Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY (2891 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress / Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Palmwinetapper: 1:45am On Jul 14, 2016
The 28 year old ex beauty queen stunned 2 days in a row.

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Palmwinetapper: 1:46am On Jul 14, 2016
Charix see this beauty! wink Angelina Jolie or Beyonce can't compare
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Palmwinetapper: 1:47am On Jul 14, 2016
Utchgirl come n see
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Palmwinetapper: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dear Lord why I this post not catching momentum
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Palmwinetapper: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
Why is nobody caring about Munachi abii but caring about Rita and Time?!!!! angry
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rihanna asked for her style back.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Palmwinetapper: 7:03am On Oct 03, 2016
charix:
Rihanna asked for her style back.
its not her style though....FAIL
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 03, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
its not her style though....FAIL
Is it not too early in the day to manifest your 'disability'? Go complete your sleep cycle first, I'm still yet to fully wake.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Palmwinetapper: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2016
charix:

Is it not too early in the day to manifest your 'disability'? Go complete your sleep cycle first, I'm still yet to fully wake.
fuk yewwwww
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Palmwinetapper: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2016
charix:

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
fuk yewwwww
Munachi, make yourself useful and leave me alone. People who have jobs tomorrow are busy resting meanwhile you're trolling as usual.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
...and? I'm not impressed. Send _nudes next.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Palmwinetapper: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2016
charix:

Munachi, make yourself useful and leave me alone. People who have jobs tomorrow are busy resting meanwhile you're trolling as usual.
you don't have a job to report to, stop flossing
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you don't have a job to report to, stop flossing
Doesn't mean I don't make the best out of my situation. What else are you known for other than trolling nairaland? I've never seen you give advice or post a reasonable thread here. If your account is deactivated today nobody here would remember you in the evening.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Palmwinetapper: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
charix:

Doesn't mean I don't make the best out of my situation. What else are you known for other than trolling nairaland? I've never seen you give advice or post a reasonable thread here. If your account is deactivated today nobody here would remember you in the evening.
you do the same you dumb bastard!!!!! I am on TV GET ON MY LEVEL!
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you do the same you dumb bastard!!!!! I am on TV GET ON MY LEVEL!
Eh en? So because you're on a cheap show nobody would hear word again. My friend contribute your quota to society, you're a nobody. It's the reason you open _stupid threads on nairaland trying to trick your mind into believing you're somebody.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
Idiot, I'd've sang your praises if you came here masquerading as Agbani Darego. So far she's the only MBGN with qualities worth emulating. Unlike you she legitimately won the title and has moved past the phase.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Palmwinetapper: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
charix:

Eh en? So because you're on a cheap show nobody would hear word again. My friend contribute your quota to society, you're a nobody. It's the reason you open _stupid threads on nairaland trying to trick your mind into believing you're somebody.
I am great! You are not my maker OK
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Palmwinetapper: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
charix:
Idiot, I'd've sang your praises if you came here masquerading as Agbani Darego. So far she's the only MBGN with qualities worth emulating. Unlike you she legitimately won the title and has moved past the phase.
so muna won her title illegally bah?
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
so muna won her title illegally bah?
If the masses keep questioning how somebody won a competition then it's fairly obvious the person didn't merit it. There's never smoke without fire.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I am great! You are not my maker OK
Great people don't blow their trumpets, others do it for them.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Neimar: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
I wanna bonk muna
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Palmwinetapper: 12:08am On Oct 04, 2016
charix:

Great people don't blow their trumpets, others do it for them.
everyone calls me beautiful, they blow the trumpet for me
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Palmwinetapper: 12:09am On Oct 04, 2016
charix:

If the masses keep questioning how somebody won a competition then it's fairly obvious the person didn't merit it. There's never smoke without fire.
masses as in you? That's singular bruv
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 04, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
everyone calls me beautiful, they blow the trumpet for me
Not from my observation.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 04, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
masses as in you? That's singular bruv
You're really close minded to the comments on blogs. I guess the self-deceit has eaten deep within you.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Palmwinetapper: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
charix:

You're really close minded to the comments on blogs. I guess the self-deceit has eaten deep within you.
people fawn over me. 99.9 percentage of those negative comments come from you anyi na di
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
people fawn over me. 99.9 percentage of those negative comments come from you anyi na di
A tired tune you keep singing. Bask in ignorance, woman.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Palmwinetapper: 12:28am On Oct 05, 2016
charix:

A tired tune you keep singing. Bask in ignorance, woman.
am pregnant, go easy on me please
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
am pregnant, go easy on me please
Shut it.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Palmwinetapper: 12:48am On Oct 05, 2016
charix:

Shut it.
no you shut up
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Beauty !!!!! SEXY by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
no you shut up
Childish games this late night? Ok. I see. So this is what yeyebrities do behind closed doors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Queen Of Hairs Going Nude On Instagram? / Keep Your Arguement To Yourself,this Girl Has The Biggest Boobs In Lagos (photos / Adorable Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Her 82yr Old Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.