Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] (35186 Views)

5 Photos Of Paul Okoye’s New House That Proves That He’s Too Rich To Go Broke / Paul Okoye's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? / Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by buoye1(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2016
Sincerely i like this dude.... God bless you more

1 Like

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by 7inches: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2016
IamDino:

SmH.
You no know the difference between PIDGIN ENGLISH and QUEEN'S ENGLISH. sad shocked

u dnt kno that mistake occurs...SMH
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2016
royalfamily:

Despite the froshness in the look. I still smell the igbo look on him.

Because he's igbo and proud.
Should he have a yoruba or hausa look?
What's wrong with you?

Jobless people like you and tribalism are like bread and butter.
Get a life and stop limiting it to tribe.
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2016
7inches:

u dnt kno that mistake occurs...SMH
Na earthquake?
Don't be pained...was joking.
Check out my siggy na.
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by saintdennis(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2016
wordproof:
Dis nigga fvcked up!..i prefer he in P-sqaure(jst wish he could still be part of d team n still do his solo gig) cool pic doh!

He should continue dressing like small pikin and wearing same design/cloth and colour on stage with Paul? Abegiii

Person don old enough to show maturity no be fight. They should have broken up the group amicably sha

1 Like

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by royalfamily(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
wapu:

Because he's igbo and proud.
Should he have a yoruba or hausa look?
What's wrong with you?

Jobless people like you and tribalism are like bread and butter.
Get a life and stop limiting it to tribe.

Stop been foolish am also an igbo guy I mean he has a strong gene of igbo in him.N don't blame me for been jobless blame the foolish decision u took by voting buhari instead of someone from the south south.....N also learn how to mind ur own biz by reading n continue strolling.
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by royalfamily(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
7inches:

go back ...think
come back... modify.

Add that 7inches to ur brain n it will teaches u how to mind ur own bizness.
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by hssl(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
embarassed
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by Jacko01: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
If i get thos kind face

Wetin i go do nigerian gals

Esp dose unilag babes dat can form

Still péter you are a stupid somebody
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by FOREXMART(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
oya dab
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by junketer(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
I just love this peter. No homo. I just hope both of them can just make up already. Meanwhile na peter sure pass

1 Like

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by 7inches: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
royalfamily:

Add that 7inches to ur brain n it will teaches u how to mind ur own bizness.

im.becile...

its seems u dnt kno who i am
when i sting u.... u regret ur weathered life.
keep off i warn u for d last time
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by 7inches: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
IamDino:
Na earthquake? Don't be pained...was joking. Check out my siggy na.

hahahahahahhahaah.... omg... did u customise dat ? LMAO
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by nurusystem(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
peter as done the right thing,,let go solo,,we/can still com back as group show,,but you need to see my Manager,,i like this guy,is choice he make for himself..,,

1 Like

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by gebest: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
so why did he dye his hair?
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
gebest:
so why did he dye his hair?
I don't think that's dye..he's probably going bald and has gone to cover up the bald spot with micro-pigmentation.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by Jennifer89(f): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
money good o!
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by passyhansome(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dear Moderator you can always ban me if you want, but that won't subdue my urge for truth. Iyalaya anybody wey wan stop the truth.
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by tayo200(m): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
what's special abt d eye nah
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by Xbursta(m): 12:47am On Jul 15, 2016
wordproof:
Dis nigga fvcked up!..i prefer he in P-sqaure(jst wish he could still be part of d team n still do his solo gig) cool pic doh!

Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by Xbursta(m): 12:47am On Jul 15, 2016
so don't judge
Re: Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] by lebete3000: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lordskyes:
Peter okoye shared this photo of him online and its honestly one of the best photos of him I've seen in a while....

He shows off his cute side beards and simple look...!!!
Looks humble though...!!!

What do you think of his new look at least he's not showing off abs which makes us the abless guys feel inferior!

peterpsquare:

"Some Kisses are given with the Eyes#LookIntoMyEyes #Goodmorning"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH1Po9kjdWQ/?hl=en

Fine boy wey no sabi sing...na to just dey dance disco upandown.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It / Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua / Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.