Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building (2785 Views)

Painted Pictures Of A Nairalander's Ibadan House / ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE / Painted Pictures Of A Nairalander's Ife House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building by gbadexy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
I'm pleased to post the pictures from a mini estate project in abuja.
My very good friend is the md and I was carried along on the construction.
It's a commercial property exquisitely finished and obviously my paint was used to give it the final classy finish.

1 Like

Re: The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building by gbadexy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
Here are the finished pictures.

2 Likes

Re: The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building by gbadexy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
More

2 Likes

Re: The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building by mufutau55(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wow! Very nice.

Hajji M.
Re: The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building by gbadexy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
mufutau55:
Wow! Very nice.

Hajji M.
Thank you sir.
Re: The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building by emmadejust(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
cool brilliance and coverage..

you Don concur for abuja .........
nice works, more blessing and jobs
Re: The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building by gbadexy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
emmadejust:
cool brilliance and coverage..

you Don concur for abuja .........

nice works, more blessing and jobs
Thank you sir.
A big Amen to that. More jobs and blessings for us all.
Re: The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building by gbadexy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2016

Re: The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building by tushbobo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Looks good overall, only issue i see is the second stair picture...risers look unequal,uneven and without anti-slip edges.
Re: The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building by gbadexy(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2016
tushbobo:
Looks good overall, only issue i see is the second stair picture...risers look unequal,uneven and without anti-slip edges.
I will pass your observation to them.
Thanks.
Re: The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building by gbadexy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Feed back passed on and appreciated.
Re: The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building by kopell: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
gbadexy:
Feed back passed on and appreciated.
Good job, will get in touch when I get to that stage.
Re: The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building by gbadexy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
kopell:
Good job, will get in touch when I get to that stage.
Alright sir. May God make it easy for you to complete.
Re: The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building by 2sexynet: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
tushbobo:
i don't have access to this email used here. Please send the PM here: https://www.nairaland.com/2sexycom
Re: The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building by gbadexy(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2017
pictures from the continuation of the estate painting.
primer paint is used for the screeding and it was tinted to the color they intend to use so that the paint covers quick.

Re: The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building by bvc(m): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ready to paint your building?
- Get a free quotation that is proven to reduce cost
- Select from a variety of local and foreign paint products
- Locate certified painters around you for that impeccable finishing
- Get discounts for all paint purchases, just request for a coupon code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLNIgdTMRMM

www.expertpaintadvice.com.ng
Re: The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building by gbadexy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
bvc:
Ready to paint your building?
- Get a free quotation that is proven to reduce cost
- Select from a variety of local and foreign paint products
- Locate certified painters around you for that impeccable finishing
- Get discounts for all paint purchases, just request for a coupon code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLNIgdTMRMM

www.expertpaintadvice.com.ng
I can't discourage you from your hustle. Besides It benefits in helping push the thread forward.
The quote for 2 bedroom you gave on your blog is a bit much.
you could try informing your readers how you arrive at the figures on your own thread.

1 Like

Re: The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building by gbadexy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
The concluding pictures with the graffitex applied.

(1) (Reply)

AN AFFORDABLE ESTATE WITH GOVT APPROVED EXCISION+OTHER INCENTIVES / Contact For Your Bill Of Quantities And Material Schedule / 39, Acres Of Land For Sale @ Abijo Lekki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.