Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose (46580 Views)

Nigerians React After Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
na wao
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by AntiWailer: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
This guy and irrelevant things.

3 Likes

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Cornerstone001: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by flokii: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very funny.

If Fayose calls me, i will not only change my phone number, but will also throw away the phone and get a new one.

grin

Wicked! But why?

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Freiburger(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
After all those death wishes?

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by jaid23: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fayose stop calling Baba Again jooor... Dont stain Baba with ur corrupt mind... Mcheeewwwe..

3 Likes

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Rilwon: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
spako4:
Are you calling the dead or the living?
The person you said would die before the presidential swearing -in is now you are accusing of not picking your calls.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Fayose is a bastard

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by EvilSeeed: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Why will Buhari pick his calls?... When you know someone is your nightmare and tormentor you wouldn't want that person to contact you.

Fayose is Buhari's tormentor, He's the spear head exposing the dullard and his corrupt wife.

Mr. Fayose, Ignore the dullard.

You can't torment someone who has not even acknowledged your existence.

Same way you calling the President a Dullard does not change the fact that he is a President and you are not.

5 Likes

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by ChrisEsq: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Baba the most Divisive.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by petomas(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
ymdo:
He want to beg for money to buy pampers for his "pupupupu for body" mother
I see no reason y someone who was born of a woman and has mother should call another person's mother such name...
I think u need deliverance........... God forgive u

3 Likes

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by fabre4: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
kennydee05:

Source: https://www.today.ng/news/national/152370/phoned-buhari-3-times-shunned-calls-fayose

How can someone with ear infection Pick your call how will he hear what you want to say?
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Youngtekkey(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Why will Buhari pick his calls?... When you know someone is your nightmare and tormentor you wouldn't want that person to contact you.

Fayose is Buhari's tormentor, He's the spear head exposing the dullard and his corrupt wife.

Mr. Fayose, Ignore the dullard.

You mean your Father abi

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by midastouch: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
General Buhari is the Commander in Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces and the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Fayose is the Elected Governor of Ekiti State.

If the General refuses to pick Fayose's calls, He is IGNORING the entire people of Ekiti State. Fayose is not representing himself but he represents an office. I believe, the General should rise above pettiness and become the Father of the nation and for everybody.

The General should be the BIGGER MAN, Fayose is not at his level. He should rise above Fayose and teach him greatness by example.

4 Likes

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by flokii: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
martinosa616:
PMB na true

If na you.. You go pick?

Someone that has no brain to think, talks and does things carelessly, a failure.. Shameless with no manners whatsoever... His kind are best ignored

3 Likes

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by biggie73(m): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
I called Fayose many times last year, he did not answer my calls. So what's the big deal about him calling Buhari to no avail?

2 Likes

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by papiwyte(m): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
So u wnt Baba to answer a basket linking mouth lyk u.... grin grin grin
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by yomz1e(m): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Perhaps Fayose should take heart from this image as you all are the same! grin grin grin Fayose is Adekunle Gold, and Buhari Baba god!

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fayose "begi begi" in little children language
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by murphyibiam15(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very funny.

If Fayose calls me, i will not only change my phone number, but will also throw away the phone and get a new one.
you are inconsequential and a nobody ...he doesnt even know if u exist rather u know him bc he's a great man....have good heart and be humble so u can reach his position and even more

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Ringtail: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
madridguy:
Stop calling Sai Baba so you won't infect him with your rabies.

Thank you Sai Baba for ignoring the diarrhea mouth agbako Omo of Ekiti.
u ar right bro sai baba sai baba
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by guiddoti: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
seriously Fayose could be loyal like this, after series of castigation. so,you have no liver? You want us to cry for diverting your calls, being a sitting governor. Do fayose know that himself is cruel to have no respect for head of government. Fayose why?
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by ehissi(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
U sef, you too like wahala. Why won't he shun your call!! angry

Abi U nor know say ear dey pain am!!?? undecided
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by menxer: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
Who is Fayose to blame, a sitting Governor that doesn't have the President's private line?

Anybody can call Aso Rock (PMB's official phone line), if one has business there.

Even GEJ call PMB direct.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Slimberry1(f): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
OK.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Eddieactor: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fayose tormenting d durlard since 16bc.
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by faari(f): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cry cry baby. Shior
Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by EbukaLive(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
Awwwwwwww.... Now I understand completely now. Fayose is totally in love with Buhari. He just desperately wants his attention, right from the beginning. OMG. That is why he wants Aisha Buhari out of the way... Wow

1 Like

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by Ademusiwa1: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
[size=28pt]because mr fayose , you have to call me first before you can speak to buhari

you can email me or collect my number from toke makinwa, my speacial adviser on media
or email me
ademusiwa@gmail.com

you can see baratui is wearing 2 uniform. one portion of nigeria is classified royal. while other is not. so you mr fayose and 9 others governors, you have to deal with me. because ekiti state is classified royal for military reason. if all of you fail to contact, they would stop allocation to your various state. please take the pain to understand government.

one of baratui uniform is royal nigeria army, while the other uniform is nigerian army

i am in canada at the moment, you can come to canada.

you have to deal with me.

his royal highness

adesegun adekoluejo aderibigbe adeuga ademusiwa

you can see baratui uniform
[/size]

Re: I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose by MrD2: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
The Idiot should just keep quiet. Why should Buhari pick his call? To continue to receive insults from the MAD DOG

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting / Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.