na bible you quote oh!

Psalm 91:7
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

1 Like

Re: The New UK PM Is A Freemason by JSoE(f): 2:07am On Jul 14, 2016
And so? How is it disturbing you? Is she forcing you to become one? In fact,how does this concern us in Nigeria? You see our problem? We like poking our flat noses into what is strictly none of our business. We'd never look beyond religion and tribe.That's one of the reasons why we are so backward.Look at the person's competence not religious inclination.The Brits are not complaining so you don't have any reason to complain.It is their country.I just tire for Nigerians. So so fear fear and bigotry.My dear,face front and concentrate on your country,o jare.

2 Likes

Re: The New UK PM Is A Freemason by MakeWeTalk: 2:44am On Jul 14, 2016
JSoE:
And so? How is it disturbing you? Is she forcing you to become one? In fact,how does this concern us in Nigeria? You see our problem? We like poking our flat noses into what is strictly none of our business. We'd never look beyond religion and tribe.That's one of the reasons why we are so backward.Look at the person's competence not religious inclination.The Brits are not complaining so you don't have any reason to complain.It is their country.I just tire for Nigerians. So so fear fear and bigotry.My dear,face front and concentrate on your country,o jare.

You seem be not knowledgeable of things.

The UK still influences things here.

So if a godless person is running the show, can't you tell that the person cannot do us good?
Re: The New UK PM Is A Freemason by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 14, 2016
Her wahala
Re: The New UK PM Is A Freemason by shukuokukobambi: 7:20am On Jul 14, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

You seem be not knowledgeable of things.

The UK still influences things here.

So if a godless person is running the show, can't you tell that the person cannot do us good?

And how many godfull people dey your Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: The New UK PM Is A Freemason by MakeWeTalk: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

And how many godfull people dey your Nigeria?

Oh boy na God alone sabi

But una Overseers are all in one satanic association or the other.
Re: The New UK PM Is A Freemason by shukuokukobambi: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Oh boy na God alone sabi

But una Overseers are all in one satanic association or the other.

So why are you now bothered about the UK prime minister?

Even if she dey Satan lodge, she no fit worse pass our overseers and politicians
Re: The New UK PM Is A Freemason by JSoE(f): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

So why are you now bothered about the UK prime minister?

Even if she dey Satan lodge, she no fit worse pass our overseers and politicians

Leave the confused fellow let him be showcasing his state of confusion online.The people he's dying on top their matter don't even care about all these nonsense.All they care about is the ability of the person to deliver.He won't go and find a way to contribute to the development of Africa so that the 'influence' he believes UK has on us will dwindle.Oga OP,continue looking for godless people where there is none.You won't face Nigeria that is facing you.

1 Like

Re: The New UK PM Is A Freemason by MakeWeTalk: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
[size=18pt]Hosea 4:6 (KJV)
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge[/size] cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Smell Christmas In The Air / Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. / Can God Be Seen? Qur'an vs Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.