Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,402,761 members, 5,376,276 topics. Date: Monday, 20 January 2020 at 05:42 AM

Four Kinds Of Girls You’d Meet At A Nigerian Campus Party - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Four Kinds Of Girls You’d Meet At A Nigerian Campus Party (725 Views)

Miss Campus Anambra-season One / 5 Types Of Girls You’ll Meet In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Kinds Of Girls You’d Meet At A Nigerian Campus Party by FlySly05: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2016
1.Miss Quintessential.
She’s a cocktail of all the good things of life. Pretty, hot, friendly and walks like she was born in those 4inch heels. She gets the attention of every guy in the party and so does her boyfriend! Sorry! She’ll most likely come with a boyfriend (or at least a guy who’s pretending to be) and will hang on to his arm much to the annoyance of other guys. But if she doesn’t come with one: what can I say? Good luck!Roll the dice and have something.

2.The Ugly one.
There are two things involved here. Its either you press your phone and pretend not to see her, or you’re already contemplating hooking up with her before you realize she’s ugly
How did this happen?She’d probably have the shortest dress on and the best twerking skills. Its almost like she came charged and just when you’re thinking of making the night a perfect one, she turns around and dot dot dot.

3.The shy one.
This is a Case of misplaced priorities because the question on everyone’s mind is “what’s she doing here?”.Dance:”I don’t dance outside”.Drink:”I don’t take alcohol”. Oya let’s talk: she gives the I’m-so-shy-you-literally-have-to-talk-for-me-while-explaining-your-jokes-and-sarcasm attitude.

4.The Sharp babe.
She’s your typical Nigerian babe!She as an average dancing skill and is not shy to show it off. She’s hot(may or may not be pretty) and might be willing to have a one night stand with you if you play your cards right. Have a nice rendezvous!

Link
http://magazine.vasiti.com/2016/07/13/four-kinds-of-girls-youd-meet-at-a-nigerian-campus-party/

Re: Four Kinds Of Girls You’d Meet At A Nigerian Campus Party by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2016
Am number=None
Re: Four Kinds Of Girls You’d Meet At A Nigerian Campus Party by FlySly05: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Am number=None
I'm thinking you might be number 3 since you strike the same pose as her.

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife And The Olugbo Of Ugbo In A Battle For Supremacy / Photos : OPC Leader, Gani Adams Visits Alaafin Of Oyo / To All Africans: Do Not Divide Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.