Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies (935 Views)

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by Nasa28(m): 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
I have been thinking about this, its obvious 80% of ladies will tell you they have a bf while 90% of guys will tell you they're single.

biko!! I need an explanation
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by LuveU2(f): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Trust girls when they say they are in a relationship, most times they are right. Guys lie a lot about their status..If married men can get away with cheating on their wives, while denying their marital status, how mach more bachelors.
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by Nasa28(m): 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
my problem is that we have many many girls in a relationship and many single girls....... so wia are their men or does if mean they use it to scare away guys cos that's part of the reason why I am still single
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by Nasa28(m): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
LuveU2:
Trust girls when they say they are in a relationship, most times they are right. Guys lie a lot about their status..If married men can get away with cheating on their wives, while denying their marital status, how mach more bachelors.

my problem is that we have many many girls in
a relationship and many single girls....... so wia
are their men or does it mean they use it to
scare guys away cos that's part of the reason
why I am still single
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by NnamdiN: 7:12am On Jul 14, 2016
They dont know they are single wink
meanwhile checkout konga.com/hugostores
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by Vincent41(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2016
Nasa28:
my problem is that we have many many girls in a relationship and many single girls....... so wia are their men or does if mean they use it to scare away guys cos that's part of the reason why I am still single

as a man till u change ur mentalitiy about women knowing none of them can ever be sinlge,then u will always.....i dont care if a woman has 100BF,my own is to try,win and Bleep the hell out of her!!!!..They are just tool meant to be bleeped wella....Paulkillerman is my mentor!!!!
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by raywan: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2016
See question grin
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by Dotwillis1(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2016
because once the guy has achieved what he wants, then he z done and on to the next prey. Ladies on the other side still take it serious thinking they in a relationship grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by Kenneth205(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by Nasa28(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Just speechless

But I feel somehow making ppl breakup
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by LuveU2(f): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nasa28:

why I am still single

Helo dearie
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by LuveU2(f): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nasa28:

why I am still single

Helo dearie
come vote my candidate here embarassed https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#48103668

Just type I vote falconey Cc NLJega Thats all

I see u are off line now, anyway voting ends at 6pm and continues tomorrow @10 am
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by Frei(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
I just might snatch your Ferrari cos all I know is Benz
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
The ratio of guy to girl is mostly low like 1guy=4girls but the same cant be said of girls a typical girl has this stat 1girl=atleast 6guys, namely boo, bae, emeka, ebube, prisca, maga1, maga2, dad
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2016
LuveU2:
Gd morning dear smiley voting continues today on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final

Remember its; I vote Falconey Cc NLJega Thats all

I see you are offline now, voting starts at 10am -6pm. Pls do remember to exercise your franchise.

Thank you so much for your support. smiley

TEAM FALCONEY

Cc Fearless15
Frei
on standby

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Nasa28:
Just speechless

But I feel somehow making ppl breakup
you never ready!
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by LuveU2(f): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2016
fearless15:
on standby
Sweetheart pls what do u mean? smiley
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2016
LuveU2:
Sweetheart pls what do u mean? smiley
you mentioned me right? Its like here i am
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by LuveU2(f): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2016
fearless15:
you mentioned me right? Its like here i am
Thanks dear. As it stands ur acc is not so elligible to vote but u can still vote us dear. Thank u so much smiley
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2016
LuveU2:
Thanks dear. As it stands ur acc is not so elligible to vote but u can still vote us dear. Thank u so much smiley
happy to serve in anyway i can wink
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by LuveU2(f): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2016
fearless15:
happy to serve in anyway i can wink
Thank u so much dear kiss
Re: Why Do We Have Single Guys And Hooked Up Ladies by ITbomb(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
The truth is that 30% of the guys are controlling 80% of the girls mostly because of the economic situation.

The 30% are the ones girls would hook up easily thinking they are the only one

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me: She Pulled Are Pant I F....k See Full Story / Why Have I Kept My Virginity For So Long / As This Ever Happened To You While Walking In The Rain. What Did U Do Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.