Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Simple Secrets To Turn Your Computer Into A Cash Machine! By Blogging For Cash!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secrets To Turn Your Computer Into A Cash Machine! By Blogging For Cash!! (424 Views)

How To Turn Your Computer Into A Salary Generator / Manual Water Filling Machine To Automatic Machine By: VINTEK Machines / What If A Cash Transfer From An Exchanger Fails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Secrets To Turn Your Computer Into A Cash Machine! By Blogging For Cash!! by fredick(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2016
HOW TO MAKE MONEY BLOGGING!!!

This book is a step-by-step guide on how to setup your blog and make it successful. The ebook contains 15 chapters to help you set up, maintain, monetise, and promote your blog along with helpful resources and tools for bloggers. For those who are serious about blogging or just cannot seem to get their blogs to take off, sometimes all you need is some first-hand tips from the experts themselves.

In this eBook I am sharing the core principles that I learned along these years and that you need to keep in mind if you want to make money blogging. There are 31 pages, divided in 15 main chapters: Content, Design & Usability, Networking, Promotion and Monetization. Here are some of the stuff covered:

Creating a Popular and successful Blog..
Get a customizable Theme.
Tips for Writing Top-Notch Content
Ways to Build & Increase Your Readership..
Interact on Facebook and Twitter..
How I make money with my blog....
How long does it take to make money from a blog......
Six tools that have helped make it all possible..
5 Tips for Selling More Sidebar Ads
How Much Should You Charge?
To get this ebook it will cost 3,500. indicate if your intrested and will send you the link to your page on how to get the ebook .

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Panic, Nigerian Governor Says, As Bank Shake-Out Looms / Mergers & Acquisitions To Be Expected In The Banking Sector / How To Build Free Website In 5 Minutes + Customized E-mail Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.