Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

The Most Powerful Gods Of Orisha Oko Is For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Most Powerful Gods Of Orisha Oko Is For Sale (804 Views)

Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full / First Bank, Oko In Oyo On Fire (Photos) / Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Powerful Gods Of Orisha Oko Is For Sale by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
I brought to you a good news and opportunity to make cool real money this year, this business can fetch you over #5,000,000 deal share from the total amount of the business. As at now we are looking for a very good white buyer to buy our community powerful gods of Orisha Oko, we wanted to sell this gods to white people and use the money to take care of the family.

Any interested person that sure of seeing buyer and link us to white buyer, there is a reward of good money for the person, the family has given me a job to look for a buyer and i also need apprentice to link me to a buyer, so any good buyer is wanted now to buy our community gods.

Here is the picture of the gods below;

Call 08165517133 if you are sure of good white buyers.

Re: The Most Powerful Gods Of Orisha Oko Is For Sale by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Call 08165517133 if your are sure of good buyers.

Thanks.
Re: The Most Powerful Gods Of Orisha Oko Is For Sale by winnerjoy: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
i think you said it is a god ,why selling god when he has the capacity to make you rich
Re: The Most Powerful Gods Of Orisha Oko Is For Sale by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
winnerjoy:
i think you said it is a god ,why selling god when he has the capacity to make you rich

No one is worshiping it again in the community so that is why they decided to sell it out and use the money to take care of the families.
Oga if you want it and need money from it why can't you also buy it, the family don't want it and they know it's useful for those white men, nah them know wetin den dey do wit am...so please stop asking stupidity questions from me again...

This is not a matter of jokes...it's a serious matter so please i beg be serious, if you know you do not know what to comment in this thread please don't comment....

Any active buyers call 08165517133.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

As Poverty, Unemployment Grows, More Nigerians Turn To Football Betting / Worry Less About Gtbank Restriction On Foreign Transactions / Pls Read Need Advice On Business I Can Do With 600k I Have Already Been Scam B4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.