Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya (27923 Views)

Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos / Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by Epatty(f): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
which kind marriage be ds... anyways, frm deir fruits u shall knw dem
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by ichommy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
This is Strong
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
She is getting married to six pack grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by holasam(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
chubbygal:
Lovely!!
lolz i saw that thing that luks lik dah guys thing
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Shey she wan compress d guy head for d last pix ni?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by Kelly2713(m): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
This one isn't funny at all
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sssssssizling hottttt. shocked shocked

I like the chemistry between them..You can tell they'll have a joyful marriage from the pictures.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by mostob(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
chubbygal:
Lovely!!
lol at ur pics
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by mizzbouqui(f): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
6 packs? I love wink wink
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by Kobicove(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Airforce1:
all this wahala ontop marriage ba
grin

I wonder o grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by pimpchi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
izudon82:
DIFFERENT GRADES OF CHOPIN IN
GOVERNMENT
1. When you chop alone in government and no
one chops with you, that is called OBJ
2. When you chop in
government and you allow others to chop their
own,that is called IBB
3. When you chop in
government and you give others from what you
have
chopulated, that is called Abdusallam
4. When you chop in government and d place you
are chopin eventually fold up,
that is called ATiku
5. When you dey chop in government, you no
remember your driver, secretary, office assistants,
dat is called Gowon
6. When you dey chop alone in government, no
remember anybody, you kon dey get
headache today, fever tomoro, hehehehehe. .. I
laff
oyinbo laff...dat one is called Shonekan
7. When dem just appoint you for government
position,
and you just chop small, auditors kon come say
bring
all papers, dat is called Nwodo
8. When you chop in
government and you die while chopin, that is
called Abacha
9. When you want to chop in government and you
first give others to chop before you
begin to chop, that is called Goodluck Jonathan
10. When you are chopin your own in government
and
you call your friends to come and chop their own
too, that
is called Ibori
11. When you chop and clean mouth like say you
no chop
anything, that is called Fashola
12. When you chop from this government, that
government, this
government, that
government like say na you dem create Nigeria
for, dat
one is called Tinibu
13. When you chop in
government so taaay you scatter ground, three
houses for America, two for London, six for
Maitama, seven for VI,
as madam dey go shopping for Dubai, children
dey go
summer for Spain, EFCC kon gbab you, dat one is
called
Deziani
14. When you chop well well for government and
people know say you chop well well but you dey
deny say you
chop well well, dat one is called Rotimi Amechi
15. When you chop in
government so tay you are even richer than the
place you dey chop, dat one is called Rochas
16. When you chop so tey you tire and come
begin de distribute the choppings to others. That
one is called Dazuki
17. When you see government money and can't
chop and won't let others chop, and u say all
govt money belongs to people's projects dat one
is called Buhari
18. When u read dis n refuse to share with others
dat one is called OYO. On Your Own!!!
God save Nigeria !!!
When u write mumu write up wey no put food on top hungry man table that is called Olodo talk #whodemepp
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by sugah: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Jolsnow:
Ermm... Who's the man amongst the two?
Between 2 people
Among 3 or more people
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by lardeipo(f): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
sad radarada.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by iambijo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
chiefolododo:
The two of them na Omo aye

what's omo aye ?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by sugah: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
The problem with this kind of men is, one play play slap fit land you for igbobi hospital.
I wish them a HML.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by Inspectahdeck(m): 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
My 9ja people I salute o

ote author=IamDino post=47528037]The guy get another head for em fore head. cheesy grin[/quote]
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by adellam16(f): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
Two mumu lol
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by davibid: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
I can't imagine how masculine their children will be sha grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by 2ndejoj(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
rhymaholic:
Jide Odukoya was my class captain in secondary school. I'm so proud of how far he has come. The concept of the picture is amazing.

You attended SJSS?
Our A.Head boy 2002/2003

i ws in Science A.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by rhymaholic: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
2ndejoj:

You attended SJSS? Our A.Head boy 2002/2003
i ws in Science A.
your face looks familiar. I was in science B.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by lonelydora: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
People should just be greeting this lady with two hands joined together. Getting married to a body builder is no joke. She really has stamina to withstand him.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by AngelAhnie(f): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
chubbygal:
Lovely!!
omg!!! grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by AuroraB(f): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
sukkot:
the one in black tank top
cheesy Onye-ndugheri tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by 2ndejoj(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
rhymaholic:

your face looks familiar. I was in science B.

Quite! Wats d name.
Am George
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by legba1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
chiefolododo:
The two of them na Omo aye

Did you mean to say OMO WOBE

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by chiefolododo(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
But I no be okwonko
lajoshua:

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by tayo200(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
I love dt second pose...na comfirmato
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by okechukwu16: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
kiddkash:
let me guess the love story will go like this
I came to gym one morning and I saw her lifting weight that was meant for men. I told her leave it she said no we fought and fought and fought b4 I left her later she was in pain she called me back to help her massage her fert and that was when I knew it was love at first sight
No. You mean love at first fight?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by chiefolododo(m): 5:59am On Jul 15, 2016
Thugs
iambijo:
what's omo aye ?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya by iambijo(m): 6:03am On Jul 15, 2016
chiefolododo:
Thugs
tnx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / DEAR BROKE GUYS! / Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.